Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungoe

Yea, 'cause all of her nukes are like that. :icon_rolleyes:
Probably an old D vill turned O.

Yes and it is virtually impossible to kill that D on your other village and build a full nuke. :icon_cool:

yungoe

Sometimes you're just too lazy. I've 600HC in one of my nukes.

Art has received 3 such nukes already now.

Good players aren't supposed to be lazy though.

Even if she was, she could've send a fully built nuke instead or just sent nothing and have waited.

DeletedUser

fine...it seems there is nothing else 4 me 2 do than 2 join you...im down 2 1 world anyway :p

This is just the second one. This time around I've actually got experience leading a #1 tribe, playing with top players and learning startup strategy as well as a much more vast array of connections to build a strong lineup. You are going to see the biggest names across all the worlds in the actual tribe as well as the practice world in W43/44. If it is successful, then it may well be my last TW world.

If you are truly interested and prepared to be dedicated, and I mean truly, send me an application via forum PM and be ready to answer an interview.

zerointelligent

Hey RAW, just cause there is a silence pact doesn't mean you can't vote :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is just the second one. This time around I've actually got experience leading a #1 tribe, playing with top players and learning startup strategy as well as a much more vast array of connections to build a strong lineup. You are going to see the biggest names across all the worlds in the actual tribe as well as the practice world in W43/44. If it is successful, then it may well be my last TW world.

If you are truly interested and prepared to be dedicated, and I mean truly, send me an application via forum PM and be ready to answer an interview.

lol...ill look at the settings first...im not joining a nother world that has a tribe limit 100+ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.