Votes: 66 71.7%
  • Evando

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm a bit confused here... So this poll is about who's the best player out of the 2, right? Anyway, I'd say agullabell's better than violett, although I haven't seen anything from violett so far.

yungoe

Talking isn't doing. It is a kind of good deed to say well; and yet words are not deeds.
Shakespeare

belle doesn't need a joke poll, she knows we love her

Too bad the rest of the worlds thinks otherwise.

Also sad, that RAW only has 16 people voting for their leader.

Regardless of what you say, it's still sad. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser45021

I'm a bit confused here... So this poll is about who's the best player out of the 2, right? Anyway, I'd say agullabell's better than violett, although I haven't seen anything from violett so far.

going from 1 mil to 3 mil when im completely surrounded by the enemy and can be easily rimmed any second is nothing, true :icon_neutral:
also id like to add in ^^
Side 1:
Tribes: SOFt RAW EDGE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: violett

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 84,847
Difference: 84,847

i told you so. xD
and what we saw from bell so far: push accounts :eek:

DeletedUser

going from 1 mil to 3 mil when im completely surrounded by the enemy and can be easily rimmed any second is nothing, true :icon_neutral:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

image.php

i told you so. xD

You going from 1 mil to 3 mil means soft is crap, but it doesn't mean bell is ;). bell is the best opponent I have seen and battled so far. I cannot tell whether she's a good attacker cause the last time we really fought each other was during the -|- vs SPCTR war, but her defensive skills are good enough to give any player who is considered good a very hard time. I think bell deserves a little bit more respect, if not as a person, then definitely as a player. People seem to be confusing skill with popularity, unless of course they have all seen you fight and you're stunningly good.

And of course, no offense violett. I'm in no way trying to offend you.

yungoe

From what I heard and have seen is that bell just stacks.

I don't know what she did in that war, but currently that appears to be her tactic.

DeletedUser69520

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

image.php

i told you so. xD
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: XSasunoX

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
image.php

Side 1: 84,033
Difference: 84,033
image.php

You are the weakest oponent i have face, you should be glad you are fart from my cluster.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: XSasunoX

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9
image.php

Side 1: 84,033
Difference: 84,033
image.php

You are the weakest oponent i have face, you should be glad you are fart from my cluster.

rofl, she's only just been allowed to attack back.

And trust me, no villages lost were because of skill. You are garbage man, don't even post again. Ever.

DeletedUser

From what I heard and have seen is that bell just stacks.

I don't know what she did in that war, but currently that appears to be her tactic.

Everyone stacks where and when they can. Trust me, though, when I say she can do a lot more than just stacking.

yungoe

Everyone stacks where and when they can. Trust me, though, when I say she can do a lot more than just stacking.

I don't.

Perhaps, but she doesn't show it.

We can say the same about violett. So actually it's pointless when you think about it.

DeletedUser69520

rofl, she's only just been allowed to attack back.

And trust me, no villages lost were because of skill. You are garbage man, don't even post again. Ever.

What is the need to insult, hah
Yeah i can said i din't went hard on her, come on she is a girl but still took her off k18..

DeletedUser

I don't.

Perhaps, but she doesn't show it.

We can say the same about violett. So actually it's pointless when you think about it.

So you don't stack villages that are completely surrounded by red? Or villages that are being attacked from villages days away? Best of luck to you next time you're the enemy's target #1. Anyway, let's not get carried away. I don't want to start a pointless discussion.

Maybe she doesn't show it to you, but I've seen and heard enough tbh.

And if what you say about violett is true, then this place is full of hypocrites (as if we didn't know that already...).

yungoe

So you don't stack villages that are completely surrounded by red? Or villages that are being attacked from villages days away? Best of luck to you next time you're the enemy's target #1. Anyway, let's not get carried away. I don't want to start a pointless discussion.

Maybe she doesn't show it to you, but I've seen and heard enough tbh.

And if what you say about violett is true, then this place is full of hypocrites (as if we didn't know that already...).

No, I don't, my tribe might though if they want to. Personally I have no need on stacking. You may ask anyone if you want.

No, I have never really fought her myself, I have seen other people fight her and they always hit stacked villages. Never sniping or anything, really.

Hypocrites? Explain lol.

DeletedUser

Then your opponents must be quite the noobs.

She snipes well-timed trains with her eyes closed, not only have I heard people complain about it, I have been a victim of it once myself. I must say, though, that I didn't put everything I have into that attack, but she's the only opponent ever to have sniped a train of mine.

What I meant was that people seem to think it's ok when violett stacks, but not when bell does it.

DeletedUser

Violett is the bestestest,i have seen her rim elit tribes without any help,she owns us all (exept RBH) ,RBH is the God (bows)

hail God RBH and Goddess Violett :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

Violet is the bestestest,i have seen her rim elit tribes without any help,she owns us all (exept RBH) ,RBH is the God (bows)

hail God RBH and Goddess Violet :icon_redface:

You forgot the 't' on the end.

rbh135

Violet is the bestestest,i have seen her rim elit tribes without any help,she owns us all (exept RBH) ,RBH is the God (bows)

hail God RBH and Goddess Violet :icon_redface:
Edit it!
Do as dan said or feel the wrath of violett =P

Status
Not open for further replies.