Ah carpe.

DeletedUser

So the long awaited restart of my W24 account came about 2 minutes ago.

Let me tell you where I was before:

K2,5,10,11,12,20,22,30,40,50,60,70

I restarted to try and get away from Storm and Res, and start over in a new bit of the world.

I'm now in K80 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Oh well, maybe I can take over the account and they'll be another 'hugger' until I strike them in the back with my spears and axes.

Yes, you have been warned RES...no one mess' with Ewok.

DeletedUser55663

You don't get to choose on restarts.

Oh right. You should restart anyway, I dunno, I've never been rimmed *cough* so does getting nobled count as your two-week restart thing?

DeletedUser

Oh right. You should restart anyway, I dunno, I've never been rimmed *cough* so does getting nobled count as your two-week restart thing?

I wasn't rimmed. I restarted and so have to wait two weeks.

DeletedUser

Ewok was taken out by DH, S.A and 1 or 2 RES members.

Oh and Trevor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ewok was taken out by DH, S.A and 1 or 2 RES members.

Oh and Trevor.

And GW or whatever they are called.

I tried to give my villages to =RES=, but they chose to take their time about internally nobling me, and so S.A and DH got most of them.

One of the =RES= council members booted my account whilst Tek was sitting it too, which clearly didn't help things, the idiot.

DeletedUser

And GW or whatever they are called.

One of the =RES= council members booted my account whilst Tek was sitting it too, which clearly didn't help things, the idiot.

*cough* dcloake *giggle*

DeletedUser

I know, the nub mailed me to gloat about it. Whilst Tek was sitting, too. I didn't get the mail till about a week later.

What an idiot.

:lol:
Good bye to TW for the week D:

Maybe I'll get online with my PsP? Who knows :D!