AHP's Tribalwars Braindump

• Thread starter A humble player
  • Start date

A humble player

Incredibly pleased with what you have done so far.
I haven't read it thoroughly (only a quick selective skimming), though I plan to get around to it sometime very soon.

A small addition you might want to consider to your section about spikes: (can be found here)

It's been almost 3 years, yet somehow it's still engraved in my memory.

I too believe in having general guides involving principle rather than technicalities.
As the saying goes, "Give a man a fish, and he'll be full for a night. Teach a man to fish, and he'll be capable of being full for every night".
By making the small effort to understand the reasonings instead of getting it simply on a silver platter, you'll be able to adapt and develop by yourself.
Without understanding something, there is simply no way that you can be able to develop it further, and improve it.

Well done, and well written, AHP
Why thanky :)
as for spiking, read my first rule of spiking, don't.
I think in many ways I said what jamm did actually :O

BigFishy

Nice guide :D
could have explained the defensive startup more clearly though...

Muldie325

I am disappoint. you say "From 10 tech to 7 axes" yet when I ctrl+f I see only one reference to 7 axes.. and that is the "From 10 tech to 7 axes".

A humble player

I am disappoint. you say "From 10 tech to 7 axes" yet when I ctrl+f I see only one reference to 7 axes.. and that is the "From 10 tech to 7 axes".

Notice how little of the guide is actually done.

DeletedUser100696

I'm not real sure how I got here, but here I am, wishing this was more complete. :(

d4m0

*cough* cmon humble dude, this guide is great (albeit a little out of date) so far, finish it pretty please