Ainti-Wobble Operation: Yellow Pikachu

DeletedUser

With AWOYP merging in to !CSR! will Wobble pursue the refugees and attack CSR or will they take advantage and close down that front and shift their northern troops to the TB front?

DeletedUser3932

With AWOYP merging in to !CSR! will Wobble pursue the refugees and attack CSR or will they take advantage and close down that front and shift their northern troops to the TB front?

I don't think the AYOWP took up too much defense in all fairness.

I was probably one of the few supporting that front, and they kicked me. So I'd expect them to continue with them.

DeletedUser

Idk, I remember Wobble saying HoneyB was not an ally even though I was on council there and knew all the plans. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well check your diplomacy page again buddy. ;)

Allies
Slurp! terminate
WW2 terminate

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)

Enemies

TON terminate
AAA. terminate
TB!2 terminate
EYE terminate
TAB!

Nice info bro

DeletedUser

Allies
Slurp! terminate
WW2 terminate

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)

Enemies

TON terminate
AAA. terminate
TB!2 terminate
EYE terminate
TAB!

Nice info bro
Because you TOTALLY couldnt have cut it out right? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread isn't about TB, therefore stop trying to do what you moan at Wobble for doing and trying to make this about you. Your reply is off topic and therefore spam.

In other news, yellow are no longer around, so this thread should be closed.

Bobdol0

Its strange how your tribes do that Wobble dont have TB marked as enemies and AAA didn't have Wobble marked as enemies... The tribe who is smashing them is not an an enemy it would seem?

DeletedUser81101

maybe so the Wobble players can differentiate between AAA and TB!... otherwise it would all just be red.

DeletedUser

Again off topic, there are threads where that belongs.

(Not here)

DeletedUser

Are people really that daft? He cut it off before the whole list because it wasn't needed. Y'all were talking about the lack of NAPS, not the number of enemies.

DeletedUser

Are people really that daft? He cut it off before the whole list because it wasn't needed. Y'all were talking about the lack of NAPS, not the number of enemies.

Then why include enemies at all?