alias and experience?

DeletedUser

so, what tribes do people think have the most experience? or in the case of alias' what tribe do people suspect might have the most experience without actually being able to prove it?

people keep throwing the word alias around and making me wonder what tribes actually have the best pedigrees!

DeletedUser

This was discussed like the first week of the world.

DeletedUser

Not if you keep bragging about how good you are, and if people only knew about your speshul alias they would be scared, then it's just pathethic.

That's Ace, and if you knew his alias you wouldn't blame him for bragging :lol:

DeletedUser

Hehehe you better keep quiet but anyways you may all think that were noobs hiding behind alias's but what i think is that your just mad that you dont know who we really are so you dont know what to expect

DeletedUser48847

I don't understand.. If you're really good, why would you need an alias?

DeletedUser

How about saying your aliases to someone who doesn't know the history or Tribal Wars?
Someone like... Umm... Me. (Seriously, I played a single world before this one, and it hasn't been for a long time. And it was a year ago... So, me and the TW history are far from knowing each other)

If you're asking why I want to know what your aliases are, it's because I'm really bored, and this interests me because you make such a fuss around it.

DeletedUser48847

To fit in with a tribe of themed alias's

I know, and/or if you want to play worlds like 27/28 and 29/30/31. That's pretty much the good reason(s) I can't think about to have an alias..

the pink panther

LOL, any reason Crash Bandicoot. posted then deleted their post, I remember STO telling me that alias from random :p

DeletedUser

Alias' are great!

I've been using this one since there was only a W1 and nobody has figured out who I am, yet.:icon_wink: