alias and experience?

DeletedUser

ooo yes please tell =)
Then we really can see if you are experienced =)

DeletedUser

ooo yes please tell =)
Then we really can see if you are experienced =)

Oh and hey appleland i believe i was in teh same group as you in Banned! though not completely sure after all this time

DeletedUser

LoL if anyone had dodged a mass attack like that i will congratulate them well i have been mass attacked several times in w11 MCD and i survived it depends on how well you can stack your villages.
I never had 100 incomings though it was 55 at 2 village alone all the attacks contained nobles.

Lol, it's not that difficult. In every tribe you get poor attackers, no tribe is perfect.
On world 15 I had around 50 villages, and was targeted by around the rank 3 tribe. 160 attacks hitting me within a time period of 17 hours and more being sent all the time. By the time 260 attacks had hit me, I lost my 4th village. I was not being stacked by anyone, had a ratio of around 75:25 offensive:defensive villages.
Defending isn't difficult, all it takes is being online and knowing how to mark attacks. Most of the defending I did was actually with my offense, and I was still attacking them back at the time.
Anybody can do it if they have the time ;)

DeletedUser

I don't even play this world and I can already say that Black Dawn will be the #1 tribe by Mid February. History repeats itself. Hopefully, they won't get ganged like the last world...

DeletedUser

I don't even play this world and I can already say that Black Dawn will be the #1 tribe by Mid February. History repeats itself. Hopefully, they won't get ganged like the last world...

ha what other world was this?

DeletedUser

Lethal go back to THE,jk, i saw how you guys finally declared on TG well good luck with that war. Also you guys should wipe them out i mean they suck. rofl

DeletedUser

LoL if anyone had dodged a mass attack like that i will congratulate them well i have been mass attacked several times in w11 MCD and i survived it depends on how well you can stack your villages.
I never had 100 incomings though it was 55 at 2 village alone all the attacks contained nobles.

somehow doubt that MCD sent 55 nobles at 2 villages.

care to share your name?

shadowbuzo

Lol, it's not that difficult. In every tribe you get poor attackers, no tribe is perfect.
On world 15 I had around 50 villages, and was targeted by around the rank 3 tribe. 160 attacks hitting me within a time period of 17 hours and more being sent all the time. By the time 260 attacks had hit me, I lost my 4th village. I was not being stacked by anyone, had a ratio of around 75:25 offensive:defensive villages.
Defending isn't difficult, all it takes is being online and knowing how to mark attacks. Most of the defending I did was actually with my offense, and I was still attacking them back at the time.
Anybody can do it if they have the time ;)

That's not really impresive I must say.

DeletedUser

lol... hahaha.... this is kinda funny... your all a bunch noobish people who are attempting to bragg about how big you are in other worlds. In the end we will only see what occurs in this world.

DeletedUser

Fancy defending skill is nice but since it takes so much time, a player can only do it for so long before sub coming to irl issues :l

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's not really impresive I must say.

I didn't say it was. In fact, I started by saying it's not difficult. Bragging? No, I simply used a situation to counter what somebody had said. If I was bragging I wouldn't have said 'anybdoy can do it'

the pink panther

Ah, end of friendly season now so can't play ya, You actually playing this world then?

DeletedUser

Guys - you are missing the politics and propaghanda!

I say that I am deadly and want =SK= to noble in my direction because I have thrown down the guantlet! I am just as arrogant as any SK players and so they should send me an invite to their tribe and make me a baron to start with.

The alternative is trying to remove me from this world.

C'mon =SK= I wanna join your club! I'll even create more forum accounts and hype you up though you don't want it. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

*reply to Adowsy*

Wasn't intentional, my apologies.

Thana and I played for around 2 months together. When I came back she wasnt really playing. From what I gathered she could have been a better leader than I was but I taught her everything she needed to know about being a great player. I gave her credit because of the time effort and patience she put into holding such an alliance of account sat players together and keeping the remaining players motivated and recruiting. So we never actually played together at the same time. You can slant the ratio statistics as you see fit but you should also take on board that the best players on several worlds are the same people.

Sounds like you are a decent player in your own right and look forward to seeing you on the field if our paths should cross. Not a threat, I mean that in a respectful capacity.

Parmy is one of the best TEACHERS in the game. Thana I am sure will vouch for that if she is still around. From n00b to Official Forum n00b to great leader under good old Parmy's guidance. Does it make him a CARLSBERG player in the top 50 all time. I do not know and do not really care but I do value him as a friend from the past. Along with some of the others from LFKD that put toghether such an awesome display in a very competitive world.

As for aliases well I have had a couple back to my main in game NAME now - I think all great players would agree its not the name of the tribe, the tag of the tribe or the players name that matters it is trust, dedication to task and fun that keeps the good ones coming back for more and then some. A lot of the great players here have probably played other accounts from time to time due to leaving a world then getting an offer to play an account later on. That exeperience is critical in my opinion to this world as it has given those that have, the expeirience of adaptability which I think will be critical in W30 witht eh big changes

DeletedUser

Ah, end of friendly season now so can't play ya, You actually playing this world then?

yea i am playing, been getting gang banged by the local mass recruit noob tribe, just didn't get a sitter over the hols really... had very large one and my wallet is flat as a pancake as a result but going good,

i will fix these all these noobs soon enough, just a shame SL has not thrived, reliving the old days lol