Alice In Wonderland

DeletedUser

I think I'm going to watch "Clash of the Gods". That one actor is there... 4got his name. But he starred in Terminator salvation, and avatar.

Both were good movies. (I heard avatar was, but i really didn't watch it yet.)

DeletedUser

I loved reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass books as a child but I rarely have time to get to the movies - so is the film a must see on the big screen or it can wait for DVD release?

Last film I went to see was Star Trek 2009 someone told me I HAD to see that at the Cinema

gh131

I loved reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass books as a child but I rarely have time to get to the movies - so is the film a must see on the big screen or it can wait for DVD release?

Last film I went to see was Star Trek 2009 someone told me I HAD to see that at the Cinema
id wait for the dvd

DeletedUser

Its a total drug movie. Look at the giant green mushroom trees everywhere. Oh and the caterpillar smoking out of the hookah. Cracks me up.

It had very memorable characters and scenery, but the story left much to be desired. What about that crazy tweaker rabbit, you know that rabbit was on coke or something! :D If they hadn't tried so hard to stay close to the original plot of the movie, and had added a little more spice to the plot it would have been awesome. :icon_razz:

Its 3D certainly wasn't any Avatar though. In Avatar I was like swatting bugs out of my face!

DeletedUser

Well, that movie was disappointing.. I nearly infracted the ticket guy for selling me a ticket to a movie like that. I had the ban hammer out and all..

DeletedUser

Well, that movie was disappointing.. I nearly infracted the ticket guy for selling me a ticket to a movie like that. I had the ban hammer out and all..

You should have like used your powers to give a ticket to that ticket guy. That would have been leet.