Alice? You just know they've got IQ!

DeletedUser

Welcome once more, W34! It’s been long, too long, since we here at Alice? have had the pleasure of your company.

As you're all thoroughly perceptive individuals, I'm sure you've worked out this thread relates to Alice?'s dealings with IQ. (The title of which, yes, was the best I could come up with. I'm as disappointed as you are. You'd think the tribe names would lend themselves to awesomeness, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong.)

But let us return to the matter at hand!

Not too far back into the terribly distant past, there was a tribe called Alice?. They were a happy tribe. Joyful in their wanderings of the mysterious land known to all as K44. One day, a member of this lively bunch decided to expand his humble territory. As one is wont to do, in TW.

This was met with wholehearted approval in Wonderland. We were with him through it all - the long and arduous journey into foreign lands, the uncertainty, the nail biting countdown to nobling! Then together we rejoiced at his success, before carrying on with life once more.

Shortly thereafter, I received a mail. It seems not everyone in K44 was pleased with this expansion. Especially not this person:

[spoil]
lejasblusa2 on 17.03. at 07:20
Hi,

Ok there has been another incident, and this time, i guess we wont let it go. The village which we had cleared out, at least killed all defensive troops, has been taken by your tribe mate. Yes, we cleared it few days ago, but we were saving resources for train.
So the village which has been sneaked, is [village](486|472)[/village].As you can see also which of your tribe mates have taken it. So we are going to noble it anyway. Yes also, i will forward you the report of clearing proof.
So what can we do. WE can arrange to pay back the expenses to your tribe mate.
[/spoil]

Unfortunately I didn't keep hold of the report forwarded to me, detailing this mighty clearing, so you will have to take my next comment on good faith.

The report was dated one week earlier.

I'm sure you can see where this is going.

[spoil]
?THe MaD HaTTeR on 17.03. at 09:27
Hey,

Uh... I'm not quite sure what I'm meant to say about that.

You cleared it a week ago. Anyone could have taken it in that time. Hell, the guy could've built up an entirely new defence force which my tribe mate may have had to take out again, in that time.

If you couldn't all come up with 4 nobles between you, in the course of a week, to take the village... m'not quite sure why you assume it's entitled to you?

Generally speaking, people don't clear a village and then leave it for... a week.. to try and take it. I don't really think that someone nobling a village a week after you cleared it is classifiable as 'sneaked'.
[/spoil]

This discussion went back and forth, as I'm sure you can imagine. The end result being, naturally, that we declined relinquishing the village. Actually to be completely accurate, we simply... didn't offer to return it. What followed from the IQ battlefront was a series of fakes (foiled), a noble train (foiled), and more fakes (further foiled).

For a time we let this slide, amusing ourselves with childish glee at the destroyed noble train. It's impressive how long I'll remain distracted by a single report or 4, for. Finally however, our patience dissolved. And action was taken. For your viewing pleasure:

Side 1:
Tribes: Alice?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: IQ
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,236
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24,236

image.php

I don't think I can summarise it any better than the statistics do.

Now, being the generally decent and kind hearted individual I am, I have contacted the remaining IQ members. With this.

[spoil]
Hey there,

As you have probably noticed, IQ is collapsing. Silverbullet has fallen, Lejasblusa2 has all but abandoned you if his village scout reports are anything to go by, your ph34r f4ct0r Snafer has jumped ship, and you are losing still more members.

There is no chance of salvation from this. I do not see a strong rally or comeback from your current position. Therefore, I am writing to you out of general politeness, to give you an accurate assessment of your situation.

At the end of the day, you're caught in what was a crossfire between Lejasblusa2 and Silverbullet, and me and a few Alice? members. A short time back, Lejasblusa2 contacted me about a village an Alice? member nobled. Turns out IQ had cleared it a week - yes, a week, I saw the report - earlier, and he felt entitled to it. He told me in no uncertain terms that IQ wouldn't give it up.

I did not take kindly to this.

Silverbullet then tried to noble my tribe mate. I did not take kindly to this, either.

Unfortunately, their behaviour and attitude as a whole has pushed Alice? to war. And war involves whole tribes. S'just the nature of the game.

At this point, I would advise you restart sooner rather'n later if you want to remain in this world, and get a new village under way.

If you remain in IQ, you will be catted or nobled. If you flee to another tribe, you will be sought out as a refugee and destroyed. If you restart now, you will have another chance at a better future.

Wishing you all the best in W34,
?TMH.[/spoil]

Too harsh? Too lenient? Too long? No matter the opinion, IQ ranks are falling steadily! Keep an eye on this group, people. Blink and you'll miss their final days.

As ever, wishing everyone all the best in W34,
?TMH.

-----

PS. For those who may question the ... necessity of this post, it was largely fuelled by the amusement inspired in me when I recently came across this in the wars thread:

Alice will war with IQ- IQ will attempt to tech them, but alice will be too slow to learn.

-Osi

I'm not actually certain what's being predicted there, but I feel fairly confident the outcome isn't as suggested. I hope no one put money on it.

DeletedUser

Are you trying to say that your going to continue warring IQ or are you saying that IQ is finished ?

DeletedUser

Hell if I know. Whatever takes our fancy on a moment by moment instance. We're all mad here!

(Or, more accurately, destruction will continue to anyone who remains in IQ, and/or on K44. I'm thorough. Thought you knew that. Tch.)

DeletedUser

Awww Cmon, Dont expect me to know everything happening in the northern hemisquare xD

All i care about is the southern for now.

Good luck, but I guess you don't need it :)

DeletedUser

IQ has been dead for quite some time imo.
The fact that their k44 cluster (well only cluster now) is getting their asses kicked by Alice? has nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser

Eh, they had 17 members on K44 when we started. Or 18. Or 16. Something like that. ROME merged with 'em after their original lineup split between 44 and 55 or wherever it was.

Was effectively a new tribe but with the IQ name, yah. I can't be held responsible for a lack of name changes though, tch.

DeletedUser

Entertaining as always TMH :icon_wink:

looks like you're having no trouble so far anyway :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

IQ? More like No Clue!

Congratz on thoroughly owning IQ, TMH and all at Alice?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well bravo Alice?, Some alice players are cool .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mmm nicely done, ignorance and arrogance doesnt have a place in a new world ¬¬. ^^ oh well i guess its a little bit of a snack for alice, again gj ^^ and thanks for the giggles from reading their oh-so-terrifyingly-threatening in-game mails =o

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised:
War time.

Obiously Alice? is winning or already has.:icon_rolleyes:

Since IQ's members went to Power now Sleep,obiously IQ has no chance,the leaders went inactive and the members are just a few,Goodbye IQ.

DeletedUser

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To tell her how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance,
Now I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...
Alice, who the #$%@ is Alice

DeletedUser

Well bravo Alice?, although some alice players are real mean and a dumb**s. Why? They destroyed my noble and my troops. Even i had some fault in it but couldnt they just dodge the attack? I talked to that player, first he says he will dodge it and then he himself says he wants to behave like a dumb*ss and kill my troops.

:icon_rolleyes: awwwwww is someone angry that they were stupid enough to lose their noble and troops

just deal with it if you've been bested

DeletedUser

Well bravo Alice?, although some alice players are real mean and a dumb**s. Why? They destroyed my noble and my troops.

Zomg, they didn't! Bastriches. Who was it, I'll kick 'em now.

saikeshav said:
Even i had some fault in it but couldnt they just dodge the attack? I talked to that player, first he says he will dodge it and then he himself says he wants to behave like a dumb*ss and kill my troops.

Yes. Because clearly the wiser choice here would be to allow you to attack and get away with it. How blind I've been thus far. I shall report back immediately to Alice? that from now on, all D troops are to be used for the sole purpose of farming, and anyone who defends themselves against an attack will be on a 3-strike warning system before ultimate dismissal and nobling.

You have truly opened my eyes to the abundant errors of my leadership so far.

Having been enlightened so, I take my leave of this thoroughly sensible discussion to make these new guidelines clear to Alice?.

@ Shadow: You're welcome. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes. Because clearly the wiser choice here would be to allow you to attack and get away with it. How blind I've been thus far. I shall report back immediately to Alice? that from now on, all D troops are to be used for the sole purpose of farming, and anyone who defends themselves against an attack will be on a 3-strike warning system before ultimate dismissal and nobling.

You have truly opened my eyes to the abundant errors of my leadership so far.

Having been enlightened so, I take my leave of this thoroughly sensible discussion to make these new guidelines clear to Alice?.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
oh please! please stop!
I'm in bits here :lol:

DeletedUser

Muhahaha :3 and yes hatter you suck i cant believe you didnt put these guidelines in beforehand :O puff the magic dragon would be disappointed! (IGM convo pplz jst to inform :p)