All Broken Scripts

DeletedUser99939

can you paste the script your using using code tags

I don't know how to do that. I pasted the tag script in my original post using html since only way I know of to get it to paste. So can you tell me how to do that? Sorry if sound like a pest.

DeletedUser

I am finding it impossible to get a Scout Report Evaluator which works. I have tried SlowTarget's and Allyboo's and Dale's. None of them work. Zomg's farm finder works fine. I am playing on world 67. I can't really carry on without it unless there is an alternative to the zomg farm finder combined with a SRE.

I have tried various version of everything. Some take me two clicks to the list of scout reports and then do nothing. Some do nothing at all. Some put some javascript in a new tab address bar without it actually loading.

I have scoured the net and found other people experiencing various forms of the same problem. But I can find no solution. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Opera (the last 2 of which I installed just to try and get the thing to work). Nothing helps.

Can anyone please help?

File Not Found

I am finding it impossible to get a Scout Report Evaluator which works. I have tried SlowTarget's and Allyboo's and Dale's. None of them work. Zomg's farm finder works fine. I am playing on world 67. I can't really carry on without it unless there is an alternative to the zomg farm finder combined with a SRE.

I have tried various version of everything. Some take me two clicks to the list of scout reports and then do nothing. Some do nothing at all. Some put some javascript in a new tab address bar without it actually loading.

I have scoured the net and found other people experiencing various forms of the same problem. But I can find no solution. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Opera (the last 2 of which I installed just to try and get the thing to work). Nothing helps.

Can anyone please help?

Unfortunately given the current state of the script forum, the lack of moderation, and the ungratefulness of the general public, amongst other things, myself, and most other scripters are not interested in assisting until those which can be resolved are resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience, however, if we just ignore it and continue, there is no incentive for change.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the answer. I quit tribal wars some time ago after an argument over a swear word included in my name (which had been there for years) led me to deal with an obnoxious, ignorant, stubborn egotistical moderator. Then someone called Morthy(?) stepped in with all the traits of a bullied child, grown into a resentful adolescent.

I popped back a few days ago. Now the scripts don't work I can see no incentive to play at all. Thanks for your help anyway.

nightmare1967

well I just downloaded the latest version of firefox and tried it I got an error saying

error: Popup is null

I went into Options then chose content and disabled the popup blocker after that it worked fine

Sort script also works fine for me in firefox

Thank you for what you write all my script work now I can kiss you...lol

Thank you

DeletedUser100410

My proximity script is not working, may be dropbox is down?

DeletedUser100410

my script is the official one, on this forum.

So if dropbox is not the problem it must be my computer, thanks.

DeletedUser99939

Hey guys just me again. For some odd reason got some problems with the res balancer I got. It opens up the tabs and all like its supposed to but when it comes down to filling in the coords/resources to be shipped its a void script meaning its unresponsive at that point.

Can someone please look at it and determine the problem:
Script
[spoil]javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames.document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames.document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs.split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}[/spoil]

DeletedUser100410

anyone has a proximity script (different from the dropbox one) ?

thanks in advance

DeletedUser

Hey guys just me again. For some odd reason got some problems with the res balancer I got. It opens up the tabs and all like its supposed to but when it comes down to filling in the coords/resources to be shipped its a void script meaning its unresponsive at that point.

Script
[spoil]javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames.document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames.document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs.split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}[/spoil]

My first thought was that your using the original version which broke following the last main TW release However I just checked and the original script does seem to work ok now so I guess the original hoster must have amended it

Ive balanced ok using that script so Im not sure what the issue is Ideally I'ld use the script you posted to check but you didnt use code tags to post so the forum includes random spaces which mean the script wont work if I copy it ( notice foe axample the line that says
'getdoc=winvar.fram es.document};'
has a space in the word frames which shouldnt be there)

If your still have the problem please post you script using code tags along with the browser/version your using

DeletedUser

Hey,

Im struggling finding a working SRE for W68. I want to use Dale's but its not working

Code:
javascript:function e(){var n='fnScoutReportEvaluator',s='http://taktimer.net/scripts/v7-sre.js';var a=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window;function c(m){a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(m));a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement('br'))}if(a.document.getElementById(n)==null){c("Creating script entry in doc head...");var A=a.document.createElement('script');A.id=n;A.type='text/javascript';A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);setTimeout(e,500);return}if(typeof(a.fnScoutReportEvaluator)=='undefined'){c("Loading script...");setTimeout(e,200);return 0}c("Loaded");eval("a.fnScoutReportEvaluator(true,10,480,1,true,1)")}e();

Someone said that "var a=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window" is the troublesome part that seems not to be working any where. Can anyone fix this?

Thanks

DeletedUser

Code:
javascript:function e(){var n='fnScoutReportEvaluator',s='http://taktimer.net/scripts/v7-sre.js';var a=(window.main||self);function c(m){a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(m));a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement('br'))}if(a.document.getElementById(n)==null){c("Creating script entry in doc head...");var A=a.document.createElement('script');A.id=n;A.type='text/javascript';A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);setTimeout(e,500);return}if(typeof(a.fnScoutReportEvaluator)=='undefined'){c("Loading script...");setTimeout(e,200);return 0}c("Loaded");eval("a.fnScoutReportEvaluator(true,10,480,1,true,1)")}e();

I think thats the normal fix but I havent tried it

fix based on previous fix here http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?106293-Farming-script&p=6344398&viewfull=1#post6344398

DeletedUser

Thanks, its a step forward but still not working. At least now its showing 'Loaded' at the bottom, but every time I run the script it just adds another line of the word 'Loaded'.

DeletedUser

Ive never used the sre before so no ide what its meant ro do I did notice it seemed to open the next report though when I ran the amended version

DeletedUser99939

Script
Code:
javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames.document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames.document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs.split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}

I'm using opera but not sure what version exactly due to fact I backdated it to get my t-trains back but would guess 2011?

Hope that helps Lonestar.

DeletedUser

Looks like you've accidentally deleted a couple of characters from the script try this

Code:
javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}

if your interested the original has {getdoc=winvar.frames.document} whereas your version has ommited the so has {getdoc=winvar.frames.document}

DeletedUser

Hi.

The script below is a very simple farming script that will no longer run from either Opera/FF's browser bookmark bar in W68. It does run from the prem's quick bar. What is confusing is this script runs from the browsers in W64 and W66, and up to about 14 days ago was working fine in W68. I thought the prob was specific to my computer, but other guys in my tribe are having the same prob. Does W68 have a newer TW web page version of the rally point screen?
Code:
javascript:function%20end(){c='639|361';
 var%20d=document;
 if(window.frames.length>0)d=window.main.document;url=d.URL;
 if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This%20script%20needs%20to%20be%20run%20from%20the%20rally%20point');a=c.match(/(\d+\|\d+)/g);
 b=a[Math.round(Math.random()*(a.length-1))].split("|");
 d.forms[0].x.value=b[0];
 d.forms[0].y.value=b[1];
 d.forms[0].spear.value=0;
 d.forms[0].sword.value=0;
 d.forms[0].axe.value=0;
 d.forms[0].spy.value=1;
 d.forms[0].light.value=5;
 d.forms[0].heavy.value=0;
 d.forms[0].ram.value=0;
 d.forms[0].catapult.value=0;
 d.forms[0].snob.value=0;