Request All Requests

DeletedUser

hello guys,
any chance for modified fake script, which would send minimal amount of troops needed, based on target village points? (fake limit)
also, would that be legal? or would that require additional server request per attack?

thx,m.

Last edited by a moderator:

File Not Found

hello guys,
any chance for modified fake script, which would send minimal amount of troops needed, based on target village points? (fake limit)
also, would that be legal? or would that require additional server request per attack?

thx,m.

It can and has been done, as I did it. There was a copy on the forum, but since the script forum got nuked, I don't know if it's still available. I personally am NOT writing the script again, given it was a complete pain in the ass for me to write last time (though, I'm better now than I was)

DeletedUser

fnf:
understand and thanks for quick reply.

DeletedUser99939

Hello I was discussing this with a few of my tribe mates earlier on W30 and was wondering if either of these 2 ideas exist in the form of a script? If not could anyone make these?

1) A script that tells you how many incomings you have incoming from a *Specific player* perhaps run from incoming screen and you type player into a box to see how many they have sent you

I think it would be useful especially to those on fronts monitoring they're incomings.

2) The complete opposite of #1. A script that tells you how many *You* have sent to a certain player.

We all know bigger accounts send much more out and its not always easy to tell how much you send at one person. This script could help you keep track. Run from commands overview kinda like an outgoing renamer but instead opens a box you type in the wanted player and it tells you how many incomings you have gave them.

Are these two ideas possible? And most importantly could anyone make them to match this description or even more advanced?

DeletedUser

biggest problem with those ideas is what to do if inbound/outbound go over 1000 tw will only show you 1000 attacks at a time theres no way around this without breaching tw's 1 click on action rule

DeletedUser99939

biggest problem with those ideas is what to do if inbound/outbound go over 1000 tw will only show you 1000 attacks at a time theres no way around this without breaching tw's 1 click on action rule
You could technecially do it page by page though couldn't you? Then just add sums up.

DeletedUser

yes although I personally suspect most would not be prepared to click the script 36 times (if you had 36000 inbound - happened to me plenty of times)

DeletedUser99939

Although if could help if say you knew which where fakes etc. You could then know just how many nukes where coming your way and prepare accordingly then after could be able to tell your tribe how many nukes from so and so have been destroyed. But ya I agree 36000 incomings would be a pain but look at it in the light would you rather click 36+ times or count them yourself.

DeletedUser99939

lol it is fun getting the mails to ask if your done ^-^

DeletedUser

the ones who keep mailing saying it only takes them seconds to tag them all and that your just wasting your time as it doesnt bother them at all are even funnier I had one guy send me something along those lines everyday for a month, for a guy whom it didnt bother he sure moaned about it a lot lol

DeletedUser100466

do anyone have script which make all text or highlight text into the given/chosen color in message and forum posts?

DeletedUser106296

filenotfound, would you teach me how to deleted "last Village" message at farm list ? and make it repeated back cycle ? or this is illegal ? Tq

Subwind

Is there any master scripter out there who could edit this table filter (below) to add the same sort of functions but on the farm assist page? IE, allow the page to be sorted by most of whichever resource you need most? Like on the production overview.

Code:
javascript:  var debugEnabled=true;  var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';  (window.main||self).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.sort.js',function(){$.twSortOverview(branch,debugEnabled);});  void(0);

Thanx all.

~Matt

EDIT: Why are the code tags not showing the entire code?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

theres a default no scripts allowed on FA iirc

Rule #7 states

Additionally, these scripts may not interact with the Account Manager or any of its features in any way without specific approval from the Tribal Wars team.

Subwind

theres a default no scripts allowed on FA iirc

Rule #7 states

Additionally, these scripts may not interact with the Account Manager or any of its features in any way without specific approval from the Tribal Wars team.

If someone could get something working, then we could try to get it approved though. I managed to get a troop manager filter approved, and this is for the account manager.

~Matt

DeletedUser

I tried running the script but got this message

<zz2.beta.tribalwars.net>

Hi lonestar1!

Your scripts have been disabled by dalesmckay
Send him a mail if you wish to help with testing

when using code tabs always add a blank line before the closing code tag i find it helps

DeletedUser

I tried running the script but got this message

<zz2.beta.tribalwars.net>

Hi lonestar1!

Your scripts have been disabled by dalesmckay
Send him a mail if you wish to help with testing

when using code tabs always add a blank line before the closing code tag i find it helps

thats right, Dales has disabled the script for that world,You can use it on zz1.beta or any other world.

DeletedUser

This 4 grid village renamer script has stopped working properly:

[spoil]
Code:
javascript:function%20convert_coords(x,y){con=Math.floor(y/100)+''+Math.floor(x/100);sec=(Math.floor(y/10)%2510)+''+(Math.floor(x/10)%2510);sub=(y%2510)+''+(x%2510);ns=y.substr(1,3);  if(ns>50)ns='S';  else ns='N';ew=x.substr(1,3);  if(ew>50)ew='E';  else ew='W';return%20con+'-'+ns+''+ew+'-'+sec+'-'+sub+'';}var%20doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;var%20inputs=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){id=inputs[i].id;index=id.indexOf('edit_input');if(index!=-1){id=id.substring(index+11);str=doc.getElementById('label_text_'+id).innerHTML;mid=str.lastIndexOf('|');x=str.substring(str.lastIndexOf('(')+1,mid);y=str.substring(mid+1,str.lastIndexOf(')'));inputs[i].value=convert_coords(x,y);inputs[i+1].click();}}end();
[/spoil]