All Star Team

DeletedUser

WEll I would start with myself....then all swat guys still playing and go from there....:lol:

WHen i was active I would kick all ya butts...:icon_wink:...I think i should give a a revision class.

I`ve made a list based on many things, not just skill ingame. We are talking loyalty, devotion, character etc. The things that make a TRIBE.
Ippe
Tikay
PetarPavao
gandalfalix
chivulet
Andrei2007
Aquariano
proteroman
savraa
southerenboy
sday03
strabrahide
gobelcoque :/ oops.. psi did have u in his dream team, well done emp
metalpacient
wolstein
vassal
dxn99
check8
hallstrom
qioto

-.- wheres miki?

DeletedUser52858

Hi Tiaco,

Maybe you don't remember very well, when FM attached K-74 we took few more than 3 villages, something like 200-300 would be a more correct statement. But, that depends as well on which timeframe you consider.

DeletedUser

xdavidex i think i remember what tiaco was talking about. it was some small under 1k villages deep in the k i think that everyone was told to send a a village or two to i think then kicked back and listened to the attack numbers inc.

later on there was more of an organized repush into 74 as a whole if i recall right (which isn't a given) that original tribesmn and someone else were at the forefront of. or at least that had the most villages of the bunch when the dust settled.

DeletedUser52858

I meant when the real attacks on k-74 were done, most villages were taken by El Lifford, Dormady, bansoy and kasiff, 3 players were slowly rimmed keyser souce, achbar and elwain, plus villages of other DNS players in the same area (PB, killersabertooth, krissi, sebendebi,Tiaco, etc.....) too long ago and I don't remember all the name and details.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
1.- Psihic
2.- wolstein
3.- ksaksa
4.- ZeroIntelligent
5.- emperorpilaf
6.- Aquariano
7.- tikay
8.- southerenboy
9.- Gobelcoque
10.- Jedi Obi Wan
11.- qioto
12.- xdavidex
13.- 1Smilined
14.- moshuroshu
15.- savraa
16.- Jay42
17.- PetarPavao
18.- nippen
19.- senvik
20.- sunsarai

Last edited:

emperorpilaf

1.- psihic
2.- wolstein
3.- ksaksa
4.- zerointelligent
5.- emperorpilaf
6.- aquariano
7.- tikay
8.- southerenboy
9.- gobelcoque
10.- jedi obi wan
11.- qioto
12.- xdavidex
13.- 1smilined
14.- moshuroshu
15.- savraa
16.- jay42
17.- petarpavao
18.- nippen
19.- senvik
20.- sunsarai

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Psihic
Ippe
Wolstein
Petarpavao
Aquariano
Southerenboy
Gobelcoque
Smartrs
Strabrahide
MetalPacient
Jay42
Rukia182
Savraa
Proteroman
Ksaksa
Myke27
Chivulet
Gandalfalix
hallstrom
sday03
Tikay
Consult13

DeletedUser

Rqzaniq
Terryoski
Kalenzo - both of them
Proteroman + Savraa
KaiHansen
Oviz - both of them
ginutz
TilenM
cleptoman
qwerty009
ussike
Stupsi
pistol
beardsy
rascal the cat
jonaustin
rexx72
lazylizard
albul
hibakusha
Psihic
Ippe

Those are not all of the people I'd put in my dream team and I can say I am happy i played with or against them .

DeletedUser

Wouldn't surprise me if less than 5 of these people even play the game anymore, but I had fun with all of them.

wondertime
slayertallica
moomix
czayta
senvik
dan
violett
frizbeer
vvloed
RMJ
vaitek
psihic
Stealthmechanic
N1ckV
Valth
Gianni23
Saoralba
Petert
OTD
ME!!!!!

Game ova. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

hummm...well mine is not as impressive
phisic-good leader
wolstein-helps you out
check8-good organiser
curlycurly-determined little b*tch
elliegrl78-commanding
imyourhero-great distraction :D
midgeetprofessor-'meh fun to make fun of
scandalizer-spam enemy forums
alebodia-was a good leader also
rukia182-just to rickroll him everyday
and maybe...the old active me?

DeletedUser

tootejuht
zerointelligent
petert
OTD
xort
kontoulis
king of devils
m00n
lobs
consult
immaginary opposition
metalpacient
1bradley

I know I mised some but the list can't be to long lol

PetarPavao

ratman can you please let us know why each of those? cause I find almost that whole list pretty noobed to hell :lol:

DeletedUser

tootejuht
zerointelligent
petert
OTD
xort
kontoulis
king of devils
m00n
lobs
consult
immaginary opposition
metalpacient
1bradley

I know I mised some but the list can't be to long lol

Fine, but thats just because we are besties petie

toote- killed both of your ops
zero-great defending and attacking
petert-one of the best but thanks to a couple of you guys you won't find out
otd- better then both of your dukes
xort-a monster when hes not busy with work
kont- this guy will help anyone, actually gets pissed if support lists take to long lol
king of devils- not so much of a noob if hes kicking the shit out of your tribe
m00n-same
lobs-same
consult- ask tikay
immaginary opposition- the BEST sitter in the game, i don't care what anyone says
metal- hes one of the few guys i like in DNS so i may be biased
1bradley- turned nothing into a lot, but if he/she is nooby, ill take your word for it

PetarPavao

well for what I've seen, OTD is definitely a poor attacker, zero same + poor defender xort, king, kont and moon are mass nukers, nothing special about them, moon is a poor defender as well, the person who took over consult few months ago was terrible and now I'm guessing hes being sat or played by some crazy machine player :icon_confused:
and petert is a known DNS enemy so I can't say much more about him

toote and metal are the only ones who I accept as potential all star players

and I'm saying all of this out of personal experience with these players, they're not as good as you point them out to be. or I'm just much better I don't know :lol:

DeletedUser

My listed :)

Coatsyuk - Your always ways going to be number 1 tell you quit! Keep It Up:D (remember me i was in bender/badD's account for a bit)

2. Smokefield, 3. Ripperfield, 4.Agullabell - You made it far togather great team up of the 3 kings of Raw!!(Bell :D member me;)?)

5. Dream Hunter, 6. OTD - You two know your stuff :D i will never forget what you did fo me in this game:D Thank You Both!

7. Hatkah - Remember mee??:O We worked togather in world umm 49?(i forget) lol

8. Psihic/ 9. Ippe - You two are to great leaders i know i did backstab you a little im sorry:( its only a game im guessin its didnt hurt DNS;) lol Keep it up Great work.

10. Nippen - You are one of a kind i remember you in OB Fun times Your growing well keep stronge my friend!:D

11. Rukia182 (Old) / 12. Dan (.dan.101) - You two lead the Cats very far in this world and i loved it i was always loyal to you. CATS FOREVER:D

13. Rukia182 (New) - lol Otto we where the best of freinds we have to talk again msn me sometime man. (Nice points Btw;) lol)

14. Senvik - You are a great fighter you with Bo was unreal in OB Thanks.

15. Bo (Czayta) - i know i was a kid back when we played and a noob but ya know your still a great person in my book:D

16. Savraa - Your a beast of world 9 you know your game every well.

17. Januaryman - You where one of the best Cats i know you did well it the war and always at the top 5 cats.

18. Xdavidex - The fight Clubs leader he has jump some ranks for when i was in this world:p well done.

19. Harry7/ 20. Riano - Both great leaders from CAT very nice guys.

That who i think would be a great team.:D

Hello Everyone:) miss me?:O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you talk about OTD being a poor attacker? have you seen the trains that psi sent against otd? and when zero lost villages it was because he was caught off guard by someone who was supposed to be his personal ally. and after that you guys attacked him when he wasn't online. and about the mass nukers, you have to be kidding right? teach your players how to dodge for god sakes. and ask your mates about the toote op, they mass nuked and failed, then mass noble nuked and failed even worse :icon_wink:

OTDDeathAwaits

peter, all these players have still as good as taken the north from DNS. So however bad you rate us, you are that much worse.

We wouldnt be aware of your attacking skills because you seek out inactive accounts and time noble trains to land at the same time to look good, but the second those accounts are defended you move on. Just so happened i have been on the other end of some of your failed attempts of nobling inactives that actually resulted in you losing villages.

You are for sure a good timer and you talk about mass nukers? could teach your leadership a thing or two there because apparently, 8 noble nukes to a village still isnt enough for them to take that village when it was cleared by the 50th nuke on that very village several days ago.

Loving that you call consult a machine-player, gogo consult! :lol:

PetarPavao

I'm talking about my experience with all of them, and thats what I saw

OTD tried to do a little blitzkrieg on my ass in k14 when makobex sent 1500 attacks(150h out, seriously?) at me and they both failed badly

I sat bishop trebor for a month and wiped out moon from k5, while he aimlessly nuked me in k4 without taking a single village
I attacked zero few months ago also with bishop trebor and he was as poor as a homeless person on the streets of new york

king and xort also nuked several players that I sat and played and thats all they did, mass nukes and noble nukes to a picked cluster, nothing more nothing less

kont also sends ridiculous attacks whenever I see the reports, or just mass nukes with noble nukes

toote is the only one that impressed me in your tribe

OTD, you talking about sarcasm? I admit I screwed myself over there, I didn't stack the area near him and was at the beach when he(you?) attacked me, I lost what, 6 villages?
its not my fault you have inactive accounts near me, of course I'll take the advantage and take those villages, its the same thing your players do

its all about inactives, who has more and who uses the opportunity to take villages

oh yes, dmw petardization, of course I moved on cause there was no villages left to noble, same as destrover :p

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

dude 1500 attacks between 2 players is hardly a blitz, more of an annoyance because i assumed you were supporting vassal in k14 and was trying to see if support would be pulled by you. Anyway, what, we went 5-4 to me in that little encounter? My attacking skills must be one up on your defending ability of thats the case :icon_wink:

If you have such skills to emit, its wasted on us T.W on the world forums who are beating your (pro?) tribe.

PetarPavao

I never said anything about DNS, just about my experience with your players

and I do admit I was trying to get you to post here by that little insult, I know you can do better :icon_razz:

and by blitzkrieg I meant your 20 attacks close range(which were annoying true), not makobex's 150h out attacks :icon_redface: