All the HOEs are going to Riot! tonight

A humble player

fa653t.png

*correction to the invitation, the party will be in K45 with segues into 44 and 34

Music samples:
Hipstery obscure band covers of obscure bands
Pop hits
Unusually relevant but generally bad songs
Requests

If you want to get in to our most amazing and selective club, you probably can't. Unlike most other wars so far, this one seems to be one tribe versus one other tribe. No giant world war II like alliances.
It nice though, since everyone in Riot! can say something akin to this:
345ou9k.png

Ironically, the toolshed is also where this amazing and one of a kind Party! is going down.​

Now we get to the important part of this declaration. All that lead up was to say that there is something more going on here. You may or may not have noticed the repeated use of the word 'Party!' in this declaration. That may seem innocuous, however it isn't. You see, the leader of Party!, which was incidentally the rank one tribe on w54 and for a short time w55, is me. Now, before I go on, you should watch this. It puts many important things into perspective, and makes everything else I say clearer.

Yesterday, at 4AM, so nearly 2 days ago, I was thinking about how to write this up, and realized that well, the leader of Party! was also in MoM in w56, just after he led the top tribes. The leader of Party! on w54, under the username Newbie-Bob was none other than me. Interestingly enough, when looking through the memberlist of said tribe I stumbled upon none other that Split decision the same one that is currently top 20 here on w61.

The w55 reincarnation of Party! contained an interesting group of players, including nauzhror. Now, nauzhror and myself both played w56 under the usernames Nauzhror and A Humble player, respectively. This tribe was led by Muldie325, the same player that is incidentally ranked just one above Split decision as this is being penned.

fyg37m.png

Even more amazing is that Muldie is a member of Noodle, which as you may remember earlier in the world split into two tribes, with players such as -Bromance and Mattcurr leaving. Amazingly, on w45, which is the numbers in 54 reversed, Mattcurr led a tribe named R4KI, under the name hedge clippers, and later as Mingha. This tribe, amazingly had the accounts Purple Predator, Sacredfool, sidney07, Muldie325, and Abducted by aliens. For those of you who don't know, Purple predator is, well, purple predator. Sacredfool is the leader of Riot!, sidney07 was an account that I took over later in the world, muldlie325 is a member of noodle, and abducted by aliens is an alias of Nauzhror. Amazingly, myself, nauzhror, and purple predator all were members of the w55 version of party!, exactly 10 worlds later.

Nauzhror played this world as well, under the username Wa Shing Kah, in the tribe noodle, but he left along with mattcurr to join the tribe New. The same mattcurr who led the tribe :p on w52, sister tribe to :), led by none other than Purple Predator. This tribe also contains -Bromance, aka Shlomzi, the leader of skittl from w47.

Now, all of this is interesting, but why does it matter for w61? If it isn't already obvious, here is why, follow closely, it may get confusing:
Members of Nooddle split off to form Cheat (now New). These members include those who were closely related to people in both Riot! and other top players from past worlds.

These members are led by -Bromance and mattcurr, while Noodle is led by Shusaku Chiba under alias. This is the same shusaku chiba that was in the leadership of Uruz in w47. This same uruz was the enemy of Skittl, the tribe led by none other than -Bromance, the player who split off to form an splinter tribe.
This tribe has friends in Riot! and other top tribes. These 'friends' are even in some cases leaders of said tribes.

Even more amazing, this is all 16 worlds after mattucurr's tribe R4KI destroyed much of w45, the same rank as Split decision.
I could keep going, the square root of the number 16, 4 is the beginning of the name 4-seasons, the username of a member of Party! on w55, the tribe that took place 10 worlds after R4KI. And the rank 10 player, as of the writing of this post?
None other than Yu Stin Ki Pu, the alias of Shusaku Chiba on this world.

16krm0p.png

Could this mean that this war is a part of something larger? A plot by Mattcurr to help -Bromance defeat Shusaku and take revenge for w47? Could Sacredfool and Riot simply be puppets of a master working behind the scenes? If so, what does that mean for HoE? Does that mean that other tribes, like New will be willing to help with the war?

In all honesty, no, probably not. But it was a fun thought experiment, and about at poignant as what you get in a normal image filled, nearly textless war declaration thread.

Game on HoEs.​

DeletedUser

To read this conspiracy theory spanning multiple worlds, a dozen tribes, and a couple dozen names, one must risk his very sanity. For those too scared to do it, the short version: Riot! declared on HoE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92121

Zard I have no idea who any of them tribes were tbh but that was a rather amusing read :D

DeletedUser

Never read PnP all the way through but this PnP was just... well... amazing, good job, if it were an English exam, I'd give you an A* :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice pnp I thought :)

Any chance of a map however ? Cos stats makes it look like Rank 2 1.09 mil tribe vs Rank 50 330k tribe ... would be interesting to see the front(s)

A humble player

Nice pnp I thought :)

Any chance of a map however ? Cos stats makes it look like Rank 2 1.09 mil tribe vs Rank 50 330k tribe ... would be interesting to see the front(s)

I'm not one to make maps, but maybe someone will :)

DeletedUser98642

That was quite a read and was very interesting even if i haven't heard of most of said tribes

Frankie2205

*correction to the invitation, the party will be in K45 with segues into 44 and 34

Why is the party in K45?
Riot have 130k in k45, HOE have 78k.. small party

DeletedUser

Erm, interesting read, but most of what you said about New is false, good read however.

A humble player

I would like to add that some of what you said is false. But I shall let others find that out for themselves :)

Well certainly, mattcurr and bromance aren't leading New...or at least they aren't saying it :icon_evil:
but hey, its a conspiracy theory. You mix facts and a bit of 'creative storytelling,' and get something quite hilarious.

EDIT: It seems the leader of New sniped me saying this.

DeletedUser

That was probably the most amusing war declaration so far on this world. My brain is running in circles.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Well certainly, mattcurr and bromance aren't leading New...or at least they aren't saying it :icon_evil:
but hey, its a conspiracy theory. You mix facts and a bit of 'creative storytelling,' and get something quite hilarious.

I feel so used :(, lol, I am currently leading New, :)

DeletedUser103944

Nauzhror played this world as well, under the username Wa Shing Kah, in the tribe noodle, but he left along with mattcurr to join the tribe New.

Members of Nooddle split off to form Cheat (now New). These members include those who were closely related to people in both Riot! and other top players from past worlds.

Just to correct you, nauz never joined New, he joined UR.

3 members left to join the tribe Cheat(me, nauz, matt), just a temporary tribe. New were already a tribe before Cheat were made. I think thats what you meant but you worded it wrong.

Good read anyway, brings back memories :)

A humble player

Just to correct you, nauz never joined New, he joined UR.

3 members left to join the tribe Cheat(me, nauz, matt), just a temporary tribe. New were already a tribe before Cheat were made. I think thats what you meant but you worded it wrong.

Good read anyway, brings back memories :)

I was writing at 4 am, I am blameless.