All these family tribe frenzies...

balubhai

Seriously guys , i cant understand all these family tribe frenzies even in HP round. Why are most top tribes going around making sister , brother , nephew , niece tribes ??? Scared of getting gangbanged or recruiting players to internal or making sure about the support troops by recruiting turtles ???

Myself and my tribe mates are running out of targets even when we are just few guys in our tribe , and i wonder wht is the aggressive guys in these Family tribes feel when they see that all potential targets are either in their tribe or in their family tribes....just wondering aloud.

DeletedUser

To add to this family tribes will gain you nothing on the updating maps as I am not including them. So stop mailing me about it.

At the end of the day its the top tribe which wins, or the tribe that gets gold of the secrets. Not the brother, sister or even mother tribes will receive any recognition for any achievements hit.

So also in my personal opinion family tribes are a waste of time, space and villages.

DeletedUser

Disagree, worlds can finish shared between two tribes and the second gets a little recognition.

balubhai

Disagree with u AoL . This is Hp world , here there is no recognition for family tribes as family tribes reduces potential targets and increases the no. of barb noblers reducing farms in turn.

The point to note is that secrets will be found in barb villas and so the barb noblers gets a new excuse to noble barbs actively

DeletedUser

At the end of the day its the top tribe which wins, or the tribe that gets gold of the secrets. Not the brother, sister or even mother tribes will receive any recognition for any achievements hit.

Were a family tribe to win HP, I believe they get a small mention in the winner announcement.

DeletedUser

Were a family tribe to win HP, I believe they get a small mention in the winner announcement.

But only one tribe can hold the secrets. That tribe will be the only one which will receive premium points. So if your in or run the second side of the family you're not going to get anything and it will just be a waste of time.

Its not like the main tribe are allowed to say 'we will give you some of the premium', because that is technically against the rules.

So there is no reward other than maybe a small mention in the announcements and saying 'oh, I was in the reject tribe of what won HP'.

Not really worth it imo.

DeletedUser

balubhai I personally have asked my tribe duke to attack the sister tribe due to the fact 40 players in a k is stupid if in another k i wouldnt care but the same k is stupid and reduces targets.

You have targets unless you surrounded yourself by your tribe. The fact you havent got targets isnt the fact there arent none its the fact you dont want to pick a fight with a decent sized tribe

So also in my personal opinion family tribes are a waste of time, space and villages.

your in a family tribe leave if they are a waste of time and limiting your targets

DeletedUser

If you look at my area I am not restricted at all.

I am on about the likes of DOGZ1,2,3 how ever many more there are and others like that.

Yes, I am in a family tribe but one I am in the main half so I reap the rewards if we do well and 2 its a good tribe.

DeletedUser

If you look at my area I am not restricted at all.

I am on about the likes of DOGZ1,2,3 how ever many more there are and others like that.

Yes, I am in a family tribe but one I am in the main half so I reap the rewards if we do well and 2 its a good tribe.

This world you may be bigger but if they get the secrets then your not in the winning side so main tribe means nothing:icon_eek:

What will you do then? get rid of them ? im sure they will be happy to here that

1 its sister tribes profile is wrong and needs changing so it doesnt speak well for the family. Read and reread before putting it on(I know it wasnt you personally), For that ill hold my judgement about how good the cuddly family really is.

Plus the planned gangbanging of the mafee family also lowered my thoughs about how good cuddly are.

Until proven no tribe is a good tribe

DeletedUser

This world you may be bigger but if they get the secrets then your not in the winning side so main tribe means nothing:icon_eek:

What will you do then? get rid of them ? im sure they will be happy to here that

1 its sister tribes profile is wrong and needs changing so it doesnt speak well for the family. Read and reread before putting it on(I know it wasnt you personally), For that ill hold my judgement about how good the cuddly family really is.

Plus the planned gangbanging of the mafee family also lowered my thoughs about how good cuddly are.

Until proven no tribe is a good tribe

If you look at the two tribes the one which is going to hold the secrets will obviously be the main branch of the tribe. It is just logical. As for my personal stance on the world I will be going for growth and not secrets. I wish to win the world the old fashioned way. I will help my tribe get the secrets if they need but I believe the true way of winning is the old way of winning.

The tribe profile has nothing to do with me just like you stated.

You correct, no tribe can call themselves a good tribe until they prove it.

DeletedUser

If you look at the two tribes the one which is going to hold the secrets will obviously be the main branch of the tribe. It is just logical. As for my personal stance on the world I will be going for growth and not secrets. I wish to win the world the old fashioned way. I will help my tribe get the secrets if they need but I believe the true way of winning is the old way of winning.

The tribe profile has nothing to do with me just like you stated.

You correct, no tribe can call themselves a good tribe until they prove it.

Logic has nothing to do with it, Power has everything to do with it and winning. I wouldnt give over the secrets to my sister tribe for them to win and me to lose no matter the odds i would fight to keep them. I think alot would say the same especially since they get nothing for losing and when they have the secrets they hold the power.

Sister tribe would turn in an instant when they get the secrets and the main tribe would do everything to win and take those secrets.

If the one that holds the secrets is going to be the main branch then the main branch isnt decided yet as neither has a secret.

That was your reason for being in a family tribe which limits targets and arent worth it. Yet you say im correct and that no tribe is good until proven.

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

You have targets unless you surrounded yourself by your tribe. The fact you havent got targets isnt the fact there arent none its the fact you dont want to pick a fight with a decent sized tribe

oh really u want me to send my trains 14 hours far to take a villa who is covered with his brother , sister, mother , father tribe members rght.

balubhai

Enlighten this poor noob (me) please with how to improvise.

DeletedUser80415

build multiple trains and take all the villages of a tribe at once? ^^

DeletedUser

oh really u want me to send my trains 14 hours far to take a villa who is covered with his brother , sister, mother , father tribe members rght.

And everyone else has the same problem i hit a load of support slowing my growth for no gain.

if you want it at least try and take it dont moan on the forums about it

balubhai

Moaning ? Go away noob . It wasnt me who was posting in every post of mine about getting backtimed , it wasnt me who was asking support to players whom u insulted. So just go away...