All these family tribe frenzies...

DeletedUser80415

Little green dragon on 02.01. at 20:08
Im under heavy attack by the enemy i was wondering if i can have a little support to [coord]550|566[/coord] it would be apreciated.

I believe its a nuke and im going to backtime the super n00b.

thanks for reading

this is a circular

thanks

Drunken Dandelion. on 02.01. at 20:09
hmmm?

Little green dragon on 02.01. at 20:10
100 of each will do thanks

Drunken Dandelion. on 02.01. at 20:11
what?

Little green dragon on 02.01. at 20:12
we need to stick together he might attack you next

Drunken Dandelion. on 02.01. at 20:12
i am not in your tribe.

Little green dragon on 02.01. at 20:16
Its us against them its world war 3

Its not about tribes religion its about us k55 buddies sticking together through thick and through thin.

with my with my spear guarding your back gate you have nothing to worry about, so with a hard shake of the hand send those sticky fingered swords to help me.

Drunken Dandelion. on 02.01. at 20:17
no.

Little green dragon on 02.01. at 20:24
No what do you mean No?

No you cant send support?

or

No you dont want to?

We have been caught with our pants down once already, while we had a little tiff they have invaded. The are trying to take us from the rear and we shall not let them breah our back gates. We will protect our villages and our families with our long large spears.

We will not surrender, We will not retreat, today we stand against 1 common enemy and share a united fornt.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR SPEARS BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM, WE CHOOSE WHERE TO STAND OUR SPEARS.

If you dont do this today then you may live but you will always look back on this day wishing for 1 chance just 1 chance to go back and you had my spear standing tall and strong protecting ALL THATS IS SACRED TO US.

Drunken Dandelion. today at 03:11
Shut up you moron.

Drunken Dandelion. today at 03:18
Funny :p

This message has been forwarded by Drunken Dandelion..

posting this everywhere to remind dragon of his nubbyness.

DeletedUser

whats your in game name nublet?

same as my forum name

Moaning ? Go away noob . It wasnt me who was posting in every post of mine about getting backtimed , it wasnt me who was asking support to players whom u insulted. So just go away...

I didnt moan, i stated i got backtimed and lost my army after a player questioned why i nobled the barb second not first.

posting this everywhere to remind dragon of his nubbyness.

The mail is an obvious joke mail as all who read can see.

Super n00b as in super his tribe were attacking me. I was taking the piss out of there failed attacks on me not asking for real support. His whole tribe know this and they got the point i was joking.

Why would he be in the list of circular mail players? obvious i added him knowing something.

The fact he actually sent support though did prove his skills and reading capabilities. And the fact he got rimmed shortly afterwards showed that he wasnt very good.

balubhai you are in my k and pretty close if you wish we could have a 1 v 1. You have my word i wont ask for support and your p.as in my tribe will vouch for me that there are no support requests and can sit me to make sure, but you must agree to the same terms and he should sit you to make sure aswell.

How about rimming this n00b? no family no support and easy target apparently

DeletedUser

don't know about LGD.. but all my recent gains, got the player I nobled to top 10 ODD... so sorry if I fail to amphezise with you on that "i'm having a hard time getting big in this world, tribes keep stack the villages I want"
boo, freaking, hoo.

family tribe < no tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't know about LGD.. but all my recent gains, got the player I nobled to top 10 ODD... so sorry if I fail to amphezise with you on that "i'm having a hard time getting big in this world, tribes keep stack the villages I want"
boo, freaking, hoo.

family tribe < no tribe

i got to top 20 oda so i did do some damage with no gains. I havent complained about it.

I have not quit like most players do.

balubhai stated he wont attack players because they could get support and i stated that we all have the same problem dont moan i hit support and im not complaining.

How you manage to get that as me moaning i dont know maybe some extra lessons at school might help you out.

he the same oda as me and 2 times bigger and yet he moans

Last edited by a moderator: