all welcome to join sisa tribe

tarablaine

:icon_biggrin:

sisa is short for spairiscoam. everyone is welcome to join that does not belong to a tribe. If you are looking to join a tribe look no further.

also looking for allies. please just drop me a quick note so I can add you to my ally list.

:lol:

DeletedUser

sorry, im in a tribe so i guess im not allowed :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

sisa is short for spairiscoam. everyone is welcome to join that does not belong to a tribe. If you are looking to join a tribe look no further.

also looking for allies. please just drop me a quick note so I can add you to my ally list.

:lol:

spairiscoam looks like 'spare is coma' to me.

imori

Alright guys, we're gonna get in trouble if we keep spamming the recruiting area..lets only spam the sinfullsoulblade medical doctor people :lol:

DeletedUser

Alright guys, we're gonna get in trouble if we keep spamming the recruiting area..lets only spam the sinfullsoulblade medical doctor people :lol:

Mine was not spam. It was stating a completely of topic statement. See not spam ^_^.

DeletedUser

You are completely wrong as to what the name of my tribe stands for.
And yes you were all spamming my post.

:icon_evil:

My post was what it LOOKED like to me.

And as for the so called 'spam' I'd like you to refer to hellraiser's signature picture thingama dohickey.
Our spam isn't spam, it's an organized assault.[/qoute] nuff said.

Btw try not to abuse bb-codes like that.

DeletedUser

Tarablaine, I have a question 4 u, Do u like this guy?

spam-big.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tarablaine

First off you have no right to tell me how I should post on my own thread.
Secondly. stop with the pics. Its annoying and there is really not use in them.
thirdly. If you don't like what I post stop reading my thread. And also stop replying to his thread.

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Right, because you are the number one player and can boss us around, well, your just no fun are you?

Hellsight

:icon_evil: I like pictures since I enjoy pictures! Why do you like ruining my enjoyment.

DeletedUser

to send armies or not to send armies? that is the question