Allies already in this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripfin

it appears that according to legend they have allied with everyones favorite tribe nBz, gee tribes so desperate they need allies now?

found this out when I was scouting one of my farms and he warned me to stop since hes now allies with them, somebody should have given him a clue.

Soft Stuff

Stop complaning about diplomacy on every world.
Its called marking, get over it

DeletedUser

it appears that according to legend they have allied with everyones favorite tribe nBz, gee tribes so desperate they need allies now?

found this out when I was scouting one of my farms and he warned me to stop since hes now allies with them, somebody should have given him a clue.

Stop complaning about diplomacy on every world.
Its called marking, get over it

Is it marking? From the info we have been provided it sounds like allys not marking.

Ripfin

ok just found out its a 1 sided Alliance evidently no one told nbz that they were allied with Legend.

DeletedUser

The best alliance is when a one-player noob tribe with a terrible leader gets a bunch of members and doesn't know he has to contact the diplomat for an alliance and just marks allies on the map with all the tribes in the area, and then they start getting attacks. XD

DeletedUser

Lol reminds me of what I did when I first started playing this game lol

DeletedUser

now maybe you all will get understand why ripfin left nbz because he don't deserve to be in that tribe the best definition for him is NOOB

Ripfin

now maybe you all will get understand why ripfin left nbz because he don't deserve to be in that tribe the best definition for him is NOOB

and yet it is nbz that allows other tribes to call them allies, personally if a tribe called my tribe ally and threatened another tribe with that I would be rather irked, but hey we know who the real noobs are since they allow it.

DeletedUser

I think its okay to be in a alliance at this time but with nbz? now thats a recipe for disaster

DeletedUser89403

The best alliance is when a one-player noob tribe with a terrible leader gets a bunch of members and doesn't know he has to contact the diplomat for an alliance and just marks allies on the map with all the tribes in the area, and then they start getting attacks. XD

My favorite kind of alliance is when a noob diplomat threatens to mark you as enemies if you don't agree to be allies.

DeletedUser

My favorite is the inexperienced one too, Boby. It wasn't even a threat, we were enemies already, we made the alliance with W~A~R before you guys. We still have the alliance, right?

Soft Stuff

you fool yes your a fool who said marking? they said their allies not marking them, but allies, you idiot.

fair enough, but in w50 you got owned. They may be tribe hugging but im not an idiot. joo wanna face mon turtle.

Ripfin

the problem is what good are allies? the only thing you can do is attack the same target, you cannot support each other or anything else.

DeletedUser89403

My favorite is the inexperienced one too, Boby. It wasn't even a threat, we were enemies already, we made the alliance with W~A~R before you guys. We still have the alliance, right?

I had never even talked to you before you threatened to make us your enemies. How were we possibly at war? And we were never at war with W~A~R until you declared on us when I refused to be your ally. I refer you, and anyone who wants to see a total noob, back to http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=203727&page=2

Status
Not open for further replies.