Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

• Thread starter Nev The Blue Bear
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey nev nice to see you are back. I remember you from somewhere

DeletedUser

I remember you we were in Barbie/B-1338 can't remember the world, I made you restart :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha, Pyrocubed?
:p Yer, YOU NOOB. I still surpassed your infidellic rank :D

DeletedUser

Hello W41.

It is highly likely very few of you know me. Well Im Danny, AKA Nev :p
Im an experianced player who joined the game in World 6, Since there I have been Baron of the great NG in World 8, Co-Duke of the infamous MeRKiN World 10, Founder of the Pwnage -R- World 12, Co-Duke of the Ravaged Bio! W14 and More recently, the Duke of W29 leaders DSL and the singled handed destroyer of the once powerful DarkTM :p To most of you this means absolutely nothing and im sure there will be some who feel a dab of flaming is in order but it is here I announce my comeback to the game, W41 will be my stomping ground as nubcakes are my favourite meal, along with W29 where I will be resuming relations with my Great tribe there :D

Now, you may be thinking, WTH is this nabz going on about? I dont care! .. Well, there are several reasons for this post...

1. It is simply to see if anyone on this world recognises me and maybe I could have a friend in my lonely rampage.

2. It is so that all of you know, I pwn and you suck, I will soon be eating your faces.

3. To give you all a bit of a giggle and someone to flame.

Thankyou all and im terribly sorry for wasting 96 seconds of your life in reading this. You cant have those seconds back, why? I ated them, nom nom.

Nev Out.

Hey Nev, remember me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Even i was in B-1338 for a few days. maybe i know you from there or merkin or bio!

DeletedUser56897

*enter oogtra* - Now that we are all cozy, Ive seen you before. I believe it was cookie or something ^_^

DeletedUser

Hey Spann, yes I remember you :D
Yes devil, maybe merkin, probably bio.
Shush Pyro :p Thanks though mate.
Yes oogtra I was leader of it for a while with Brit, in the early stages.

DeletedUser

Even though i am not playing w41, had to drop a message here...

Welcome back Nevvie :)

DeletedUser

Yay another old w10 player that's playing this world <3

The Pubic Wigs. Good times :)

DeletedUser

Hey, Nev. Remember me? The Immortal General here. :icon_cool: