Almost 5 years later...

emperorpilaf

Victory...yes my pretty!!!!
Pleasure playing with you all.....congrats to our tribe DNS
All4-1

DeletedUser

I was just browsing through these forums and it made me realize how good a time I actually had playing this game. It was a real pleasure fighting alongside my =D-N= buddies! I'm sorry for leaving you guys before the war against DNS ;).

Congrats to DNS for winning this world and congrats to all those who made them fight for it as hard as they have.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to DNS & Psihic!

Hi to Aquariano, Tiaco, & Ippe if they're still around. Actually hi to anyone who 'grew up' in the 73-75 range. Even hi to Savraa who I used as the reason to quit because I just couldn't walk away on my own. I'll probably check back some day to see that ya'll have finished this world. I expected it to be over by now, but didn't know you were going for the 100%.

Have fun on the victory lap. You've all certainly earned it.

DeletedUser

Well in, DNS. Brilliant to see the victory that I KNEW would one day happen.
I'm so glad the world went on for what must be nearing 6 years or so...
It was the very first world I played, and what an introduction (and later addiction) to Tribal Wars.
I joined late. Got my way into a brilliant tribe, Cymru, ran by Curty and his brother, Hinklefinkledinkledoo, and we did pretty damn good.
Made a ton of friends, and ended up in another great tribe, ~DNS~.
Got up to - I think - 117th rank, with around 2.4 million, before leaving for another world and another startup which I enjoy.
But I remember some of your names well, Psihic is one of them. Pvilleredneck, but I believe he quit a while ago, and a few others.
It was a privilege to play alongside many of you, and thank you all for getting me a damn addiction that's cost me a number of girlfriends along the way.. lol...
Anyways. I'm still playing. Hit a few worlds. My best being 48 and 60. Best rank was 10th so far. Hoping to beat that on world 66 as I grow again.
Yeah. It's changed soooo damn much along the way. If you don't use scripts, you don't stand a chance in the top slots anymore.
I enjoyed 'old-school' like we all played on World 9 for a while, then had to adapt to keep up with the top players...
Big respect to DNS and others that may remember Trojan T.
I still live.. lol
TT.

DeletedUser

Times were great on World 9, still miss those and a bit sad, that I went inactive. Anyone still wondering around, thinking about playing some more in newer worlds?

DeletedUser100592

Congrats to DNS and Psichic! for winning the world :D

@Sarcasm yup you left without a word :(

To all DN members:

Thank you I was a member of your tribe and it was my honor fighting along side with you guys! hoping we can tag along in other world...

W9 IGN : amakusa69

OTDDeathAwaits

Hello all!

Just checking in after so long! Surprised the world is still going. Fair play to all of you still going ensuring DNS goes down as the largest tribe on .net

Maybe see some of you on a world sometime in the future :)

Psihic

Thank you, now it really is more or less over, but we do run the "victory lap" like someone mentioned above. Fooling around wanting to break some records. Especially the one OTD mentioned. Being the biggest tribe on .net :)

btw. if any old school W9 wants to play a newer world but doesnt want to go from the beginning, let me know, there are always options.

Yet again, was a great world, will sure miss it when it is over.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I check these forums once per 2,3 months just for nostalgia reasons
Im still sad we couldnt work together at w61 like at w9 and i miss you guys a lot (yeah, you too patrick)
World 9 has greetings from me, kontoulis, 17th and erill as we managed to keep in touch on skype after we left w61
If the DN and DNS people decide to give it a go in a new world all together give me a ring if you'd like (skype: makobex3)
=D-N= and Chelsea for life <3

P.S. Although i never chatted or interacted on the battlefield with Strabrahide, im really sorry he's not here with us anymore

DeletedUser

Ah, nice to see familiar names. Just started playing again myself. 68 worlds - crazy!

DeletedUser

Congratulations to DNS & Psihic!

Hi to Aquariano, Tiaco, & Ippe if they're still around. Actually hi to anyone who 'grew up' in the 73-75 range. Even hi to Savraa who I used as the reason to quit because I just couldn't walk away on my own. I'll probably check back some day to see that ya'll have finished this world. I expected it to be over by now, but didn't know you were going for the 100%.

Have fun on the victory lap. You've all certainly earned it.

*waves at Driftr* I'm still here following Psihic around. :icon_biggrin: Wish you were here!