ALMURPH THE CONQUER

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think this will finally shut NT up

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 11.27.06.png

Since the beginning of this world Narcissistic Tendencies has been chatting shit about how he is a better player than me. A few wins on casual and a carry on w90 means nothing.

We've had fierce rivalry since the beginning of this world. Without getting into the pettiness it came time to part ways and go to war. NT has had a personal vendetta against me for a long time.

Unfortunately for him on this world it's time to say goodbye.

He has been sentenced to deletion. DELETE DELETE DELETE

I look forward to the next challenge. MURPH IS COMING.

yellowSnowMan

Reaction score
I think this will finally shut NT up

View attachment 11552

Since the beginning of this world Narcissistic Tendencies has been chatting shit about how he is a better player than me. A few wins on casual and a carry on w90 means nothing.

We've had fierce rivalry since the beginning of this world. Without getting into the pettiness it came time to part ways and go to war. NT has had a personal vendetta against me for a long time.

Unfortunately for him on this world it's time to say goodbye.

He has been sentenced to deletion. DELETE DELETE DELETE

I look forward to the next challenge. MURPH IS COMING.
Irrelevant

Tilledproduct

Reaction score
I don't believe jumping ship from one tribe to another and taking one third of their players to join a family tribe 10× the size then attacking your former tribemates full force with no warning is something I would brag about. Catch him on a fair playing field next time.

Geomaniac

Reaction score
Murph? who is this new age creature. I knew a Murph..that unit was a TW animal! Who is this nooblet posting? But im also new here... Still love ya nutter! Your a goat, but I'm a fkkin unicorn!