Alright....

DeletedUser

Ok, this is the REAL silentfrost. The ORIGINAL one. I have heard that someone has logged in on my account pretending to be ME, the original and NOT rob. Let me be the first to tell you THAT was not ME!

I am back and Ive taken over the account. The password has been changed and I have copied all of the IP logins. If I find out they were not Rob's, expect something bad to happen REAL soon.

(@ Rob, Contact me via forum mail for the acc details, and shame on you, the pass you gave me 7 months ago still worked...)

If any of you want proof that I am not another fake, this post is all the proof you need. I NEVER gave Rob my original password, which is what my login for the forums is. Therefore no one else but me can log in.

Cut Out

Cut Out

(Note: To the leaders of Rob's current Tribe and any past details that were in his mailbox. I will not divulge any information from you, so do not freak out knowing that someone else is on the account.)

Thank you,
A very confused frozty...

Last edited by a moderator:

zakipoo

welcome back mate, im on acid acct right now, and i trust you. any friends of keena's is my friend too

besides there isnt much info to use against us in our forum :p

feel free to mail me IG or forum mail, until you get your skype, my skype is zman1080

DeletedUser

I have over 150 'Your warehouse is full' emails... thats just.... EPIC!

DeletedUser

Jake, although i appreciate you being careful, SEND ME THE GODDAM PASSWORD

ive been logging on at friends and using an unsecured wifi connection from the flat under me, ask hazad for example. ive spoke to him on skype a few times while at friends, and you can ask tiger32k, as i mentioned to him having to go, because to get the unsecured wifi, i have to go on my windowsill, with the window open, and i was starting to get a little cold. i have no idea what the actual IP's are, but, i can assure you it was me and only me that logged in.

OH, well, there was one person who i gave the pass to to stop the acc going barb, but it was one i could definately trust. However, this, along with the fact that i have hardly been on in 6 months (last week or 2 dont count) is the reason i didnt change the pass. lol.

and jake, it might be a good idea to remove the swears, as youll get infracted. im applying to be a forum mod, and it wont look too good if my coplayer is F'ing and B'ing on his first post in months

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jake, although i appreciate you being careful, SEND ME THE GODDAM PASSWORD

ive been logging on at friends and using an unsecured wifi connection from the flat under me, ask hazad for example. ive spoke to him on skype a few times while at friends, and you can ask tiger32k, as i mentioned to him having to go, because to get the unsecured wifi, i have to go on my windowsill, with the window open, and i was starting to get a little cold. i have no idea what the actual IP's are, but, i can assure you it was me and only me that logged in.

OH, well, there was one person who i gave the pass to to stop the acc going barb, but it was one i could definately trust. However, this, along with the fact that i have hardly been on in 6 months (last week or 2 dont count) is the reason i didnt change the pass. lol.

and jake, it might be a good idea to remove the swears, as youll get infracted. im applying to be a forum mod, and it wont look too good if my coplayer is F'ing and B'ing on his first post in months

I can vouch for this >.> we were about to have a game of risk then he had to go because of him being at his friends or because of him using a different connection. He just said in a chat today that he has got his own now.