am i a bad person?

DeletedUser

While many in world five are scraping minor existences, with no idea of what their doing, I (who found this game 3 days ago) am conducting constant invasions and sucking the contryside dry (the lower people that is). I'm constantly attacking all these people. Does that make me a bad person :icon_sad: or king material?:icon_twisted:
in fact right now, Im directing a small army to steal from many in a two hour radius

Ok, ty for the consolation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Neither, it simply makes you a player. King material will be more noticed when the actually kingly duties of Nobling comes into play.

DeletedUser2816

The only thing that makes you a bad person is your complete inability to capitalize words.

DeletedUser

Well that is a way to go! In your n00b protection time attacking other players who are in the game longer than 4 days. I just want to assure you that instead of boasting you should upgrade your defense quite a bit because after the protection runs out some of the tribes you farmed will come down on you.

So to sum it up yes you are a bad player!

The first days should be spend lying low and upgrading your recources and protection. But what am I still talking you will see for yourself. But enjoy the game and once your village is conquered by somebody apply this startegy for your new village! (not for a few weeks to come because nobody is even close to nobles yet)

DeletedUser

Actually once you attack an active player you lose your protection. So my guess is if any of those players he was farming were worthwhile they already would have attacked him, because they Could.

tpwch

Thats because its not true. You have your protection for the full 4 days (5 on other worlds) whether you attack someone or not.

DeletedUser

How is that new I have been playing on the Greman servers for some time now and they did not have it this way. I just thought on the US server it was changed.

tpwch

Its not new, its just not true. Some people started saying that it was like that a while back, and people belived it and started spreading that disinformation. But its not true, and it never was (unless it was like that before I started playing).

DeletedUser58

I dont think there has ever been that rule. You have your protection the whole time and i dont think anything can effect that.

DeletedUser

Should be a rule then. Attacking from behind protection without losing it?

Horrible idea. Should be dropped the moment you attack an active player's village.

DeletedUser

Its one of those things you hear and asume its already a rule.

DeletedUser5905

How is that new I have been playing on the Greman servers for some time now and they did not have it this way. I just thought on the US server it was changed.

Hm..... I demand a imediate appology from the person that wrote that. Should be farily obvious the mistake he made.

DeletedUser5383

while many in world five are scraping minor existences, with no idea of what their doing, I (who found this game 3 days ago) am conducting constant invasions and sucking the contryside dry (the lower people that is). I'm constantly attacking all these people. Does that make me a bad person :icon_sad: or king material?:icon_twisted:
in fact right now, i'm directing a small army to steal from many in a two hour radius

No, for sure your not a bad person only for that. It's a game, with his rules.
Anyone who don't like this rules, shouldn't play. This is the fact, but (always is a but) don't forget that we are dealing with real persons here. What I'm trying to say is, you can attack anyone you want, corect, but if someone send you a message, a nice one, you now, that kind of message, what you'll gonna do next? Keep attacking, only for resources, and forget our human part? There are some people around who choose this this game for his interactivity, not to beat everyone around, for this is singleplayer campaigan with your computer, or any other multiplayer game without any interactivity.
So, I'm not against war, in this game, but try to comunicate first, you never know where you can find a friend. Cheers!

DeletedUser58

No, for sure your not a bad person only for that. It's a game, with his rules.
Anyone who don't like this rules, shouldn't play. This is the fact, but (always is a but) don't forget that we are dealing with real persons here. What I'm trying to say is, you can attack anyone you want, corect, but if someone send you a message, a nice one, you now, that kind of message, what you'll gonna do next? Keep attacking, only for resources, and forget our human part? There are some people around who choose this this game for his interactivity, not to beat everyone around, for this is singleplayer campaigan with your computer, or any other multiplayer game without any interactivity.
So, I'm not against war, in this game, but try to comunicate first, you never know where you can find a friend. Cheers!

So you wanna be friends? <clicks attack button while he isnt looking>
Sure you can make friends but what that gonna do, you aint ever gonna meet em so you might aswell screw them out of all their resources :icon_twisted:.

No im j/k i have made loads of friends out of this game and really its best to remember it is only a game.

DeletedUser20

You get your friends as personal allies, tribe mates and tribal allies. Everyone else to me is considered an enemy.

DeletedUser

i don't attack unles i already tried to talk to them and got no response after a day. after hte second attack i wait for a response. and if theres still nothing, i continue attaking. Alot of the villiages here are from people that joined to see how it was, got bored after three days and continue to produce resources. i also have never attacked a tribe. i know not to anger more than one person, so i make sure theres n