Amazon Fishing Trip

DeletedUser

71063415425.jpg

We here at the SYNdicate have been doing quite well for ourselves. We have slowly built up our organization to the level you see today. Lately, though, we have been kinda lazy. I mean, we are idling by with the war against Khaos. Sure, we have to remain somewhat active against them or else we will lose precious turf, but frankly, it isn’t taking much effort to stay on top of them. So, we have been finding ourselves with lots and lots of free time on our hands. It’s amazing what that free time has lead us to do:
6a00d83451b05569e2012876b3e5d9970c-800wi.jpg

Well, needless to say we decided we needed a better hobby. One that was still relaxing, but that still provided for some fun and exctiting times. (And one that didn’t make our nose bleed so much.) Then we hit upon it. What is more relaxing than fishing? Nothing. But wait, we wanted something exciting and fun, too. Then another idea came to mind. What if we went fishing for something dangerous? It would be relaxing and exciting at the same time.

So we searched and searched, and just didn’t know where we could find something dangerous to fish for. Weeks went by and still nothing in this world was found that met our criteria. Then, one day, from out of nowhere, a tiny school of PIRANA appeared. “Yay!” we said. Until we realized they just weren’t big enough individually, and there weren’t enough of them, to be really dangerous.
piranha.jpg

Well, it was only a matter of time before we looked out again and noticed that the tiny school of tiny PIRANA’s had grown quite a bit. We were surprised, and quite frankly pleased, at the increase in the danger factor. However, it still wasn’t high enough. But, the multiplying machine that was this school of PIRANA did not disappoint. I mean, they weren’t really big individually, but, as you can see, there were now hundreds of them.
SYNPIRANA.jpg

Finally, the moment had come. It was quite obvious with their overwhelming numbers, and apparent lack of food, that even the tiniest little morsel would quickly be set upon by the entire school and devoured with near instantaneous clamour.
piranhas.jpg

Now, I know what you are thinking. We must be crazy to try and fish with the overwhelming numbers of PIRANA in that school. Well, I guess we were looking for something kinda dangerous in our prey for one very good reason. When it comes to fishing, we don’t mess around.
Dynamite20Fishing20204.jpg

It wasn’t long until we started to see the results we were looking for.
8074271911b8bd0m3.jpg

Let me tell you, we are bored no more. I mean, that was a good haul, but it was just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. There is plenty more fishing like that to be had. So, world 48, we are announcing to you all that the SYNdicate is taking a well deserved vacation. We are going off on a long, exciting, and relaxing fishing trip in the West. That’s right, as of now, SYN is officially:
807388672ff92d8m3.jpg

DeletedUser

Fishing for Pirahna

Hmm.
Nice thought.
I've personally kept Red Breasted Pirahna for over 10 years in a big tank in my front room.
Me and some very tough buddies from my BIG motorbike club go out on a regular basis - get very, very drunk. Normally kick some heads in the good ol' fashioned street ruck stylie, then back to my gaff for more drinking.
We then bet each other - very bravely - who can keep their hands in my Pirahna tank the longest..
(Man stuff - very drunk Man stuff).

Err - as drunk and as tough as we all are, as soon as the lid is off, the little darlings practically leap out of the water to try to take chunks out of any invasion into their territory....
Not even a finger gets dipped in that dangerous area.
NOT ONE.
If it did - then I feel that not only the the little finger would disappear, but the hand, then arm, then the whole damn lot..

Fishing in Pirahna territory is not recommended...

But if you have to - then - goodbye. It's been nice knowing you...

Yum, yum, yum.
TT.

DeletedUser

Lol, 6.8/10 i expected something much more... pykerish there could be alot more wordplay there (pyke is a fish) and it lacks a certain factual basis that i have come to admire from ur posts pyke. All that aside i read it till the end and it was entertaining enough to make me stay up a little longer. look forward to some stats

DeletedUser

Hmm.

Yum, yum, yum.
TT.

Tough words coming from a guy who isn't in noble range:lol:

DeletedUser

Lol, 6.8/10 i expected something much more... pykerish there could be alot more wordplay there (pyke is a fish) and it lacks a certain factual basis that i have come to admire from ur posts pyke. All that aside i read it till the end and it was entertaining enough to make me stay up a little longer. look forward to some stats

My regular posts and my War decs are usually two very different things. Especially considering there is no other reason for us to declare on PIRANA other than we want to. :lol:

The declaration is merely for good reading and to let the world know what our intentions are. The factual posts will fly, undoubtedly.

louisachewit

Hmm.
Nice thought.
I've personally kept Red Breasted Pirahna for over 10 years in a big tank in my front room.
Me and some very tough buddies from my BIG motorbike club go out on a regular basis - get very, very drunk. Normally kick some heads in the good ol' fashioned street ruck stylie, then back to my gaff for more drinking.
We then bet each other - very bravely - who can keep their hands in my Pirahna tank the longest..
(Man stuff - very drunk Man stuff).

Err - as drunk and as tough as we all are, as soon as the lid is off, the little darlings practically leap out of the water to try to take chunks out of any invasion into their territory....
Not even a finger gets dipped in that dangerous area.
NOT ONE.
If it did - then I feel that not only the the little finger would disappear, but the hand, then arm, then the whole damn lot..

Yum, yum, yum.
TT.

Your not that big :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I never thought SYn would declare against PIRANA when I made my fake PnP.Now that pyker has made one,I look forward to compete for max catches:icon_razz:

Anyways as far as the PnP goes I will give it a 7 and +1 for the map/pic.But the font and ending could have been better.

So in total 8/10:)

DeletedUser

7/10 -> Map cannot be viewed :p

Damn! I was almost gonna declare on PIRANA and then saw this... now i may have to change mine mind to let you have a fair fight, uh? :lol:

Also, not a case i mentioned the map. Basically SYN and PIRANA doesnt have a border right now. Just 2 small clusters of villages one close to other and pretty much isolated from the rest of them. With a huge KIA hole in the middle which most likely cut off 99% of both tribes from attacking each other with nobles...

Actually this declaration made me think you saw the opportunity to declare seeing something else coming soon and to be able to claim to have been the one starting it and how much all others are opportunistic :D

Well, up to you prove me wrong ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7/10 -> Map cannot be viewed :p

Damn! I was almost gonna declare on PIRANA and then saw this... now i may have to chnage mine mind to let you have a fair fight, uh? :lol:

Hey, it would still be a fair fight. We are outnumbered about 4 to 1 in total size. With you in the mix they would only have a slight edge. :lol:

Actually this declaration made me think you saw the opportunity to declare seeing something else coming soon and to be able to claim to have been the one starting it and how much all others are opportunistic :D
Why jump on the band wagon when you can start it? :icon_wink:

Yes, this is a very limited front for us. But, it is something for our south western members to do.

DeletedUser

Why jump on the band wagon when you can start it? :icon_wink:

Yes, this is a very limited front for us. But, it is something for our south western members to do.

Fine, fine....

Just i hope noone up there has some plan about nobling in the middle of us... rrrrright? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Brave! are still hunting down refugees from Risen. :O)

Don't matter how big the family is they join.

Good luck SYN.

DeletedUser

Fine, fine....

Just i hope noone up there has some plan about nobling in the middle of us... rrrrright? :icon_rolleyes:

Not that I know of. But all I do for SYN is make their PnP's and pretend I know what I am talking about.

DeletedUser

8.3/10 liked it

Im not going for the underdog so I guess that means Im going for SYN

DeletedUser

Sure is, I never thought I would say it, but then again who would you chose the enemy or the huggers???

Lets hope that both sides recieve a lot of damage :p