American money sucks

DeletedUser493

I did a google search on how much my latest spam mail would be worth if it was real... I won £1,000,000 which translates into over 2 million us$

the UK's money is worth double the US money, our country sucks. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

but everything costs more in the uk. Ive been to both places, and most things cost a little less than double the american price (something that costs a dollar here would be about 8 or 9 tenths of a pound.)

DeletedUser

I did a google search on how much my latest spam mail would be worth if it was real... I won £1,000,000 which translates into over 2 million us$

LoL! So what?

DeletedUser

Mother of hell, it went down even more? Damn, now check to see how many Slovak Koruni (sp?) it's worth.

DeletedUser

how much pack of ciggarets (marlboro 20pack for example) costs in UK..? :icon_confused: i forgot

DeletedUser

Mother of hell, it went down even more? Damn, now check to see how many Slovak Koruni (sp?) it's worth.

let me see. i know 1 slovak koruni is worth 2.5-3 eurocent.
btw decadooooooooooooo you are unbanned

DeletedUser15358

a simple test.. how much is a can of coke in america?
in england they're usually 50p in vending machines.

DeletedUser

Amerika is pretty much owned by Europe aswell.
When the euro was launched, it was worth less then the dollar and now it's worth much more. It's even cheaper to fly to New York and do your christmas shopping there and come back because of the slight inflation (caused by the war in Iraq).

DeletedUser

w00t. it is a pity that a ticket to new york is still expensive.
saudi arabie it is also something like 5 cent

DeletedUser15325

Jerberia has no money as such. We use slaves as a method of payment.