An act of war!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suck my kiss

As of now I the war commander of -THB- suck my kiss hereby declare war on the failure known as r4ki.:icon_evil:

No more will you taunt my tribemates with your highamounts of points. No more name your palidans -thb- sucks, no more will you attack our members with your merchants.:icon_eek:

YOUR TIME HAS COME AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DOWN FROM THIS WORLD BY MY FLAMING FIST OF PASSION AND HATE TOWARDS THE TRUE POINTWHORES IN R4KI!!!!:icon_evil::icon_twisted::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

this means war :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::swordsman:

Suck my kiss

the only fail here is R4Ki u will see soon enough.

i already have 7 incoming from them noobies but they will never make it home!!!

mark my words that those noobs will fall to me!!! Epsecially that jerk vilbrii

DeletedUser77458

the only fail here is R4Ki u will see soon enough.

i already have 7 incoming from them noobies but they will never make it home!!!

mark my words that those noobs will fall to me!!! Epsecially that jerk vilbrii

Really? I hope you realise that protection hasnt ended for 99.99999999% of people.

Suck my kiss

what is zombie ??

and my duke said stop being a troll cuz thats what u are a troll who just fails at tribalwars. go play tribalhugs noobie lol

DeletedUser

Really? I hope you realise that protection hasnt ended for 99.99999999% of people.
actually, im not a real person till my protection ends. so count me out of that oddly overconfident statistic please

DeletedUser

Realistically, 100% of players are still under beginner protection. The first to join are under BP until after 12 server time today.

DeletedUser

kiss im the real duke of -thb- we nver said anything about war

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please deleat this topic he is no longer part of -THB- he nver was War comander sry for the inconvinance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suck my kiss

well im under attack from them and no one would send me suport so I had to do something right?

its my first world and attacking is an act of war from what all the good players have told me:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

it is but when you leav your tribe for another expecialy a smaller 1 ur going to be atacked

Status
Not open for further replies.