An act of war!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well im under attack from them and no one would send me suport so I had to do something right?

its my first world and attacking is an act of war from what all the good players have told me:icon_redface:
well you did a good job entertaining me. went straight to the forum to try to get your tribe involved eh? :icon_razz:
draw the 2 tribes into a war?

DeletedUser

you could try building a few wall levels and some sword and defending yourself.
hey nothing like getting thrown right into the fray to learn a new game eh?(im not canadian dont take the 'eh' the wrong way)

Suck my kiss

you could try building a few wall levels and some sword and defending yourself.
hey nothing like getting thrown right into the fray to learn a new game eh?(im not canadian dont take the 'eh' the wrong way)

thanks friend ill try that..what tribe you in can i join...you dont gota halp but I want to learn some stuff

DeletedUser

i am not in a tribe, sorry. you can message me though. i like to talk to people about situations they are in. its possible that might help you.

Suck my kiss

This target is still under beginner protection. You will be able to attack today at 21:03.

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
Santa Clause is coming :) today at 22:26 16:52:47
at your service :) tomorrow at 01:10 19:34:44

what do you call that then huh noob!

DeletedUser

santa is coming early?
well its true that you cant protect yourself from santa. how the hell does he get in houses that dont have a chimney? through
the keyhole? thats bs!

Suck my kiss

lol I call it proofing you wrong nooby. go play with dolls kid!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.