An Apology and a Good Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haseo, I talked a lot of smack and never backed it up so kudos to you. Real Life has taken over to the fullest (in a tremendously good way, not a bad way) so I am officially done. This is my last post, I'm deleting skype and then I will vanish. I wanted to come back but quite frankly within a few days I was bored and realized again how bad this game sucks and how much of a waste of time it really is. I had some heated arguments with people but to LT and Faaaark: we had some nasty conversations and it got really heated and still I don't take anything I said back but I don't hate you guys or dislike you in anyway because to be honest you're really just not that important. I've never met you so why get worked up over two people I'm never going to have a face to face conversation with. LT you can post all my conversations, I really don't care.

[snip]

As for you LT I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for out of life. I'm not going to make a sarcastic comment at your expense because like I said before you're just really not that important, none of you are. If anyone wishes to contact me, message me here. Haseo, no hard feelings my man. Wish I had some time and no life to battle you brother, be safe and take care. You guys have fun, sorry for all the hype and hoopla but at least the forums were alive for a bit. Everyone be safe, I'm going to go back enjoying my life and the Summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Power, add me on skype. Lets chat from time to time.

Have a good summer.

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind. Re-read that bit. :D
Edit Again: Not much of an apology towards Rick and Brd there either.
Edit Once Again: Yet another post kind of focusing on you. :D

I'm enjoying this. I'm kind of disappointed as I had every intention of taking you on, as you will see I have made movements to get a lot closer to you. However Real-life takes precedent over an online game so have a good life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Real life invasions of privacy have no place on these forums.

Keep to the game. Dragging RL insults is bad enough, offering sensitive personal information is very severely against the rules.

Any posts deviating from a farewell to power will be deleted and they persist the thread will be locked.

Please respect the forums rules.

DeletedUser

Na na na naaaaaaaa. Na na na naaaa naaaaa. Heyyyy heeeey heyyy.... Goodbyeeeee!

DeletedUser

Hey buddy, the good year or so we spent together just abusing each other and others on skype and ingame was some of the best memories i have of this drain session of a game.

I wish you all the best with your life and i really will stick to my word of burning your bar down for quitting.

Good luck

Stuart x x

DeletedUser

Bye!!!! Your right. It is a waste of time.. We all had our fun, I think..

T.W like most games has it's own life expectancy.. It was a lot longer than thought.. Now I'm messing around with 3 villages.. But not for long..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya around!

DeletedUser

I actually liked TW cause i started on W10 and the settings where fast but this game does take forever, like seriously does waste alot of time but can be kinda fun at sometimes,

farwell <-- gotta stay on topic now ;)

DeletedUser

I know this thread has died but...

13power270lb 4,701,715 488 9,635 + 9,517 +10,564 + 561 + 11,124 + 369 00

New account owner?

DeletedUser

Locking this as the person involving this thread is indeed gone, though his account may have a new owner. Tis outdated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.