An Appeal to Tribal Wars and InnoGames #pray4twBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser123659

Good afternoon,

I hereby represent the Brazilian community of Tribal Wars.
I come to your forum as a desperate measure to be heard, as previously mentioned I am from tribalwars.com.br and unfortunately our server is abandoned and neglected.

Every single day there are complaints of various spheres, from forum repressions where we are not allowed to open topics to talk about what's going on to things happening in-game where some people (friends of staff members) are favored.

We recently had our world 97 opening, our staff did not notify the community and they opened the world with no one being aware of that, the staff apologized for what happened and said it wouldn't happen again but history is repeating itself and world 98 is scheduled to open tomorrow and no announcement have been made so I guess we just need to wake up at 5am and keep refreshing the page to see if it will indeed open?

Unfortunately our complaints are being ignored and most of the time dismissed without and feedback.

We are not sure what else to do and Tribal Wars is a very loved game, we have an amazing community that is trying hard not to let the current staff kill what's left of it.

So here we are, appealing to you, if there is anyone here who can do something to help our server to keep breathing a little longer, please HELP US.

We need a do over, take away everyone that is on the staff, fire our community manager and co-community manager, bring new people, someone that cares, someone that has the energy to keep up with our energetic community, someone that doesn't set the bar too low and is ok with what's going on, someone that has higher standards!

Currently our community manager is AWOL for over 4 days, it's very common for her to disappear for a whole week though. We need someone that is committed to this game as much as we are.

For the .net community please do post here and support us in this attempt to save our server.

#pray4TWBR

@JawJaw @mellofax @Jirki88 @Mintyfresh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123862

Good afternoon, sorry we're breaking into your forum but we really don't know what to do anymore, we've tried all the other options. Today rained topics and tickets asking for a moderation response before the game, but all were immediately deleted without even being passed on to the responsible sector. We would like you to help us not to let our server die.

Forgiveness for the bad language.

#pray4twBR

Last edited by a moderator:

CapirotoZord

Our attempts to complain at the forums have failed. Staff supervisor is away for more than 4 days and often for more than a week. The other staff members just delete our posts and sometimes ban members without even an answer.
We have serious complaints about staff misbehavior and favours to friends and there is nothing we can do.

I came here as a last resource to ask for help.
I hope we can save our loved server and play tw like the old days.

DeletedUser123863

I've lost the count of how many times my posts were deleted without any justification. If you check our twstats u gonna see that our worlds are getting smaller, and i can't see how deleting players interaction arbitrarily helps us or Inno to maintain the community united and to instigate new players. Honestly, we just wanna have a good dispute in big worlds like it used to happen and i believe that with the appropriate support we can make it again. #pray4TWBR

Cigana Luna

Our attempts to complain at the forums have failed. Staff supervisor is away for more than 4 days and often for more than a week. The other staff members just delete our posts and sometimes ban members without even an answer.
We have serious complaints about staff misbehavior and favours to friends and there is nothing we can do.

I came here as a last resource to ask for help.
I hope we can save our loved server and play tw like the old days.
I've lost the count of how many times my posts were deleted without any justification. If you check our twstats u gonna see that our worlds are getting smaller, and i can't see how deleting players interaction arbitrarily helps us or Inno to maintain the community united and to instigate new players. Honestly, we just wanna have a good dispute in big worlds like it used to happen and i believe that with the appropriate support we can make it again. #pray4TWBR

It's true! We just wanna play Tribal wars!!!!

Please, i'm begging, HELP US!

#pray4TWBR

DeletedUser120812

All of the above is true.

Unfortunately our server has been hostage to corruption since 2015. When former CM SoMbRa kindly banned 20 accounts WITHOUT ANY REASON making it possible for the Hero tribe to win in BR72, whose cast was made up of members of the InnoGames team at that time. I was already part of the BR team and I watched everything that happened and I know that there was always a privileged clique inside the worlds. Who win the BRs in obscure ways where they get strange privileges and their enemies are miraculously banished or harmed. While visibly on the map you can see which players are offenders and get no punishment for simply having a personal pact with the support.

You Head CM (Dominika / Andreas) has put a Portuguese to manage our server while she can't even speak our language even though Portuguese. And an important detail ... She was the supervisor of the Portuguese PT forum and was hired for COMMUNITY MANAGER of the Brazilian server. How can she become a community manager without ever being a Co-CM? Our Co-CM Amici (Carla) doesn't even know how to answer a ticket, imagine a forum supervisor who never had access to the server's administrative settings? Allura since joining was completely lost, took months to learn to set up a speed round, put a lost team to moderate the forum (where all moderators only know to be dictators and forbid players to comment). She came in to crash our server and I'm pretty ABSOLUTE that this was your idea because we all know that InnoGames doesn't want to prioritize Tribal Wars in any way, so you discouraging players can get paid without working as the game goes on. bankruptcy and no one in charge of Inno takes a stand on that.

Will this time the community appeal be answered ??? Will you look and ignore this post? (or worse, imitate our moderators and delete this topic as if it never existed?).
We can't stand living in a dictatorship anymore !!!!

It is my question ...

I already spoke to you by email in mid-2016/2017 and you know exactly what should be done to make the server back to what it was a decade ago, just want to.

#RIPTWBR #OUTALLURA

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Please note we do not allow bashing of other teams on these forums, nor will we allow this forum to be a staging point against another version's management. This thread is therefore closed.

I will however bring this to the attention of the relevant people.

Please do not try to re-create this topic, as that would be a violation of our forum rules.

If you wish to discuss this further, please send me a PM here on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.