An Ehjookayted glance at the tribe Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seriously? You can't see it? You completely misread his post and then tried to pretend like you didn't. That's why you're a silly.

im with you man

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106918

This is the diplomat of Elite. Who might you be? I think i know what im doing.

Apparently not if your trying to hug it out. Elite will fail or be targeted by all tribes in the region by having poor leadership.... and poorer standards for players.

DeletedUser

He does not have the right to critique how i play. I play to help. I try to help out as much as i can, even if its not something im used to doing, but hey, im capable of learning for the future. Nothing wrong with that is there?

DeletedUser

Reminders:

1) Flaming someone's spelling/grammar is not allowed under any circumstance.
2) Insulting another forum user's intelligence is not allowed under any circumstance.

Any further posts of these sorts will lead to punishment, so please be careful :).

DeletedUser

looks like a perfect imagery o' a horrible tribe, it be so exact that it looks fake!

sathom

He does not have the right to critique how i play. I play to help. I try to help out as much as i can, even if its not something im used to doing, but hey, im capable of learning for the future. Nothing wrong with that is there?

Everyone has the right to critique how you play, this is a public forum, whether you play to help or not really doesn't matter. It was pointed out you like to gain allies, otherwise known as 'Hugging' a fair amount of players despise this practice. While there is nothing wrong with doing what your doing its generally ridiculed by most members. You have the right to do anything you wish as long as it fits in the rules, so does everyone else here and that includes critiquing how you play.

DeletedUser

Alright. Well my bad on getting a little angry. Your totally right, this is the forums. He can say whatever he wants. If i have a problem with it then i guess i should just go to the next topic. :)

DeletedUser106918

Alright. Well my bad on getting a little angry. Your totally right, this is the forums. He can say whatever he wants. If i have a problem with it then i guess i should just go to the next topic. :)

I must admit, I now have a bit more respect for you. Way to be.... i am tired of having people kill, otherwise lite hearted discussions, with anger and stupidity....

DeletedUser

Why do they only have 2 academy tribes? Noobs. All the good tribes have at least 5 by now.

greenmonsta

I think this is proof that anyone calling themselves Elite is probably utterly useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.