An Emperical Study of War and Hugging on W68

DeletedUser

No,sorry I really got you wrong,I thought you implyed that is post count had something to do with is credibility or something like that.

Now the real funny thing is that 2 min ago I added this movie to my net flix list o_O

DeletedUser

It was a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference. The fact that his username is "the question" whilst having 42 posts, 42 being the answer to the question (the meaning of life the universe and everything) is amusing. Having to explain it makes it much less fun though. I have probably posted close to 11000 in my "career", does that actually mean anything though?

I got it, amused me too and I thank you for pointing it out earlier :)

DeletedUser

yeah but now by posting you messed up the whole thing!damn you :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

thats cute, but i would've thought bonnie would be fine on his/her own without the need for someone to back him/her up, maybe i was wrong :icon_eek:

I see that even half a sense of humour is not a requirement for V/A these days. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

thats cute, but i would've thought bonnie would be fine on his/her own without the need for someone to back him/her up, maybe i was wrong :icon_eek:

Well,indeed she is she is,but she's still the kind of chicks that love to be taken care of from time to time (smirk).

the fact that she can kill a man by pulling da trigger whitout blinking does not change the fact that deep down,she's still a women :icon_eek:

DeletedUser113752

this may be a bit off topic, but what would be fun for this world is if Soul and Pro and -?- made their own side and it was pretty much a 1v1v1 between Nads fam, VA and Soul/Pro/-?-.

No gangbangs, just a large Free For All with a few alliances/family tribes.