An Emperical Study of War and Hugging on W68

DeletedUser

from the start of me taking over V/A scott has tried to hug everyone around V/A and get the entire world to gangbang us, i just dismantled them every time it happened, but apparently V/A has always hugged and barb munched more, regardless of how people have played i just dislike hypocrites, and bonnie quite frankly your full of shit, Once DD were allied or napped with turtle and were ready to hit V/A with several other tribes until i put my finger in, something that gets forgotten even tho it happened twice and now a third time.

the main problem with V/A has always being activity its a big problem always has being and as you can see its largly influenced my decision making if you have the brains to work it out, makes working with things very difficult to say the least, hopefully now with the extra incentive, i'll pull afew management miracles off, end of the day we all want an interesting world and for it to be fun regardless of if we win or lose, I could of kept on going with the things i did in the past and kept playing like a dickhead and ended this world long ago, but it would of being boring and pointless, but end of the day sometimes you just gotta stop and play.

=BD= had a NAP with Turtl3 but DD never had any diplomacy with Turtl3 as we were allied with V/A. The coalition Dan and Scott put together collapsed due to mistrust, which I give you credit for planting.

DeletedUser

Ilold@u was never an internal, he ate me on w64 i ate him on w68 so we could play both worlds on 2 accounts instead of 4 then john quit when his granddad died and he had to move house has he got kicked out of his own or something hence why his account went barb, then he started on my account for awhile and he picked the barbs up himself, look at stats pretty obvious as we were eating each other at the same time on 64/68, and as for v/aers it got to rank 4, but i agree with you on that point, as i've said i went inactive for 2 months nearly and didn't lead at all and just let things happen, either way that's my fault pretty sure i've said that already, but i never intentionally let it happen, but it happened anyway now you guys are doing the same thing but intentionally, your tribe is rank 4 now and will likely get rank 3 soon :), so lets not complain about that while your doing it :), i fixed my mistake and got rid of them or they left/ whatever else, we'll see what you guys do when theirs no longer any need for them or they start getting bored and quitting themselves shall we? oh snap your already eating the inactive ones, silly me.

Nice try,now explain how its not hell of a selfish tard move to do it all by yourself?I mean,is theyre any valuable reason to not share 3.5 + Million with tribe mates other then being a rankw*ore and a selfish j*rk?

cause all I see in your post,is you claiming you guys are on 2 world instead of only here in 68....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110996

Took me forever to muster the strength to read through Scotts "Emperical Study".
That was about as biased as a study produced by NAMBLA on human sexual development would be. Sickeningly so.
Turtl3 (and NADs) have hugged just as much as V/A, they simply weren't as good at it. I remember back when in ODB, you had already worked out things to hug with most of the south and merged more than a few times along with recruiting from our ranks. That was all after breaking our agreements and then blaming us for it. You're the type to go in for a hug and stab them in the back at the same time, then have the gall to blame the one you're screwing.
V/A did nothing to help DD, this is something we're paying for and something which we regret [not simply because of the negative effect upon us, but because you were our allies and we yours]. Our reasons were mainly due to inactivity at the time along with finishing up other fronts, but in the end they're poor excuses.
Inactivity had plagued us for various reasons and we were forced [yes, forced] to internal time and time again, much to our chagrin. This annoyingly led to even more internals as people simply got tired of the whole ordeal and quit.
I've seen people knocking immune for his merger [not an internal] with Ilold@u and that is really ridiculous. They both wanted to work together on the same account and so they merged. Immune had the resources to make it happen and the rest of us down South were busy with other matters anyways.

98VfZLq.jpg

Soon.

Bonnie: 24 hours?!

DeletedUser

V/A did nothing to help DD, this is something we're paying for and something which we regret [not simply because of the negative effect upon us, but because you were our allies and we yours]. Our reasons were mainly due to inactivity at the time along with finishing up other fronts, but in the end they're poor excuses.
Other fronts? You mean the -?- that you are STILL struggling with? I notice you tag yourself on the DarkLordd account so I can't give you too much hassle knowing you are one of the fighter in V/A, but to still be struggling to clean up a tribe as the rank 1 power house on the world. This took longer than the time it took for Turtl3 to fracture, DD to pick a fight by recruiting DeusEx, the war to hit AND long enough for DD to realise V/A were never coming to help their ally, with neither defensive or offensive support.

Inactivity had plagued us for various reasons and we were forced [yes, forced] to internal time and time again, much to our chagrin. This annoyingly led to even more internals as people simply got tired of the whole ordeal and quit.
I've seen people knocking immune for his merger [not an internal] with Ilold@u and that is really ridiculous. They both wanted to work together on the same account and so they merged. Immune had the resources to make it happen and the rest of us down South were busy with other matters anyways.
Firstly, any account or villages that are given up within a tribe or its family from one account to another without a fight are an internal.
Merge/internal, they were still villages under V/A control and to spend so long selfishly pushing them all into one account while the tribe did all the work was a ridiculous ploy. You wonder why your tribe got bored and quit around you when the Duke stopped leading and spent the world internalling while you were all tied up on "other fronts".

As I said before, it wouldn't have been allowed to happen in any tribe I've ever been in or led for that very reason.

Now, when a player is internalling, what is he not doing? He's not fighting tribal enemies, that's exactly right.
Against 007 and -?- the raw stats show over 1000 conquers to V/A on the "forever time line". In the last month, around 300 with 144 belonging to Immune which account for his entire activity against those tribes.

The merge began on the 24th of September, and the account deleted sometime after the 18th of October, yet Immune continued eating barbs throughout October, and indeed through November 20th, before eating a member of Phobos, Envirash, who peaked at 17 villages. Immune would have been, what, 850 by that point? 50x bigger, some feat. Oh and then returning to barbs to finish up November, entering december we see he moved on to begin internalling Killergmantis...and I'm going to stop there...everyone gets it anyway, why explain to those trying to argue that spending 3 months internalling while your tribe does all the work is justified because it was "a merge of accounts"

DeletedUser

Bonnie: 24 hours?!

I swear that this is aint shop'ed

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

ON that Immune Comment,sorry I tend to HIGHLY disagree.Id kick members for less then that.

Tribe is bigger then anyone,tribe village are TRIBE village,eating someone all by yourself make u unable to do anything usefull for your tribe for looooong.

Tribe village must be shared,and anyone who disagree,from my point of view,is not a team players (i actualy consider you as one,and that's pretty much the only reason I see for you to defend that lame leader of your)

And tw..Is kind of a team game huh?

edit:I did not leaded often,but the time I did,or was part of leadership, I never allowed 100% merge...just so you know.And I would so fcking never do it myself if I was leading...
I actualy shared with tribe my coplayer Clyde's vill (at that time it was only 5 I think)

edit again,I may add this too.... theyre was only one war worth mentioning in this damn world since it started....and it was DD versus Turtle.

that the only real war we ever had that involved 2 solid solid tribe.So no I cant agree with you that we hugged as much as you did.

I cant disagree that this world aint an hugger one,but I cant agree that we're huggin as much as you did,sorry....We kind of warred in the top 3...us :icon_surprised: and we also had mutliple front war while warring in the top 3.something VA never even thought of before we forced em to do it.And we clearly see how it goes atm huh...not so well since now.But nothing's over yet,I see some promising sign that this war may end up to be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

Btw when did i internal killegmantis? the account was being defended by players ryan put on the account roflmao, so lets not drop the internal card on that one, troops were being moved around, as killergmantis (the original dean) posted on the forums afew days ago before scott apparently deleted the message then messaged dean 30 seconds after the post was deleted :icon_rolleyes: like nobody wouldn't notice eh :p.

his account was hacked according to dean in his own words, but yeah you have one correct point that atleast you had one semi serious war, one semi serious war where half of the DD members were already on board with joining quite awhile back while you let the frontline keep fighting while things were sorted out, which is in essence completely my fault, but you can only work with what your given, and when everyone is inactive and the only active people are already warring there own corners it kinda makes everything impossible, but its now completely and utterly irrelevant what i say or you say in regards to what happened, we can keep going on about the same crap or just say shit happened and were now where we are and we'll see how things pan out in the future, be along time until things are over yet.

MR.MR

Wow, how do you reckon that I deleted the forum post? I am an ingame mod, not a forum mod, and we dont have privs on any world we play... Considering im playing under my non-alias name its not like I could be hiding and secretly getting privs...

I know that you are losing and desperate, but at least put some thought and attempts into your flames.

DeletedUser

Btw when did i internal killegmantis? the account was being defended by players ryan put on the account roflmao, so lets not drop the internal card on that one, troops were being moved around, as killergmantis (the original dean) posted on the forums afew days ago before scott apparently deleted the message then messaged dean 30 seconds after the post was deleted :icon_rolleyes: like nobody wouldn't notice eh :p.

Ok, so you are telling us that you started eating an account that was in your tribe, it was hacked and defended by the enemy tribe but is now still in your tribe fighting your enemies and still holding rank 2? You really expect anyone to believe that story?
I saw that post from Dean, he said his account had been hacked, but seeing that it fights for your side suggests to me that YOU had it hacked.

DeletedUser

I never mentionned Killer,you know damn well what I was talking about.And you simply avoid it.
so why even bother answering?

but I gotcha,keep answering on 1 point (the less valuable one) when theyre is 99 against you....

they say one day at the time right?

I had some kind of problem with addiction myself too in the pass,I know its an hight montain to climb,but you can do it Bros!

U Shall not Intern people!

DeletedUser

I never mentionned Killer,you know damn well what I was talking about.And you simply avoid it.
so why even bother answering?

but I gotcha,keep answering on 1 point (the less valuable one) when theyre is 99 against you....

they say one day at the time right?

I had some kind of problem with addiction myself too in the pass,I know its an hight montain to climb,but you can do it Bros!

U Shall not Intern people!

Bonnie is right, the first step to solving the problem is admitting you have one. You're in control Dave! Not the Internals!

DeletedUser

Wow, how do you reckon that I deleted the forum post? I am an ingame mod, not a forum mod, and we dont have privs on any world we play... Considering im playing under my non-alias name its not like I could be hiding and secretly getting privs...

I know that you are losing and desperate, but at least put some thought and attempts into your flames.

Don't listen to him, they can actually do this.

DeletedUser113752

Don't listen to him, they can actually do this.

happenned on world one with hell, i cant remember exactly who the war was with or how far down they were in caps but they came back in an damn good comeback.

Can always happen, just needs extreme dedication and a change of heart from everyone, which i still can see happenning.

DeletedUser110996

Ok, so you are telling us that you started eating an account that was in your tribe, it was hacked and defended by the enemy tribe but is now still in your tribe fighting your enemies and still holding rank 2? You really expect anyone to believe that story?
I saw that post from Dean, he said his account had been hacked, but seeing that it fights for your side suggests to me that YOU had it hacked.
To say it politely, you give me a headache.
You obviously have no clue or are feigning ignorance of what happened with that account, so please don't comment on it.

I never mentionned Killer
The Question did.
Also, ooh-la-la tres chic :icon_wink:

As for immune, those of us in the south who were adjacent to ilold were already pretty busy and immune did give vills to other players. However, that won't be completely on record as the account went eventually went barb.

DeletedUser

I just went checking stats and SOUL seems to be on V/A. side, as they started to hit -?- on their isolated member Moris666666.

Regarding the rest, i don´t see much happening between Nads and V/A really. Looks like this will take a while to be decided. I´m getting bored...

DeletedUser

To say it politely, you give me a headache.
You obviously have no clue or are feigning ignorance of what happened with that account, so please don't comment on it.

What part of that isn't true? How about I number it off for you and you can pick the numbers that aren't facts:
1. Immune started eating killergmantis.
2. Immune claims it was stolen by the enemy and defended while he was eating it.
3. Killergmantis is still in V/A
4. Killergmantis is fighting and nobling V/A enemies.
5. Killergmantis has, from the indication of a forum post changed hands, remains fighting for V/A but Immune claims it was the enemy. This is where I made the suggestion that it was more likely Immune's doing than the enemy and is trying every false claim under the sun to discredit them. It was never stated to be a fact, but I'll number it anyway since it's the only one you'll get away with saying isn't true.

DeletedUser110996

So, were you born mentally retarded or did your mother drop you on your head as an infant?
You seem to be forgetting the time where the account went stagnant, the large span of time in which the account was in a breakaway tribe, the fact that it wasn't only Immune who was eating the account (I was too :icon_rolleyes:), the name of that breakaway tribe along with the reason it was named such and all the things inbetween.

DeletedUser

happenned on world one with hell, i cant remember exactly who the war was with or how far down they were in caps but they came back in an damn good comeback.​

That has absolutely no relevance to this world and the situation is completely different; world 1 had been going on for nigh on 6-7 years and virtually every player with skill had left. The Accounts on the world were merely pass downs from player to player gradually losing; but to claim HELL had even an ounce of skill is a stretch. From someone who fought there for years I'd be generous to say they had 4 Decent players.

The example bears no correlation to a world where there are 20-30 Active and skilled players on each side of the line; this war will come down to Operations efficiency, individual skill and sitting management not boring players down over a period of years.

DeletedUser

I just went checking stats and SOUL seems to be on V/A. side, as they started to hit -?- on their isolated member Moris666666.

That is a one off. no warfare has broken out between -?- and Soul. Moris left soul then tried to recruit everyone.

On the other hand, -?- and killergmantis and his FoKers are engaged in bitter fighting.

DeletedUser

So, were you born mentally retarded or did your mother drop you on your head as an infant?
You seem to be forgetting the time where the account went stagnant, the large span of time in which the account was in a breakaway tribe, the fact that it wasn't only Immune who was eating the account (I was too :icon_rolleyes:), the name of that breakaway tribe along with the reason it was named such and all the things inbetween.

Insults? That'll definitely get your point across. How about you elaborate and back up your facts? I see that he founded a tribe named FOK - Friends of Killer. It's not the first time I've seen an account do that following it's tribe turning on it.

As for the iLölD@ü account. It went barb after a month of Immune munching on it. In that time, in an entire month, no villages were passed to tribe mates. Guess you must have been busy with so many other wars...
iLölD@ü barbed 24th of October.

The following villages are Ilolled barbs slipping through Immune's net to "tribe mates":
553|424 666|425 (666|423-now in Immune's possession) 568|503 666|424 672|416 671|421
That is 7 villages in the week following the account going barb. After immune had been eating for a month.
Shall we continue as I blow your BS out of the water?

...Well, I wish I had more coords to post, because it would have been slightly less pathetic, but having grown bored of looking at V/As conquer history I'm giving up hope. I couldn't find a single one village more that went to tribemates. So I call bullshit that they were ever shared or intended to be shared.

That said... ... ...looking at the list I DO see what you mean by busy elsewhere. You were all so tied up eating internal after internal I wouldn't be surprised if I could count off one internal for each active account that went around cleaning it up. Between accounts eaten while still in V/A, accounts from family tribes, accounts that were dropped to hide stats and accounts that simply went barb from boredom. It's crazy. Really.

DeletedUser110996

I did back up my fun insults with legitimate points :D
Nope, it was named SKYPE. It is painfully apparent how little (well, not at all) you've actually followed this and are now looking back and trying to make it fit your bullshit view.

Haha, continue? We've been talking about killer and now you're shifting the direction because you know that everything you've said about the killerg situation is horse shit.

Woop dee fucking doo, he ate a fuck ton of the villages of the account he was merging with. Bitch and moan all day, but at the end of it it doesn't really matter.

No you idiot, we had work to do east and west of us down in the south.
Why the fuck do you remind me of Scott? Annoying, inept, and you come off as genuinely mental. Seriously, you seem to have the same tinge of Borderline with some Narcissistic delusions thrown in.

I'm done with you, go ahead and prattle on all you like.