An End to a Low key Situation

DeletedUser

I like this Thread here. It really shows how hardcore a Tribe can be (Lowkey), and then they fall to ground. I only want to say, It was a good War. But still, there are a few Players left :)

When are you and your girly tribe going to realize that your only prolonging your death. I dont feel like going through the forums looking for Siths post about his feelings on aliance, but if i were you i might want to take a look, it will give you an idea about why your around. As soon as your purpose ends, you'll be nothing more than a big tribe of zero points.

you talk so much and hide behind 82nds efforts. I know [player]HostileGiant[/player] is getting sick of me scouting and attacking his villages. When are you guys going to do something. Launch an offensive against me, quit talking and hiding behind others work and fight.

Cause im sick to death of listening to your idiocy

Shukran

DeletedUser

Bah. We war a tribe that started out larger than us and was being stacked by 2 other top 20 tribes plus some other minor tribelet, and all the forums can do is complain that we are not winning fast enough? At the risk of being banned, Bite Me.

DeletedUser

Lol, stacked. You were all kind enough to share reports on these forums. Few of them were "stacked." UM, FAV, and COBRA hardly seem to send any as well, especially not diligently. And yes, you have to admit that 33 caps in a month on a tribe that you, Sith, and Watchlight keep going on and on about being so inferior, isn't really impressing anyone. Isn't it interesting that very few people other than a few 82nd, Lowkey, and K35 are commenting on this war?

DeletedUser

Futhermore, nobody other than 82nd and k35 take Sith seriously, he can't even get his story straight.

DeletedUser

GOK,

I would tell you that we are coming for FAV, but that isn't a secret at all.

I'm tired of your random bullshit on these forums.
You have done NOTHING in this world to prove your worth.
You have hidden behind tribes, NAPS and Alliances from day 1.
If you believe that makes you a great leader, guess again, it doesn't.

Perhaps you have a tribe worth mention, but right now, your all Sim City and talk.

Launch an offensive on us, war another tribe, do something, anything, to prove that you have the balls to support your accusations and claims.

82nd is in a situation where they have been slowed down by stacked villages as well as distance. The number of enoblements does not say how well or bad we have fought in this war, it is simply a number that shows who is nobling the fastest. Big woops for that.

Your real problem here is that you have forged bonds with tribes that are not able to help you anymore.
You could say I have whispered in T.D.E's ear for a long time, however, that would not be true. We created contacts with T.D.E 6 days ago. No more, no less.

I told them we would not be allies.

Are you wondering about anything else?

You keep on accusing me of lies, when ANYONE on the forums can attest to the fact that I have yet to lie here knowingly.
You on the other hand keep on lying about your relationship with multiple tribes.

We know that FAV sent support heavily and willingly to Lowkey, why bother denying it?

GOK, you are the only reason 82nd will be coming for FAV after we are done with Lowkey.

Your passion for politics might have made it possible for FAV to survive in this game for more than 1 week, it will also be the reason why you are going down. Were I a played in FAV (Not that I would ever want to be a pointwhore member) I would have voted you gone within the day.

DeletedUser

I'm tired of your random bullshit on these forums. You have done NOTHING in this world to prove your worth.

My random bs? Yet here you are spewing crap. Where and when have I ever said I have proved myself?

You have hidden behind tribes, NAPS and Alliances from day 1.
Yet more random bs from yourself. We have only ever had 1 ally, which is less than 82nd. You're making yourself look stupid. Stick to kickboxing.

If you believe that makes you a great leader, guess again, it doesn't.
Again, where the heck did this come from? I have never claimed to be a great leader or player for that matter. I am not, i'd be the first to admit that.

Launch an offensive on us, war another tribe, do something, anything, to prove that you have the balls to support your accusations and claims.
My accusations and claims? What are they? :icon_confused:

Launch an offensive on you, yet in the below quote, you claim 82nd has been slowed down by distance. FAV is further away than Lowkey. So why would we do such a thing? Genius.

82nd is in a situation where they have been slowed down by stacked villages as well as distance. The number of enoblements does not say how well or bad we have fought in this war, it is simply a number that shows who is nobling the fastest. Big woops for that.
Your real problem here is that you have forged bonds with tribes that are not able to help you anymore.
You could say I have whispered in T.D.E's ear for a long time, however, that would not be true. We created contacts with T.D.E 6 days ago. No more, no less.
How can they take you seriously, when in your pnp you claimed we were planning attacks on both TDE and 82nd? How big do you think we are?

You keep on accusing me of lies, when ANYONE on the forums can attest to the fact that I have yet to lie here knowingly.
I have never accused you of lying. However, that would make ths quote a lie then, right? So maybe i just have :icon_confused:.

I said you can't get your story straight. In 1 post, you said we were planning attacks on 82nd and TDE. That is what i was referring to.

You on the other hand keep on lying about your relationship with multiple tribes.
Do you have any evidence, i.e quotes, to back up this prefound bs?

What have i lied about? Which relationships do you speak of?

We know that FAV sent support heavily and willingly to Lowkey, why bother denying it?
It would help if i was actually in denial. As it happens, you're wrong, again. I have never said we aren't supporting Lowkey. We were willingly supporting Lowkey, that is true, but not heavily.

GOK, you are the only reason 82nd will be coming for FAV after we are done with Lowkey.
More bs. You claimed you were coming for us because we sent some support to Lowkey, before i started arguing with you on here. That was the whole reason i started arguing with you :icon_rolleyes:. Before that, i kept quiet about 82nd.

Would you like me to quote you? I can actually back up my statements.

Your passion for politics might have made it possible for FAV to survive in this game for more than 1 week, it will also be the reason why you are going down. Were I a played in FAV (Not that I would ever want to be a pointwhore member) I would have voted you gone within the day.
Voted me gone? LOL.

Anyway, whilst dissecting your fairytales, i've just proved why nobody should take your pnp seriously.

DeletedUser

The sooner you realise that I am not here to please guys that create 'hottest guy' topics, which they truly believed they would win, the better.

Watchlight

When are you and your girly tribe going to realize that your only prolonging your death. I dont feel like going through the forums looking for Siths post about his feelings on aliance, but if i were you i might want to take a look, it will give you an idea about why your around. As soon as your purpose ends, you'll be nothing more than a big tribe of zero points.

you talk so much and hide behind 82nds efforts. I know [player]HostileGiant[/player] is getting sick of me scouting and attacking his villages. When are you guys going to do something. Launch an offensive against me, quit talking and hiding behind others work and fight.

Cause im sick to death of listening to your idiocy

Shukran
Let me tell you what dude. Since we don't attack you Is Because that HostileGiant Is stronger than you, and he can Kill you by him self. We don't need to help Hostile, because hes a Troop Whore :) Also that since you only survive is because your Tribe which is getting smaller and smaller are supporting you all the time. Is that the only thing you can come up with ? My OD ? LOL I can't stop laughing.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you what dude. Since we don't attack you Is Because that HostileGiant Is stronger than you, and he can Kill you by him self. We don't need to help Hostile, because hes a Troop Whore :) Also that since you only survive is because your Tribe which is getting smaller and smaller are supporting you all the time. Is that the only thing you can come up with ? My OD ? LOL I can't stop laughing.

LOL a troop whore, he cant even rally enough troops to equal half his points, i have scouted every village of his. If hes such a troop whore why did a Lowkey player catapult his northern village to pieces. That village used to be worth nobling, now its a waste of time and effort.

Dont spread that bs that my tribe is supporting me, you pansies, who have not once attacked me before yesterday have done nothing to me. Come on watchlight, call this my personal challenge to you. Just come get me, me and you. Your soooo good at this game it shouldnt be a problem, i only have 25k points, im a noob i suck at this game i should be no problem to take out. If you get my villages you could easily take out all of lowkey with you stupidity.

No wonder someone called you "little Sith" your both just as delusional

Good day sir!

[report_display]http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/8c1aad4682f81315a4a1c1560e0aa07d[/report_display]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the words of Lady Capulet (Act 3, Scene 5);

You are too hot!

:) Cool it gents....

Watchlight

As you wish Napalm :) In a few days your Villages will be ours :) Now guys, let's get some Stats ? :)

DeletedUser

No not you. Just 82nd's.

I second this. Adding K35 to the stats gives one more village on 82nd's side and one more to Lowkey's.

Taking it further I ask that stats only be brought up every week or so, because that's about how long it takes them to change during this entire month.

DeletedUser

Im sorry I just have to butt in here. I don't really think you should be bragging about the OD you are gaining from lowkey. Your total OD for the world is just a bit over 17k which is nothing impressive. Definitely doesn't look like you are killing many troops from that.

On the war in general, I think both tribes are doing pretty well. I know 82nd are taking their time but they are getting there. Also you have to admit that lowkey have done a decent job in defending over the course of the war even if they have had some support

I think you guys should stop trying to have a flame war and just enjoy the war you are having. Take some enjoyment in the destruction :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Im sorry I just have to butt in here. I don't really think you should be bragging about the OD you are gaining from lowkey. Your total OD for the world is just a bit over 17k which is nothing impressive. Definitely doesn't look like you are killing many troops from that.

On the war in general, I think both tribes are doing pretty well. I know 82nd are taking their time but they are getting there. Also you have to admit that lowkey have done a decent job in defending over the course of the war even if they have had some support

I think you guys should stop trying to have a flame war and just enjoy the war you are having. Take some enjoyment in the destruction :icon_smile:

Nice post, watchlight take heed. Seems to be an interesting one this lowkey have lost a lot of players whether that is through them leaving due to the war or being kicked for being inactive or not participating (or being nobled seems common place these days) It does seem like a slow war and the eventual outcome will be interesting whether it be a merge of sorts or whatever may happen.

DeletedUser

Kasper, i have seem this so called troop whore, i could have cleared all his villages, like 8 with a single nuke at one stage, that was the extent of his troop production.

DeletedUser

Kasper, i have seem this so called troop whore, i could have cleared all his villages, like 8 with a single nuke at one stage, that was the extent of his troop production.

Then what was stopping you?

Too busy playing SimCity?

Or was it that your tribes 1337 skillz don't cater for any kind of attack on that kind of scale?

DeletedUser

Then what was stopping you?

Too busy playing SimCity?

Or was it that your tribes 1337 skillz don't cater for any kind of attack on that kind of scale?

What are you talking about?

If i'm honest, i've never seen AoS claim 1337 skillz, if anything 823nd post with that kind of arrogance. Which i'm sure they themselves would agree with.