An Incompetent Dream..

DeletedUser

pnppic.png

With the great and powerful Knock! dead... and Thegillotine leading his tribe to pick up the pieces.. everyone was wondering 'Where too next Hackster??'

EK found it's way to chopping block, but was basically one of those contenential breakfasts they give you at cheap motels.. you know.. those super bad ones with a brusied bananas and stale nuts..
pnppic2.png

and TIT was done with them.. and looking for more.. while Gil and his family continued to pick up the leftovers... but we didn't mind.. we need someone to do the cleaning :)
GJ tried to declare war on us.. but frankly.. nothing came about from it.. save a hilarious thread and GJ being reminded why they're on the rim

pnppic3.png

But all these sub-par tribes for food left TIT feeling a little like this guy...
kevin.jpg

SO! we weighed our options.. we could war LOOK.. but that would lead to just too much well.. and staring.. and nothing would ever get done..
pnppic4.png

How about NBG? OH yeah! NBG!!
but that just wouldn't be very nice to gil... who graciously let us use him in this pnp!
pnppic5.png

We asked around.. and it seems that there was only one real choice that all our members were happy with...

Kicopig was having barbs go disappearing from all around him!
pnppickico.png

And with the ridiculous demands made by Haziko and Jazcan not to noble the barbs they lost as penalties in k36..
jazhaz.png

It's time to show the world just who the real Dream Team is!

pmpdream.png

TIT HERBY DECLARE WAR ON REBELZ!!!

que the penut gallery...

DeletedUser

It's summer time, we've been keeping it brrrrrrreezy and relaxing.

DeletedUser63207

Poor PNP in my opinion, too many pictures not enough substance, well it least it was better than Gills PnP lol
and whats with all that suff about NBG at the start? NBG picking up the leftovers? hmmmmmm
Anyway its not about NBG (have no idea why you have included us in the PnP :icon_eek:) did you run out of ideas mike? lol
and oh yea incase you dont know who i am this time mcdropsalot I'm Phoenix-Knight and im in NBG. i've included my full name this time so you dont get confused :icon_wink: lol

Rebez are a well run tribe and i doubt this suprises them..... i think they would have been ready for this...but time will tell. All i know is that this will be an epic fight

Good luck both tribes.

DeletedUser

hahaha, we have to be the most agressive tribe in W23.... rebelz are just looking like barb noblers but they do have more points so it will make up for lack of war practice.... will be fun :D

DeletedUser

definitely should be an interesting war. lets see if REBELZ will step up their game based on their performance in their most recent wars. anyways good luck TITan!!! :)

DeletedUser

This is defo going to be an interesting war

The number 1 ranked tribe vs the most agressive tribe in w23 - makes for a great clash :)

Anyway, come on you TITties - show REBELZ that being tranked number 1 means shit all when it comes to warring :)

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides, now tdl are not alone, will be interesting to see who else joins this war... alot of alliances are around...

DeletedUser

Poor PNP in my opinion, too many pictures not enough substance, well it least it was better than Gills PnP lol
and whats with all that suff about NBG at the start? NBG picking up the leftovers? hmmmmmm
Anyway its not about NBG (have no idea why you have included us in the PnP :icon_eek:) did you run out of ideas mike? lol
and oh yea incase you dont know who i am this time mcdropsalot I'm Phoenix-Knight and im in NBG. i've included my full name this time so you dont get confused :icon_wink: lol

Rebez are a well run tribe and i doubt this suprises them..... i think they would have been ready for this...but time will tell. All i know is that this will be an epic fight

Good luck both tribes.

i think it's fairly obvious to anyone whos looked at the map

TIT wars knock.. then NBG jumps in
TIT wars EK.. then NBG starts recruiting them..

sounds like picking up left overs to me

but like i said above.. we dont mind.. someone needs to noble them.. and i'm fine with gil being the one to do it.. plus he deserves some kind of present for letting me use him in this pnp

also. i'm surprised pk, for someone who can't read i never would have thought you would want more words in a pnp :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didnt expect this at all. Fair play to TIT, they didnt go for the easy option, instead they war the No1 tribe

Will others take this oppertunity to gangbang either tribe??? Or will they be left to slug it out???

I cant pick a winner at the moment, will give it month or so and go through some stats

Good luck to both tribes

Edit: I liked the PnP, maybe more text but pretty good ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63207

i think it's fairly obvious to anyone whos looked at the map

TIT wars knock.. then NBG jumps in
TIT wars EK.. then NBG starts recruiting them..
sounds like picking up left overs to me

but like i said above.. we dont mind.. someone needs to noble them.. and i'm fine with gil being the one to do it.. plus he deserves some kind of present for letting me use him in this pnp

also. i'm surprised pk, for someone who can't read i never would have thought you would want more words in a pnp :p

LOL ok how does this sound.....

Rebez wars Knock...the TIT joins in

TIT dont finish what they started

NBG wars Knock....Then TIT starts recruiting them.. (any more leftovers to pick up mike?)

TIT wars rebez

dont be a hypocrite, Oh and thank you for letting us noble knock...your so gracious, bottom line the best part about your PnP was Gill lol

DeletedUser

dont be a hypocrite, Oh and thank you for letting us noble knock...your so gracious, bottom line the best part about your PnP was Gill lol
anytime! and you're more then welcome
for once we agree.. gil is pretty awesome.. expecially the look on his face standing beside the 3 boobed girl.. hahahaha

DeletedUser63207

anytime! and you're more then welcome
for once we agree.. gil is pretty awesome.. expecially the look on his face standing beside the 3 boobed girl.. hahahaha

LOL yes Gill likes the 3 breasted ladies....he's a little bit country :icon_wink: