An insight into our top 10 tribes

DeletedUser

Posttop2.png

Introduction3.png

Now that our better half has graced us with our presence, we will proceed with our fun.

--

To kick things off, we thought it would be amusing (not to mention a shameless selves-promotion) to give our take on the current tribal landscape. Tribes come and tribes go, but there will always be somebody willing to toss in their two-pence opinion. Some are good, some are bad; others are witty, many are inane. Few might even resonate with you. Which will this be....?

And so, here we are in order of rank:

Rank 1: R4KI
R4KIpicture.jpg

"And just who in the hell are you to look at me?! Begone, you of lesser ability, for I am entirely too busy getting fat and sassy."

--

Rank 2: Eskimo
Eskimopicture.jpg

"It simply is not fair! Just because you can't help yourself doesn't mean it is fine to gang up on me!"

--

Rank 3: FeArMe
Fe4rMepicture.jpg

"Seriously, fear us! Because...because, well, because we are seriously freaky!"

--

Rank 4-5: Zero and CATS
ZeroandCATSpicture.jpg

"I must see what you have!"
"No! We can't be friends until I see what you have!"
"Ok, fine. Here. Take a look. You surely will not be disappointed."

--

Rank 6: Huh?
HuHpicture.jpg

"That's right. Nothing going on here. Certainly nobody behind the wheel at all. Keep moving..."

--

Rank 7: Ghosts
Ghostspicture.jpg

"Ok. So we aren't ephemeral spirits out to snatch your soul. We sure do wish you couldn't see us, though."

--

Rank 8: BD
BDpicture.jpg

"Ok ladies, remember: we are 1000% exclusive. Nobody gets in."
"Wait, I thought there were exceptions?"
"Ahem, well, yes that's right. For instance, this fine bull in front of us is quite strategically located, if you know what I mean..."

--

Rank 9: -SIN-
-SIN-picture.jpg

"Grr, we are so evil. Now if only somebody would come step on us by accident so we can show 'em how bad we are."

--

Rank 10: S.A.G
SAGpicture.jpg

"Wait! We really are soul assassins. No, you have to believe me! I could poke your eye out with these hands!"

--

This concludes our post. If you were in any way offended, you are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gotta admit you did a better job out here than IGM

nice

Moonlight Sonata

Lol... that BD's taken straight from their profile...

Gj