An opinion report/newsletter?

Sayak

What do you guys think? Im currently making one and im thinking of releasing one every 1-2 weeks depeding on how the first one goes plus how much NEWS there is to report every week or 2 weeks.

Someone needs to finish what Tic Toc started.

Features of "The weekly opinion newsletter"
-Main headline
-Weekly interview (Ive already got one candidate that has accepted to be interviewed, PM if you ever want to, ill generally mail other people if no one comes up)
- Minor Headlines
- Other news
- Player news
- Tribe rankings and a top 5 tribe recent opinions/minor movements (stuff not mentioned in main headlines), that would include my OWN opinion + quotes from other people heads of the top tribes that I will try stay in contact with.

Also another note I made it every 1-2 weeks because I do not want them to be stickied by a moderator, they are simply for leisure reading and updating our W33 players and this way if im personally busy with other stuff I wont feel like im forced to do it.

DeletedUser

well i personally didn't like the tic toc times...Hope your will be better. Maybe Sayak's Soothing Saying or Sayak's Sucky Spam. Haha. Anyways i appreciate what your doing for the forums community. However i also hope you know how to control yourself before it starts becoming spam. :p Just saying... Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go ahead Sayak, we could use something to sink our teeth into... forums need a little sparkle

DeletedUser

Yes Sayak PLEASE go for it. I need something to read while I sit down with my cup of coffee.

Sayak

Well its in prodcution. Im hopignm to have it out by sunday at the latest. want to make it decent at least and not fille dwith spam as SSS suggested :p

DeletedUser

Sayak's Shifty Sneakiness?

Let's have it... I want to see how much you bash me.

DeletedUser

Great idea! I'd be happy to help you out if you needed it.

DeletedUser

I'd say go for it.

And "Sayak's Secret Stories" as not too many people read the forums. =/

DeletedUser

I like that one, the foroums are getting more active, I hope it continus.

DeletedUser

I agree I'm quite pleased. Sayak Said is a good name. Doesn't have any stupid adjectives.
I like "Sayak Says". Or perhaps a column within the newsletter to that effect.

Sayak Says... cat a random village to the ground [and post the resulting mails].
Sayak Says... disband a random tribe [and post the resulting mails].
Sayak Says... do something more creative than these poor examples that hasn't been done a million times.

DeletedUser

you know i actually started with three SSS words because i was hoping that the acronym for it SSS would be my name. Haha. But anyways i think you should go for Sayak Says. Its's to the point. Sweet and simple.