An opportunity to learn to be a top player

• Thread starter DeletedUser86096
  • Start date

DeletedUser86096

I am looking for a newer player who has the desire to learn to be a top player.

This is an opportunity to learn from players with 3 years of experience.

Skills thought will include much more than simple timing skills.
You will learn how to mislead and manipulate your enemies.
Lead and encourage other players, real skills that differentiate between the above-average and great players.

Depending on experience and ability there are accounts of different sizes to co-play.

The only requirements are:

- You must be relatively active and be able to commit 6 hours a day.
- Preferably 15 years old and above.
- A moderate grasp of English
- Minimum 3 months of previous experience
- You must have skype

PM me here on the forum with your skype ID.

DeletedUser

Lol, funny.

I doubt I'm going to take this serious, unless Lord Hellz is somewhere involved in this plan. But he isn't, so I'm just going to stick to "Lol, funny."

DeletedUser

6 hours a day from a co-player??? If you're meeting that halfway, it's 12 hours a day. What could you possibly need to do for 12 hours a day on this speed?

DeletedUser86096

6 hours a day from a co-player??? If you're meeting that halfway, it's 12 hours a day. What could you possibly need to do for 12 hours a day on this speed?

The program isnt world specific. It aims to teach the ability to play and do well under any settings. All settings except speed world settings will be explored in detail.

DeletedUser

Nobody is as sexy as the utterly sexy and amazing looking Lord Hellz, who dazzles the ordinary folkes with his godlike charms.

DeletedUser86258

Pies :icon_eek:

It all sounds amazing, except for the 6 hours a day.. I play daily, but not 6 hours! Don't people have anything better to do?

DeletedUser86258

Pros for pies: You can put shitloads of fruit in it etc, lots more difersity..

Pros for cakes: chocolate cake... *drool*

Rizzler

Yea.
Cakes are really only sweet though while pies can be both savory and sweet.
A hard decision, I will have to think a little more.

DeletedUser

Pies :icon_eek:

It all sounds amazing, except for the 6 hours a day.. I play daily, but not 6 hours! Don't people have anything better to do?
If you want there are people who can teach you to be top ten with much less than 6 hours a day teeheehe

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, are we learning how to play TW, or ruin your life?

DeletedUser

My skype name is Rev.VernonSmith. I would like to learn more. Get back to me please. I have just been wiped out in World 45 because I was barking up the wrong tree.:icon_cry: I clearly need tuition. Your help would be appreciated.