Analysis 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser66533
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I consider aetost to be really good player despite his internal nobling i was leader of few tribes in top 15 and it was tough job i barely had time to manage my villages and to attack others i was stucked with internals mostly and i support when was needed it take lot of time to lead even tribe in top 15 and to organize all imagine how hard is to lead first ranked tribe and to organize all of it.
Imagine how much messages he have when he log he spend most of his time to reply them everybody want something.

Being a leader of a big tribe is difficult as it is, i agree. I prefer to keep tribe limits at 40 maximum because most tribes above this start to become unmanageable and chaotic.

DeletedUser

You must admit the way nobleman21 writes it sounds a lot like Aetost, with the grammer and everything

DeletedUser

no :) aetost has fractured grammar(its fractured to me anyway) and this nobleman seems too as well :)

DeletedUser

Is that a grammar flame? :icon_wink:

No my dear man.

I feel if you took the time to read the post in the correct manner you would see.

- I am making a simple comparison about how they write.
- the way certain words are placed after other words that should be the other way.
- I was pointing out it is not beyond the realms of belief to think, or see Aetost blow his own trumpet as no-one else would.

And yes i saw the :icon_wink: and know what you ment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I feel if you took the time to read the post in the correct manner you would see.

1. My Skype was getting spammed up so much with non-existent cats (true story) So forgive me if i failed to read it properly.

2. "And yes i saw the :icon_wink: and know what you ment :icon_wink:" - It was a joke :)

I know you were making a simple comparision.

DeletedUser

lol i am not aetost that would be pathetic if he come and write about himself here .

i just played in !?! and was happy with him as leader one of the best leaders in the game for sure

Being a leader of a big tribe is difficult as it is, i agree. I prefer to keep tribe limits at 40 maximum because most tribes above this start to become unmanageable and chaotic.

yea but only if you have all 40 active all time sometimes is better to have more like 60-80 people coming and leaving all time.

And for those who trying to flame me cause of my grammar go ahead i dont care English is not my first language try you say something on Croatian.Even translator will not help you.

DeletedUser

lol i am not aetost that would be pathetic if he come and write about himself here .

i just played in !?! and was happy with him as leader one of the best leaders in the game for sure

yea but only if you have all 40 active all time sometimes is better to have more like 60-80 people coming and leaving all time.

And for those who trying to flame me cause of my grammar go ahead i dont care English is not my first language try you say something on Croatian.Even translator will not help you.

i will write what ever you want in croation on the 20th, if you like ;)

And Cesar i wasnt making fun out of your grammer as you know, and why you never on skype no more?

DeletedUser

i will write what ever you want in croation on the 20th, if you like ;)

And Cesar i wasnt making fun out of your grammer as you know, and why you never on skype no more?

????

I dont know who cesar is

And i am on skype all time :)

DeletedUser

cause you never really talked to any, thats why.

And why I should come here with second ID to answer like this? After all what nobleman12 said its true and we all know it. Now to what he said multiple it like 20 times and you ll get my TW life.

DeletedUser

cause you never really talked to any, thats why.

and how many players have you talked to aetost in your whole tribe? being leader and all i should think all of them :icon_rolleyes:

Timbob07

I consider aetost to be really good player despite his internal nobling i was leader of few tribes in top 15 and it was tough job i barely had time to manage my villages and to attack others i was stucked with internals mostly and i support when was needed it take lot of time to lead even tribe in top 15 and to organize all imagine how hard is to lead first ranked tribe and to organize all of it.
Imagine how much messages he have when he log he spend most of his time to reply them everybody want something.

That is true, but that is also what separates the "good" leaders from the "great" leaders. A good leader may be able to lead the tribe well but a great leader will be able to lead his tribe well and fight on the frontlines with his mates.

DeletedUser

organization and help is what a council is for, a duke is the leader of his tribe - but the council should be the one to keep it organised.

DeletedUser

hogard is from serbia men :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didnt want to tell him, but seeing as some 1 else has.

I mailed him over easter and he told me all about the serbian traditions.

Glad to see some one knows the players, i suppose some one has to even if they are not in the same tribe :icon_razz:

But this is all off-topic can we get back on it please