Anarky Storytime :D

DeletedUser97235

anarchy--by-skydiveone-at-flickr-19172-20100110-532.jpg

Here it is,the declaration so anticipated.'The war of skirmish's', about break out into a full scale war. As it begins, let us have a moment to reflect on the key moments and conflicts, like this, in ANARKY's past...

As two great warriors from another world arriving in new lands, seeking fresh challenges, firey and paw soon found a new tribe - ANARKY. Facing a host of early challenges, defeating the aggressive incursions of their larger neighbors TWAA and ~IF~, they soon find a serious threat from their northern neighbors, the tribe SAD. Leading the new tribe against these northern warriors, months pass before they are ready to mount their first full-scale attack... and when it comes, the world sees SAD scattered into disarray.

[spoil]
Arriving in the new lands...
dec-newlands.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Defending lands from local rivals...
dec-defendingnewlandscropped-1.png
[/spoil]

The beginning of the conflict with SAD,the first of Skill? predecessors...

[spoil]
dec-defendingthetribe.jpg
[/spoil]

As the remaining warriors from SAD were pushed further and further North, some of their fighters fled, joining the newly formed tribe mania, located in K37 and made up of former ~IF~ members, refugees from their war with 1337. After rapidly defeating mania ANARKY found it difficult to finish off SAD and became increasingly impressed with the greatest warriors SAD contained within their ranks. When finally cornered, these warriors, in true spartan form, refused to surrender.[spoil]
SMG_King_Leonidas.jpg
[/spoil]

The Peace talks that followed saw these great enemies becomes fellow tribe-mates, and ANARKY evolved into a larger, more powerful tribe.

[spoil]
dec-SADdefiantend.png
[/spoil]

Next was the betrayal of 1337. Long term NAP with ANARKY held solid by the Ducal friendship between firey and yonwench amicable relations turned sour overnight as yon left the world and his position filled by the treacherous Dazrield. Within a day firey grew tired of Dazrield's flase words and the NAP dissolved. Barely a week passed before 1337 declared on ANAKRY following intense and arrogant flaming in the external forums discussion.

In this thread we see the arrogant words of many A 1337 member,and the doubts of ANARKYS future by other tribes.One comment from dazrield in particular...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=212030

Oh.. we're not gonna win that way. It's far easier to just wind fiery up and let him destroy his tribe from within. Tbh, I don't think we'd even need to get involved for that to happen, but this speeds it along nicely. Should be barb land down there within a short time and we're all to lazy to actually attack players.

Quickly followed by firey's reply
I don't like you for many reasons one of which is deliberate manipulation of ideas and people to achieve your own ends. Our tribes relationship failed when you took over. Prior to this we had a wonderful relationship with the previous Duke and all of your players we bordered. As soon as you took over i detected a devious and manipulative character and that is why our relationship failed. This is probably why your two co-Dukes have become inactive and this is why we are now destroying your tribe. This is why we will continue until we have destroyed you. It will not be hard because you are not a leader. You are already failing.

This clip from The Holy Grail symbolizes our issues with 1337. From the arrogant comments of the Knights (1337) about the little white rabbit (ANARKY) to the rapid destruction of the Knights (1337) and the "runaway runway" which seems to resemble sylbestros and his Horde lackeys.

White Rabbit

And Sylb...This ones for you.

[spoil]
posterthatwhichdoesnotkillmefunny2.jpg
[/spoil]

Then came Skill? - a blossoming friendship with an agreed borderline skirmishing.
Then the deception started to become apparent.

Skill?s agreed small time skirmishing steadily grew in magnitude until quite quickly a large scale OP was suddenly flying through the air at ANARKY's leadership. Little did ANARKY know Chachi would deliberately mislead them as to Skill?s intentions.

[spoil]
liar.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
demotivational-posters-crossing-stories.jpg
[/spoil]

The result of this breakdown in relationship has culminated in this declaration and the now inevtiable war has officially begins.

This clip shows the ANARKY-Skill? situation past, present and future - enjoy it and enjoy the war ...

Inigo Montoya represents Skill? and Wesley aka The Dread Pirate Roberts represents ANARKY. Note the hidden surprises both have to offer and the eventual result. Naturally ANARKY will not destroy all of Skill? as it respects the fighting abilities of many of its members - "I would sooner destroy a stained glass window than an artist like yourself".

Inigo Montoya and The Dread Pirate Roberts.

Jnel71 on behalf of council :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

took you boys long nuff...

but I still have yet to see where a "friendship" ever was "blossoming" between us... but neither here nor there, good luck in your ventures, and hope you like dead noblemen on our walls :lol:

DeletedUser34483

I think TSL is on the last picture. That is our AT-ST.

DeletedUser

distortedego sounds jealous that ANARKY has an AT-ST too... It's ok, the Republic gave one to every tribe... :p

DeletedUser

Yes it is. We thought it is wise for you to move on SKill? eventually rather than let us take all of their territory.

DeletedUser

I'm glad to finally see a declaration. See you boys and girls on the battle field. Best of luck. I hope you're as hungry as I am ;)

DeletedUser84663

Yes it is. We thought it is wise for you to move on SKill? eventually rather than let us take all of their territory.
just can't quit trying... tisk tisk...

btw, I give the declaration a 4/10 for a few reasons...

-some of the history is wrong, including where the predecessors of Skill? were, as it was not in SAD
-most of the pictures just held no ground to what was being discussed
-details of previous wars have no bearing on this war
-no detailed explanation of what led to the decision to NOW declare... we're all curious... we need FACTS (firey's favourite)
-at least you tried... told ya guys you should have asked me to do it for ya :icon_wink: since you started attacked 2-3 days ago, it wouldn't have been any more of a heads up anyways...

DeletedUser

-some of the history is wrong, including where the predecessors of Skill? were, as it was not in SAD
-no detailed explanation of what led to the decision to NOW declare... we're all curious... we need FACTS (firey's favourite)
-at least you tried... told ya guys you should have asked me to do it for ya :icon_wink: since you started attacked 2-3 days ago, it wouldn't have been any more of a heads up anyways...

Oh no are you drunk again? If not i wonder where in your puny brain you make up this stuff from?

-some of the history? Apart from the one 'fact' you presented what else is wrong?
-------- as for your 'fact' there is no mention of Skill? having players from SAD. Please read again.

-all of the pictures and videos are specifically relevant to what was being outlined

-details of other wars have no relevance on this war? The topic is war. Besides, i don't remember declaration needing to follow any sort of format, espcially a chachi format.

-i didn't think it was necessary to explain why we are declaring, it is all extremely obvious don't you think?

fireys rating for chachis rating - if drunk 5/10, if not 2/10

DeletedUser

Oh no are you drunk again? If not i wonder where in your puny brain you make up this stuff from?

-some of the history? Apart from the one 'fact' you presented what else is wrong?
-------- as for your 'fact' there is no mention of Skill? having players from SAD. Please read again.

-all of the pictures and videos are specifically relevant to what was being outlined

-details of other wars have no relevance on this war? The topic is war. Besides, i don't remember declaration needing to follow any sort of format, espcially a chachi format.

-i didn't think it was necessary to explain why we are declaring, it is all extremely obvious don't you think?

Getting very defensive about your member's PnP there Firey, seriously though. It was boring and probably up there with the worst declarations I've seen.
I thought I saw somewhere you said you was going to do it?

DeletedUser94004

anyone else here not know what a predecessor is?

Word Origin & History

predecessor
late 14c., "one who has held an office or position before the present holder," from L.L. prædecessorem (nom. prædecessor ), c.420, from L. præ "before" + decessor "retiring official," from decess- , pp. stem of decedere "go away," also "die" (see decease). Meaning "ancestor, forefather" is recorded from c.1400.

in other words, those who we fought before we started fighting Skill?... previous enemies... fallen foes...

and the history lesson was mostly for those who believed we were once part of mania or appeared suddenly from the ruins of a failed merge...

and no explanation is necessary... it's irrelevant... this is Tribal Wars... and we've already been fighting for quite a while... this just makes it official...

and Chachi, you had plenty of opportunity to prepare a declaration of your own... don't you think the world has waited long enough?

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: this means we can start having fun took you guys long enough. if we have to wait 4 months for every op its gonna be boring. anyway good luck.
P.S say goodbye to your trains only 40hrs left and then you got alot of dead troops.:lol:

DeletedUser

@ghost - thanks we like it as well - a little story is a nice thing amongst all the flaming

@paw - chachis drunk - when he sobers up he will realise his errors (not that he will admit them)

@david - is that a prediction :) i made mine a week ago so i guess you deserve to make one as well.

DeletedUser93439

Sorry to say, I was kinda bored after the first 7 lines and didn't bother to read along anymore, though I am terribly tired righ now. I'll come back to it when I actually feel like reading this.

meirz

Good luck to Anarky. Not that y'all need it if you're all as crazy on the battlefield as you where when I was there ;)

DeletedUser

hey meirz, you were our early frontline warrior in the SAD war, deep in enemy territory absorbing their nukage. What you up to these days?

DeletedUser84663

YaY!!! I didn't know we were rating each other's opinions!?!? I rate ALL of firey's posts a 0/10 just because he can't take criticism...

anyways...

since ms. paw put up the definition, I will explain.
anyone else here not know what a predecessor is?

Word Origin & History

predecessor [....]Meaning "ancestor, forefather" is recorded from c.1400.

That would say that you are calling SAD the origin of Skill there, not just someone you fought before us... and that is how I read it. excuse me if you were trying to use the bigger words to tell the "story"

and Chachi, you had plenty of opportunity to prepare a declaration of your own... don't you think the world has waited long enough?

I've said it before, and I will say it again... there was no real REASON for Skill? to declare on ANARKY, you guys didn't piss us off in any means, we just saw your villages as meat that is a lil tougher to chew.

... btw I do enjoy that you attempt to criticize my criticism of your declaration, yet no one elses... :icon_cool: if you notice, we all think it was a yawn of a declaration.