And for the last time...

DeletedUser

I'm quitting. I wrote out a long response, and due to a misclick it failed to post, and so now I'm simply going to shorten it and say what I need to say. In my life, I've almost assuredly ruined my future, lost any hope with the girl I love, and lost most chances to even get online. I can't continue playing, and it was all I could do to get my affairs on this game set so that Storm wouldn't be left wondering where I'd gone when I'd have gone barb. I'm going to miss some of you, a lot.

Some people may, at this point, be thinking that I've quit before, so this is no different. It is, rather. I've made it clear that I do not plan, nor think of, nor want any return to this game. I'm posting this on the forums as a final goodbye, because if I do not then I may be tempted to tell people it was an extended leave of absence. But it isn't, and I'm quitting. Here's a list of people who deserve honourable mentions. In my previous attempt to write this, I wrote out what they'd done to make them so special to me, but I can't bother to do that again, and it was extremely long besides:

mdm
BB
dannym300
beatybaby
Daholla
Glynjack
Niyah
neva1 (the original)
ravensbane
King Geldwolf
CC
Kriid
TGO
wIzd0m
Rukoh
KillerKommando
master hades
Dead Socks
indi23

I've probably forgotten some people, as I'm prone to do, but you should know that even if I've forgotten you, it's only because I have so much else on my mind right now that I couldn't come up with every name of every person who made this game special, so no offense intended. You guys all made the game interesting and fun, and some of you helped me with my IRL problems by simply being there (though no one of you got the entire story, to tell the truth). It was a lot of fun getting to know you all, and I'm sad to be leaving, but some things have to be done because you have no choice to stop them.

Sincerely,
Or-el (orel1, MyUserNameIsMichael, neva1, u6s5l.)

P.S - I don't mind if you flame me, or write about bad things I did. I'd hope this didn't turn into a flamefest, but I don't mind you expressing how you actually feel about me. So go ahead, write whatever you feel. It'd make me happier to see that, than a bunch of fake "I enjoyed talking to you" attempts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was a pleasure mate. I wish you the best. Always enjoyed our conversations about the game and real life.

Regards,
Dylan

DeletedUser

I enjoyed talking to you.
emoticon-0174-bandit.gif

Besides that; Thanks for livening up the PnP while you were active. I also sincerely wish you all the best in RL, (although I really, really, really doubt you fucked up your future, as you're prone to bouts of pessimism), and keep your head up.

sypherr

All the best orel we might not of seen eye to eye in tw, but i can imagine what your going through with the recession i went from working 6 days a week to 2, fiancee lost her job, lost my savings paying the bills, and then worse the women i loved, year on and im still not over it wouldn't wish it on anyone, you take care of yourself bud you need to talk you got a world of freinds here.

Last edited:

The Great 1One1

We all have rough times in our lives. I've experienced rough patches, you have experienced rough patches, and out of the rest who haven't experienced any yet, will experience it in time.

But there is always hope for a better time. Feelings of depression make feelings of happiness all that much better. You will see it soon, if you don't already now.

It was a pleasure knowing you, and you ever do pop up in the future, I'd look forward to chatting. If not, then all the best of luck IRL.

DeletedUser80599

I hate goodbyes,

But I will respect your decision. Thank you for everything, you will be missed.

All the best in your life and farewell good friend <3

DeletedUser

i know you forgot my name by mistake.
it was fun chatting with you and the news article that could never be published.
:d

DeletedUser

I am offended that i didn't get a mention considering we pulled the most elaborate prank together in tw history. Short story shorter, you are dead to me.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mention, we can reminisce about being one of the three survivors of the TLA uber-family. Really take care in RL and keep an eye out for us on Skype for when the bug brings you back:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

All the best, Or-el. I don't think you'll ever realize how much you meant to me, V-V-V, and now S²ORM, but it's a shame W24 has to go on without you. Your skills as a player and a leader are quite possibly some of the most overlooked in the game, your presence will truly be missed.

Hopefully you still have time to pop up on skype and PnP, but more importantly, hope things turn around for you in RL.

DeletedUser

I am offended that i didn't get a mention considering we pulled the most elaborate prank together in tw history. Short story shorter, you are dead to me.

Now that this has been rectified... Good luck brosiff. All those times I purposely pissed you off when you were down was just my immature attempt to make you happy. I have to say you have been a great friend and mentor. Like dh said your influence on w24 is greatly underestimated. All the best

Kristiedawn

Life is full of both ups and downs. We've all been there and all will be there again at some point, you just have to be strong enough to trudge on through until you reach the good again. And you always in the end, reach the good again, no matter how bleak things seem now.
Let me know all about those betches who be hatin' in the future :D Hehe
Like Cypherrrrr said, you have a world of friends here, and any of us would be there for you any time you need it, so don't ever forget about us when you feel like you need a friend or even just someone to yell at :D

Good luck Or-el. You'll definitely be missed around here.