And on the 2nd day, the mod moved the post ... so the halls of power remained silent

Whipped

Lawl.
These forums are dead =\
This thread with 1 post a day is 1 of the most active threads :O

DeletedUser

Yea there's noone posting anywhere..... U just wait until Wisdom and wise S declare on the brotherhood I bet it'll get interesting on here then

netjakdim

Well I must apologize I have not been quite as active on the forums but have actually spent more time on the internet as of late.
Gotta luv internet pron.

On another note Iam you should look out there and see if there is anyone we can declare on.
Perhaps we can talk Vinnie into joining us in a 3 man tribe and we can get him to Kick GreyWolf and Cane and 1 other of their choice maybe Sir M himself and we can declare a 3 on 3 war against them. Stakes being the overall leadership of 13th Family :D
You know we would have to keep it hush hush in the family forums if Sele got wind of this he would probably take over completly while we were all gone and declare on everyone you know he has wanted Sir M's job for the longest just so he could declare war on the entire world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yea there's noone posting anywhere..... U just wait until Wisdom and wise S declare on the brotherhood I bet it'll get interesting on here then

Because that will happen :icon_rolleyes: lol

Anyone know why the silent forum? My guess is that Wisdom and the Brotherhood have some sort of deal not to talk in the forums? Or are too busy planning with each other what pre cautions need to be taken? It has to be one of those, I mean it couldn't be they would declare on each other, they are too scared of eachothers hype for that...:lol:

DeletedUser

Maybe they are making sure everyone (players) will be participating in the WAR!

Attendance is a MUST! lol

netjakdim

. _ _ . _ . _ . | . . . _ . _ . _ . _ . . . | _ _ _ _ _ . . _ . _ _

mu wha ha ha ha

DeletedUser

moved the posts to a new thread in General so you guys can spam away. This discussion didn't really belong in the post it was in ;)

And as to the silence:
darknightwing said:
So I personally have found the new moderator to be biased and unjust with how he levies infractions. It apears that are oldest and closest allies feel the same(wisdom). They have decided to boycott the pnp, and I will boycott along side them. I am not telling you to as well. Though I would like it if Eturgen stood together on this. Let them see that we do not need the pnp, they need us. So stand with me brothers and sisters as we boycott the pnp!

long live Eturgen
long live the High Lord
praise the Back Ox

Seems they don't like li'l ol' me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Less work to you, better place for the rest of us. Win-win! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We have had dozens of mods leaving the forums because of the posters, but never had the posters leaving because of the mod, I guess Bad will stay for longer than we thought lol

DeletedUser

Actually more then half the uk2 server left PnP because a mod was hired that they don't like haha

Nocnoidozor

Well I must apologize I have not been quite as active on the forums but have actually spent more time on the internet as of late.
Gotta luv internet pron.

On another note Iam you should look out there and see if there is anyone we can declare on.
Perhaps we can talk Vinnie into joining us in a 3 man tribe and we can get him to Kick GreyWolf and Cane and 1 other of their choice maybe Sir M himself and we can declare a 3 on 3 war against them. Stakes being the overall leadership of 13th Family :D
You know we would have to keep it hush hush in the family forums if Sele got wind of this he would probably take over completly while we were all gone and declare on everyone you know he has wanted Sir M's job for the longest just so he could declare war on the entire world.

No No NO No Sale and me are friendly peaceful people , were not the ones out there causing trouble, we just sit in this hazy bubble ,discussing how beautiful gail porter is...
Mtv, bbc 2, channel 4 is on until six in the morning.
Then at six in the morning the sun dawns and its my bedtime.

But yeah forum is dead :(

DeletedUser

Badlapje seems just to me and form brief talks seems rational. He isn''t harsh or mean. Don't break the rules=don't get infracted. Seems simple.

DeletedUser

Actually more then half the uk2 server left PnP because a mod was hired that they don't like haha

that was funny. but they gotz ingame bans for that o_O

anyway, I've been avoiding these forums... i'l come back and inject some life..

being in your own one man tribe it gets lonely.... who can tell me whats happening?

/i know stuff on forums, any behind the scenes stuff?

netjakdim

Less work to you, better place for the rest of us. Win-win! :icon_wink:

Lies Lies Lies, How dare you sputter this utter nonsense trying to turn the world against us with your statement twisting and stat manipulation.:icon_confused: Oh wait sorry I was channeling the ghost of ISE.
Someone needs to point out your OBVIOUS BLATANT lies now that the ethically challenged have left the forums sir.:lol:

We have had dozens of mods leaving the forums because of the posters, but never had the posters leaving because of the mod, I guess Bad will stay for longer than we thought lol

Longer than we thought shoot I am thinking of starting a poll and vote him head of the Western alliance. He has accomplished in a few months what MM has been unable to do in a couple years. Now that the forums are safe we just need to rid W17 or ID 10 T's

BAD FOR PREZ
BAD FOR PREZ

DeletedUser

moved the posts to a new thread in General so you guys can spam away. This discussion didn't really belong in the post it was in ;)

And as to the silence:

And as to the silence:
:Originally Posted by darknightwing
So I personally have found the new moderator to be biased and unjust with how he levies infractions. It apears that are oldest and closest allies feel the same(wisdom). They have decided to boycott the pnp, and I will boycott along side them. I am not telling you to as well. Though I would like it if Eturgen stood together on this. Let them see that we do not need the pnp, they need us. So stand with me brothers and sisters as we boycott the pnp!

long live Eturgen
long live the High Lord
praise the Back Ox
>

Seems they don't like li'l ol' me

Seems they don't like li'l ol' me :icon_cry:

I can't believe that a Mod would post part of a private mail on a public forum (I presume that you got it that way). If I was the person who mail you quoted I would definitely make a ticket and complain. It may not break the rules it is in poor taste for a Mod to do so, as they are supposed to be above that sort of thing.

On the other hand, I thank you for slowing down the posts here. Until a month ago this was one of the liveliest forums I had ever seen. And I continued to read the forums even after I was rimmed and quit the world. But since you have come it has completely died (but everyone seems to follow the rules, so good job :icon_rolleyes:) and it has freed up about half and hour a day for me.

that was funny. but they gotz ingame bans for that

Until today I would have thought that was impossible to get a ban for not posting but now...

Who knows.