And so it begins...The 'Dust' will now settle

DeletedUser78416

I have pulled a Ronpaul2008 and snuck in through Dusts back door. Well, more like the front door, but whatever...:lol:
sneak-attack.jpg

I have nestled myself directly beside the fearless one, lovingly known as Ende.

We will become neighbors
neighbors.jpg

Although right now Ende is being a bad neighbor
neighbors-gardening.jpg

He is not returning my phone calls and he has also tried to knock down my fence
http://en16.tribalwars.net/public_report/29d888d4bfe7940f7267809665b85f05

Dust has also not been giving Lula a very warm welcome...so sad. All of their nukes are now but a happy little memory
Bob_Ross_Nuke.jpg

To be continued...

DeletedUser

If that nuke knocked down the wall like that, you might want to rush some more defense in there. I ran a similar operation against CND, and we ate over 150 nukes :)

DeletedUser78416

twas but a matter of the smithy getting up to speed, and the rest of the support not arriving yet.

Both problems fixed.

DeletedUser

If that nuke knocked down the wall like that, you might want to rush some more defense in there. I ran a similar operation against CND, and we ate over 150 nukes :)
And then they scouted the village :lol:

DeletedUser

Better change your profile pic to something suitable, Gammy :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser78416

Better change your profile pic to something suitable, Gammy :icon_neutral:

What profile pic?

Heaven forbid you refer to Dave "Samuel Jackson" Chappelle?

That would be blaspheming on your part.

MichielK

What profile pic?

Heaven forbid you refer to Dave "Samuel Jackson" Chappelle?

That would be blaspheming on your part.

I don't think it's the pic as much as the text below :lol:

Nice "nuke" from Ende, btw.

DeletedUser

You started your own profile TODAY just so you could post THIS? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, the last time 1 person said they would noble everyone in K97 that was in Dust, well, lets just say they failed miserably. Took 5 barbarian villages and that was it. He tried to take us out which went terribly wrong, infact, i dont think he even took 1 village off us :lol:

That player had 1 mil points, so lets see how someone with 2 mil points fares :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Looks like there's a rave going on here. Is this an Ende invitation only party or are Dust invited as well?

DeletedUser78416

You started your own profile TODAY just so you could post THIS? :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, the last time 1 person said they would noble everyone in K97 that was in Dust, well, lets just say they failed miserably. Took 5 barbarian villages and that was it. He tried to take us out which went terribly wrong, infact, i dont think he even took 1 village off us :lol:

That player had 1 mil points, so lets see how someone with 2 mil points fares :icon_wink:

My friend, looks can be deceiving...or rather, user names can be deceiving. This was Gammy's account, but this is not Gammy...you are dealing with a completely different animal here.
bruce-campbell-evil-dead.jpg
bruce-campbell-evil-dead.jpg

I've taken 54 villages in 2 weeks with this account. Mostly barbs, but those barbs had to be cleared. Point being? Those newly acquired 50+ villages are for the sole purpose of adding on to Gammy's empire, in preperation of my relocation into HRV land (formerly known as Dust land).

Your wit and quirky wisdom has carried you only so far. It's time to stop playing around and get to work. Rest assured, you guys had better get your learn on and figure out how to do things properly in this game. Play time is over once my newly acquired vills magnificent armies are finished building.

So, go read some guides and strategies and
A-Team_MrT_Shut_Up_Fool_t-shirt_small_bigger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Looks like there's a rave going on here. Is this an Ende invitation only party or are Dust invited as well?

Yes sir, come one come all!

Ladies in free all night, guys til midnight. After midnight, it'll be a dead nuke at the gate.

(see what I did there?)

See, the dead nuke is your cover charge for getting in...and the gate is the villages walls. I know some of you guys are kinda slow, so I thought I'd break it down barney style for you.

Your welcome.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What makes you think Dust are totaly Male or Female? They've got some dodgey looking characters o_O

DeletedUser

I can guarantee that Dust is a mixture.

Are you talking about CBK? (Jk) :icon_cool:

I meant I'm not sure as to whether or not they are fully male or fully female... Ya know... like if they are a she-male.

DeletedUser

Lorkhan rates this particular piece of propaganda a 4/10.

Too many pictures, not enough substance.