And so it begins...

DeletedUser52157

Well I wish you the 2nd best of luck. The best of luck goes to me as I am in the middle of defending against 1000 AXE attacks right now.

DeletedUser

Hey woody :p

We don't recruit to AXE2G btw, we're not a family. That's why you didn't get in :p

lol

DeletedUser52157

You do recruit though, I didn't get in because I took 10 villages off Daguo.

DeletedUser

No, it's because we don't recruit enemies to our inactive tank, Woody.

Enemies are to kill, not to recruit <3

DeletedUser52157

I am not an enemy though. I took over the account as AXE was taking a ton of villages off of it. I figured the least you could do was let me take some back.

If it's an inactive tank, why are you, and why was Daguo in it? Is it because you have more than 60 active members?

DeletedUser

You're red on the map; Red is Dead, our old SP policy. And yes I know you took it over, but it's not the point, we don't recruit everything, just because (or even if) it's not enemy.

Anyway, I quit, and I think Daguo did too. Or at least he's in hibernation-mode

DeletedUser52157

He hasn't quit, or if he has, he is being sat by song zhao yu. He has tried to take villages back, he and song both, and both have failed.

I am only red on the map because I just took this account, I am not the same person as the one who was in this tribe.

DeletedUser64451

He hasn't quit, or if he has, he is being sat by song zhao yu. He has tried to take villages back, he and song both, and both have failed.

daguo was inactive for a while. He became active again, and is now back in AXE. So no, song isn't attacking you with both his account and daguo, that would be cheating...

I am only red on the map because I just took this account, I am not the same person as the one who was in this tribe.

If you don't want to get pwned by AXE, I suggest that you drop that fail account and try to pick up another one....like Blue's fail account, for example, you can take his :lol: