And so it begins...

DeletedUser

To Redhunter, why do you think DA is not a tribe?

And AXE's mouth will run them into the ground one of these days...lambashing all the other top tribes is never a good idea, no matter how "powerful" you are...

Because DA has done nothing in the time its been formed only sit there.

DeletedUser

I NEVER recall ZEUS being bigger than DA....especially if you count DA-II (once the war started)

But still, I know a lot of people don't think DA defeating ZEUS was such a big feat, but ZEUS had many skilled players, many of whom now have homes in their conquerors :)

DeletedUser

and have not nobeled one from axe2g,i love killing people my friend

:axemen: R.I.P. :axemen:

DeletedUser

TERROR SQUAD is comming for you soon

:axemen: R.I.P. :axemen:

Can´t wait to watch the squad cut through the enemy gary!

I´ve always been a fan of watching the damage yall inflict on your targets :icon_biggrin:

GO TERROR SQUAD :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

iv been attacked by the terror squad....

but now I'm working with them! excellent,

watch out for Gary DA he's comin for ya!

DeletedUser

RedHunter,the last time I posted he said his nukes were on there way against Evil's enemies,you got to love this guy,he forgot to say they they were on there way to Barb's,didn't know that Evile was fighting Barbs,think you spend to much time on the forums and not enough fighting your tribes enemies.

Do you know who I am yet,Oh. master Spy

UK Dragon

i belive from what i know the war world so to speak it about to begin within the next few weeks most main tribes in this world will be at war

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i belive from what i know the war world so to spaek it about to begin within the next few weeks most main tribes in this world will be at war

i know what he means. there will be some jumping tribes in some wars^^

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol AXE vs DA i can see Axe winnin that (biased)
then Evil come out ontop of theirs. N~L jus took in hooter aswell so they cant sit bak nd take top spot :p

DeletedUser59908

i dont like hooter/"*N~L*4" ... :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: