Angels of Self-Destruction

DeletedUser111364

Fleet probably has spies in ~AOD~. I do not think you guys were caught too off guard ;) hehe

Good luck to both sides! & credit to ~AOD~ for attacking.

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Interesting read!

-Craig

DeletedUser

~AOD~ wont be replying here so much.

For the record, ~AOD~ did not initiate this conflict. For weeks we have been defending from Armada and Fleet, sniping a fair few nobles. But, just like a bully taking cheap shots at someone, the bullied will retaliate.

That is all.

DeletedUser

~AOD~ and ~AOD2~ vs Armada, Fleet, SCT, Poe

Quite sad. They also have at least 1 spy in ~AOD~ from my understand.

1,133,103 points vs 7,567,139 points Why does Fleet have to ask everyone for help?

Also, why is Push! going for the easy villages against Anger forcing a gangbang rather than fighting Fleet whom is clearly in their way? They will eventually have to fight each other unless of course they are butt buddies which is probably the case. :/

DeletedUser96554

11332e843ce435ad992fa1d2cc3ab5ff.png

It's not AOD/AOD2 vs Armada, Fleet, SCT, Poe. If you're involved in more than one war you must just have that dislikability factor, don't go blaming us!

DeletedUser

Okay little guy. You don't have to have tribes in a specific war stat to still not have them be on your side lmao
Please use your brain before posting again, please and thank you.

I have specifically seen Poe and SCT attack ~AOD~ on Fleet behalf.

dc3c12aebfcc254820c1ba69e0fce562.png

DeletedUser

Using that same principal you can therefore add W.R.C and RawR onto the AOD side.

DeletedUser

Very well, now add up the point difference again. Why do you still have to ask for help?

DeletedUser

Fleet (3,700,000), Poe(179,000), SCT(60,000) vs AOD(930,000), AOD2(192,000), WRC(392,000), RAWR(3,035,000)

Fleet and co - 3,940,000 vs AOD and co - 4,549,000

Its semantics, I know. And to be honest its largely irrelevant seeing as its a war game.
But just so you know, we didnt go around asking for help. Unlike AOD on the other hand... and I was lucky enough to experience that first hand :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am sure you are not foolish enough to claim you have proof of something in the forums and then not post it. I assume that you DID post your proof here and I am simply not seeing it. Please can you provide that proof here again so that we all may see it? My eyes must not be as good as they were.

While on the topic of this war and its history, check this out:

Side 1:
Tribes: FLEET
Side 2:
Tribes: ~AOD~, ~AOD2~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 47
Difference: 67

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 521,275
Side 2: 159,470
Difference: 361,805

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,840
Side 2: 13,275
Difference: 35,565

Looks like FLEET are starting to take small bites out of ~AOD~. I would assume ~AOD~ stacked their frontline before launching their nukes/trains on FLEET so FLEET are probably killing their way through that (any stat updates from the tribes ODA/ODD gain against each other?) and starting to take chunks from the front. A hole is developing, and I think it is only a matter of time until the players who are panicking and leaving or the players away from the front start looking for other tribes and pulling their support. That'll be a rather swift tidewave of FLEET across the continent then.

Hoping ~AOD~ can turn this around. Kind of dissapointed considering they had the element of surprise to see such a bad show. Any spokesmen from ~AOD~ to explain why that was/is? Internal strife, mix-up of times etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay little guy. You don't have to have tribes in a specific war stat to still not have them be on your side lmao
Please use your brain before posting again, please and thank you.

dc3c12aebfcc254820c1ba69e0fce562.png

Hello all, I'm rob, The Cuddly Cactus ign, also the duke of Poe. Glad we are getting some facetime on the externals, however, in America Libel is illegal. Poe is not involved in the war, has never been invited, nor did we get contacted about the war. However, we encourage our members to attack who ever they see fit.

This new age of tw is disappointing. Everyone thinks that if they receive one attack, tribes must go to war. There are times where there are player to player altercations, however in this new age that is not allowed. In fact, after a couple of our players sent attacks, I received a mail from a nooby ~AOD2~ member threatening me with war...LOL. Anyways, just to clear things up, we aren't involved in this war thus far. Just saw some villages to expand and took them. Our members are allowed to attack any red dot on their map, in the name of Poe, and no one else :). We aren't scared, or intimidated, nor will we be, even if we do receive such scary war threats ;) I think I've rambled far enough, will be fun to see what happens in this war, just looks like we will get some new neighbors ^^

Happy Hunting to all!

DeletedUser

Fleet (3,700,000), Poe(179,000), SCT(60,000) vs AOD(930,000), AOD2(192,000), WRC(392,000), RAWR(3,035,000)

Fleet and co - 3,940,000 vs AOD and co - 4,549,000

Its semantics, I know. And to be honest its largely irrelevant seeing as its a war game.
But just so you know, we didnt go around asking for help. Unlike AOD on the other hand... and I was lucky enough to experience that first hand :icon_wink:

You forgot Armada, if you plan on adding RawR.

@ everyone else. Members of fleet have been requesting the assistance of members from POE and SCT. This is known. Dont bother with your word play. It is also known that Fleet members have directly requested our members to turn coat - quite alot actually.

As for Cuddly Cactus - stop with your stupidity. You've been made aware of your members actions. And its fairly obvious you know exactly whats happening. Dont bother with your word play.

DeletedUser

You forgot Armada, if you plan on adding RawR.

@ everyone else. Members of fleet have been requesting the assistance of members from POE and SCT. This is known. Dont bother with your word play. It is also known that Fleet members have directly requested our members to turn coat - quite alot actually.

As for Cuddly Cactus - stop with your stupidity. You've been made aware of your members actions. And its fairly obvious you know exactly whats happening. Dont bother with your word play.

*yawn*

Still no evidence. You can claim that as much as you want, but with no evidence it is worthless. :icon_rolleyes:

Protip: 'It is known' is not evidence. We want to see mails.

DeletedUser

*yawn*

Still no evidence. You can claim that as much as you want, but with no evidence it is worthless. :icon_rolleyes:

Protip: 'It is known' is not evidence. We want to see mails.

Not even going to bother with this. It is what it is, and anyone who knows the game, knows that its pointless arguing this point with a brick wall.

DeletedUser

hahaha its the nub that threatened me with war! :icon_eek::lol: If he won't show you I will. :)

entitytemp Jun 17, 13:23
Im safe in assuming this is a war declaration on your behalf?

[player]Halior[/player]
[coord]759|598[/coord] today at 18:03:45:294 5:08:19:294
[coord]759|598[/coord] today at 18:03:45:447 5:08:19:447
[coord]759|598[/coord] today at 18:03:45:608 5:08:19:608
[coord]759|598[/coord] today at 18:03:45:708 5:08:19:708
[coord]763|600[/coord] today at 19:49:48:301 6:54:22:301

Correct me if I am wrong, but boy oh boy we have some southern members with itchy trigger fingers right now.

Regards
Enti

The Cuddly Cactus Jun 17, 13:25
Not a war declaration no. Just a player altercation I guess. Can't control everything they do, just most.

Happy hunting
Rob

entitytemp Jun 17, 13:29
No altercation. All for one, one for all.

Regards

The Cuddly Cactus Jun 17, 13:59
You can not expect one player to know all the actions of 45 others.

There was a time in tribal wars where there were only things done on a player to player level. Players would fight each other, not necessarily the whole tribe. There also was no war declaration system back then. Now if you even scout someone it is taken to the farthest extreme. Wish we were back in that old age of tribal wars, or at least had most of the old players. It was indeed a better time then.

The attacks are at a point where they can not be canceled. We also do not have diplomacy, therefore the player was under the understanding that he could attack anyways.

If you do choose to take this to the extreme, we will see what to do from there. However, I can not control the action of 45 members all the time.

Rob

entitytemp Jun 17, 14:10
That is true, however it is also stated that an attack on any of us, is an attack on all of us. Im sorry that your member will have you dragged into a war, because of his personal alliance with an enemy of ours. He should have thought of the consequences first, or you should consider the consequences of supporting his actions.

It is TRIBALwars, not INDIVIDUALwars.

"You can not expect one player to know all the actions of 45 others"

But if you fail to control those actions, who is to blame.

The Cuddly Cactus Jun 17, 14:12
If you want it, you got it. Tried to diffuse the situation, but you want to continue taking it to the extreme.

We will be waiting on the war declaration.

entitytemp Jun 17, 14:14
Oh no, im still just waiting to see how you handle the situation. How have you attempted to diffuse nobling one of ours? You have offered no pragmatic solution. Has he been kicked for his actions? will the village be handed back, or must we take things by force, and ensure it doesn't happen again?

You've offered no solution.

The Cuddly Cactus Jun 17, 14:16
Solution is, let players be players. Let them play. I can rant again about the difference between new age players and old players if you'd like.

However, you threatened war. If war is what you want, that is fine.

Rob

entitytemp Jun 17, 14:27
For the record, I am an old age player. And even back then, the solutions were simple. You still didn't suggest any solution other then to let it be. That doesn't work for our member.

The Cuddly Cactus Jun 17, 14:32
Do what you see fit.

entitytemp Jun 17, 16:26
I now see another Poe member attacking us. Is this just another one of your uncontrollable individual skirmishes?

The Cuddly Cactus Jun 17, 16:37
Would be my guess, probably a friend of [player]halior[/player]'s? hmmm, [player]tdot285[/player]? [player]BigStiker[/player]?

entitytemp Jun 17, 16:42
No. In a completely different area. We have knowledge that DayGray is contacting them to do his dirty work. He has even tried to turn some of our members the same way. Im pretty sure you're tribe will be their food eventually.

The Cuddly Cactus Jun 17, 16:44
You're- you are
Your- shows possession

Anyways, we are well aware of [ally]FLEET[/ally] and [ally]ARMADA[/ally], not scared, not intimidated, but aware.

I received that yesterday, still had no idea that FLEET was at war with them, thought they were still busy with Lucky?. So once again, Poe isnt associated with this thus far, until entitytemp declares war like he threatened LOL

DeletedUser

Not even going to bother with this. It is what it is, and anyone who knows the game, knows that its pointless arguing this point with a brick wall.

Translation: "I made up a lie and now people want evidence I am just going to keep saying I'm keeping it secret and try to frantically bail."

Luckily, The Cuddly Cactus has shared those mails between you. Turns out that you guys deliberately wanted a war with Poe in order to pull them in and have an excuse to be losing to a tribe you sneak attacked? Oh man!

My favourite bit was where you threatened him with war and he basically said "Okay then, declare" and you suddenly backed down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Four days into the war and I just received my first fake from a player called Cohen. He seems to be the only one doing any faking tbh. Step it up, ~AOD~.

DeletedUser

My favourite bit was where you threatened him with war and he basically said "Okay then, declare" and you suddenly backed down.

Like the great Toby Keith once sang, Need a little less talk, and a lot more action. But he didn't want to play :-( Guess he was scared of my needles :icon_cry: