Animated Noble Train guide

DeletedUser

Qwe4rty's Howto: Opera Noble Trains below

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2184327&postcount=5

This is just a visual reference.

nobletrain.gif

Just something I've snapped up. Sorry if it's in the wrong place I didn't really know where to post it -

It's like Qwe4rty's but a slower timings and it's animated. I would say cooler, but anything qwe4rty posts is 1337 and I don't wanna get flamed.

xD

Enjoy.

(If something's wrong/needs adding let me know because for once in my life I've saved the .psd file)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61629

qwe4rtys guide was good enough, if you were to make this better, make it into a video and link it (so it can be paused and rewinded ect.) or slow it down a bit.

DeletedUser

qwe4rtys guide was good enough, if you were to make this better, make it into a video and link it (so it can be paused and rewinded ect.) or slow it down a bit.

I agree, it is very useful but it goes a little to fast to for new players to actually understand exactly what to do, other than that it is quite a good visual guide and it's not just a wall of text.

DeletedUser61629

I agree, it is very useful but it goes a little to fast to for new players to actually understand exactly what to do, other than that it is quite a good visual guide and it's not just a wall of text.

Qwe4rtys guide wasnt a wall of text, it had pictures and made it pretty easy to configure opera

DeletedUser

Wow, nice and unique.. I like :)

although qwe4rty is always one of the best teachers ive ever had :D

DeletedUser

Agreed, Qwerty's was 1337, but as a quick visual reference I thought that would be adequate.

I could slow it down further but it was designed to be more a reference guide for the un-sure as a post to teaching complete beginners.

DeletedUser61629

Then quote qwe's guide and put it at the beginning of the thread, and they will both me side by side.

DeletedUser

I approve :) (now you just need to put the 4 after the 'e' in my name :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

I approve :) (now you just need to put the 4 after the 'e' in my name :icon_wink:)

:lol: I agree or else it would be rude and misunderstanding without providing the link to the guide you made.

There is another qwertyu.

Edit: Good job. :)

DeletedUser

Awesome, thanks for the positive response guys =]

And I've updated your name qwe4rty =]

DeletedUser

No you haven't.
Check again:icon_wink:

:S

If it's a joke I don't get it, if it's serious what have I done wrong xD

And 200 axes is my preference, as a generally defensive person, I will snipe with anything I have, be it 100 l.cav to 10000 spears; thus 200 axes will kill any last ditch attempt to snipe my train...

DeletedUser

:S

If it's a joke I don't get it, if it's serious what have I done wrong xD
It's like Qwerty's but a slower timings and it's animated. I would say cooler, but anything qwerty posts is......
you missed his name twice in the first post :p