Anime

• Thread starter silverflyingwolf12
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Let us discuss our fav animes shall we. ^^ I say digimon, Samuari X, Akira(From what I've been hearing) Karas: The Prophecy and Karas: The Revolution. Yu-gi-oh has a good looking movie coming out whenever it is subbed.

Any others please let us all know your favs.

Bleach and Zoids and Digimon fav animes of all time!!!!

DeletedUser

Yes! Hold on, let me try to compile a list of some of my favorites :D

May take some time xD

DeletedUser44039

anybody here saw gungrave? wow one of the best ive seen

DeletedUser

Gungrave is in my list of favorites ^_^ Hellsing is another one of my favorites. The same guy that wrote Gungrave wrote Hellsing and Trigun :D

DeletedUser

don't watch anime often, i read one piece, naruto, bleach, veritas, Mx0, maken-ki, claymore, magic ban removal and some other sexy thingies :eek:

DeletedUser

Ok so I have watched well over a 100 anime series. Some hate, some love, some are ok. This is a list of my favorites that I have watched over the years >//<

They are not in any special order. That would be too hard to list fav>least lol

Naruto,Bleach,Death Note,Full Metal Alchemist,One Piece,Fooly Cooly,Rurouni Kenshin,
Basilisk,Lupin the 3rd,Hellsing,Trinity Blood,Trigun,Samurai Champloo,Beck,Gundam Wing,
G Gundam,Gundam 00,Cowboy Bebop,Outlaw Star,Gundam Seed, Wolfs Rain,Girls Bravo,
Scryed, Avatar, Desert Punk, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Inuyasha, Prince of Tennis,
Tenchi Muyo,Tenchi GXP,Ninja Scrolls,Gungrave, DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT,
Afro Samurai, Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, Amaenaideyo, Zoid Chaotic Century, Berserk,
Escaflowne,Grappler Baki, Digimon Adventures, Digimon Frontier, Digimon Savers,
Sailor Moon,Ghost in the Shell, Rosario + Vampire, Witch Hunter Robin, Samurai 7, Eureka 7,
Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns,
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Laputa: Castle in the Sky,Golden Boy, Paranoia Agent, Akira,
Yu Yu Hakusho,Slayers, Shaman King, Final Fantasy VII Adevnt Children, Blue Gender, Case Closed,
Galaxy Railways, Shin Chan, Kodocha, Fist of the North Star,Zatch Bell, Hamtaro,Sealab 2012,
07-GHOST,Agent Aika,AIKa R-16 Virgin Mission,Aika Zero OVA,Air Gear ,Amatsuki,Asu no Yoichi!,
Ayakashi,Birdy the Mighty Decode,Black Lagoon,Blade of the Immortal,Blue Submarine No. 6,
Bus Gamer,Chrome Shelled Regios,Clannad,Code Geass,Cross Game,D. Gray Man, Darker Than Black,
Detroit Metal City,Eve no Jikan,Gantz,Get Backers,Golgo 13,Great Teacher Onizuka,Green Green,
Hajime no Ippo,He is My Master,Jyu Oh Sei,K-ON!,Kuroshitsuji,Macross Frontier,Natsume Yuujinchou,
Nodame Cantabile,One Outs,Phantom Requiem for the Phantom,Princess Lover!,Skip Beat!,Soul Eater,
Souten no Ken,Special A,The Big O,To Love-Ru,Toradora!,Vampire Knight,and Witchblade

If I were to pick 25 from that list that I love the most, this would be the list. Again they are in no particular order. It would be impossible to list my all time favorite single anime lol

Bleach
Naruto
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist
One Piece
Rurouni Kenshin
Hellsing
Beck
Prince of Tennis
Ninja Scrolls
Berserk
Spirited Away
Clannad
Code Geass
Gantz
Golgo13
Eve no Jikan
Detroit Metal City
D. Gray Man
Hajime no Ippo
Nodame Cantabile
Skip Beat!
Vampire Knight
Great Teacher Onizuka
Golden Boy

I also enjoy various Manga such as...Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Vampire Knight, Vinland Saga, Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Gantz, Zetman, Cage of Eden, Ane Doki, GTO, Kamen Teacher, Detroit Metal City, New Prince of Tennis, Baki -Son of Ogre, AIKI, Rappi Rangai, Veritas, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, and Angel Densetsu.

DeletedUser

Ok so I have watched well over a 100 anime series. Some hate, some love, some are ok. This is a list of my favorites that I have watched over the years >//<

They are not in any special order. That would be too hard to list fav>least lol

Naruto,Bleach,Death Note,Full Metal Alchemist,One Piece,Fooly Cooly,Rurouni Kenshin,
Basilisk,Lupin the 3rd,Hellsing,Trinity Blood,Trigun,Samurai Champloo,Beck,Gundam Wing,
G Gundam,Gundam 00,Cowboy Bebop,Outlaw Star,Gundam Seed, Wolfs Rain,Girls Bravo,
Scryed, Avatar, Desert Punk, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Inuyasha, Prince of Tennis,
Tenchi Muyo,Tenchi GXP,Ninja Scrolls,Gungrave, DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT,
Afro Samurai, Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi, Amaenaideyo, Zoid Chaotic Century, Berserk,
Escaflowne,Grappler Baki, Digimon Adventures, Digimon Frontier, Digimon Savers,
Sailor Moon,Ghost in the Shell, Rosario + Vampire, Witch Hunter Robin, Samurai 7, Eureka 7,
Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns,
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Laputa: Castle in the Sky,Golden Boy, Paranoia Agent, Akira,
Yu Yu Hakusho,Slayers, Shaman King, Final Fantasy VII Adevnt Children, Blue Gender, Case Closed,
Galaxy Railways, Shin Chan, Kodocha, Fist of the North Star,Zatch Bell, Hamtaro,Sealab 2012,
07-GHOST,Agent Aika,AIKa R-16 Virgin Mission,Aika Zero OVA,Air Gear ,Amatsuki,Asu no Yoichi!,
Ayakashi,Birdy the Mighty Decode,Black Lagoon,Blade of the Immortal,Blue Submarine No. 6,
Bus Gamer,Chrome Shelled Regios,Clannad,Code Geass,Cross Game,D. Gray Man, Darker Than Black,
Detroit Metal City,Eve no Jikan,Gantz,Get Backers,Golgo 13,Great Teacher Onizuka,Green Green,
Hajime no Ippo,He is My Master,Jyu Oh Sei,K-ON!,Kuroshitsuji,Macross Frontier,Natsume Yuujinchou,
Nodame Cantabile,One Outs,Phantom Requiem for the Phantom,Princess Lover!,Skip Beat!,Soul Eater,
Souten no Ken,Special A,The Big O,To Love-Ru,Toradora!,Vampire Knight,and Witchblade

If I were to pick 25 from that list that I love the most, this would be the list. Again they are in no particular order. It would be impossible to list my all time favorite single anime lol

Bleach
Naruto
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist
One Piece
Rurouni Kenshin
Hellsing
Beck
Prince of Tennis
Ninja Scrolls
Berserk
Spirited Away
Clannad
Code Geass
Gantz
Golgo13
Eve no Jikan
Detroit Metal City
D. Gray Man
Hajime no Ippo
Nodame Cantabile
Skip Beat!
Vampire Knight
Great Teacher Onizuka
Golden Boy

I also enjoy various Manga such as...Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Vampire Knight, Vinland Saga, Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Gantz, Zetman, Cage of Eden, Ane Doki, GTO, Kamen Teacher, Detroit Metal City, New Prince of Tennis, Baki -Son of Ogre, AIKI, Rappi Rangai, Veritas, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, and Angel Densetsu.
The whole series or just a few episodes? 0_o

DeletedUser

No anime, just Manga
Hunter X Hunter
Prince of Tennis +NEW
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto

I think thats it :S
i used to read a lot more but grew out of all except the ones above

DeletedUser

To those who watch Bleach are you caught up in Japanese as I'm on 256 or 257 I believe. And wow dude nice list can you recammend any ones I'd enjoy?

DeletedUser

The whole series or just a few episodes? 0_o

I would say whole series for 95% on that big list. Yea I know, what have I been doing with my life these past 9-10 years lmao It all started when DBZ first came to Cartoon Network (Toonami) and eventually I went to websites that posted Japanese audio with English Subs. By the way, English dubbed series usually sound like crap. Rurouni Kenshin was ok and so were a few others, but overall Americans can't do justice to the Japanese voice actors :lol:

DeletedUser

My step mom goes into major back surgury monday of next week >.> I get to sit in the hospital for 8 hours straight I hope she will be okay.

DeletedUser

I would say whole series for 95% on that big list. Yea I know, what have I been doing with my life these past 9-10 years lmao It all started when DBZ first came to Cartoon Network (Toonami) and eventually I went to websites that posted Japanese audio with English Subs. By the way, English dubbed series usually sound like crap. Rurouni Kenshin was ok and so were a few others, but overall Americans can't do justice to the Japanese voice actors :lol:
Agreed and I loved DBZ. Seen every one of the ep up till GT which sucked >.>

DeletedUser

To those who watch Bleach are you caught up in Japanese as I'm on 256 or 257 I believe. And wow dude nice list can you recammend any ones I'd enjoy?

I would recommend to everyone and anyone that enjoys anime to watch my top25 list. It has a variety of genre (action, love, comedy, tragedy, vampires/mythical, gorey/graphic, etc...) The other list is great as well. It all depends on what kind of anime your looking to watch :icon_smile:

Im on Bleach Manga ch391(most recent) and anime 257*(also most recent)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44039

the final chapter of ane doki is a deception, i was expecting more, in what page you read manga Jubei?