Announcement to all of W72

DeletedUser1082

I posted this on W73 and someone told me to put it here too so why not.

This is the most important thing you've read so far on this world.

Click here.

we NEED a mod, most of these posts are awful.
Like this one.
Its continued existence (assuming you're reading it) is a perpetual reminder of the fact these forums need moderating.
Now click that gosh darn link.

nowitsover

^
emoticon-0144-nod.gif

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
In all honesty the World 72 bunch is relatively well behaved unlike you animals from the 73 Jungle :p

DeletedUser

Now i think Max and Now its over would be 2 great choices to do this.
:)

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'd have to give up playing World 72 if I wanted to be a Mod on this world.

DeletedUser

you mean give up posting on every thread if you wanted to Mod it.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There's that as well. :O I forgot about that. A forum mod is not allowed to play a world that he Mods.

DeletedUser

Oh believe me, this world has a mod. I got an infraction yesterday from my little altercation with Cruel and Kryptos.. :p

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You can apply. But they'll probably tell you if you want to Mod this world you'll have to delete your account. Then again TW could assume you are already biased from playing this world.

DeletedUser

I applied a few months ago. Jirki finally replied asking if I was still interested and to moderate w72 and w73. Unfortunately I'm already playing w73 and not willing to give up my kick ass account, but it seems it may be possible me moderating w72. Waiting on Jirki's reply.

- Jake

zakipoo

yeah i couldnt see myself quitting this world just to moderate the thread,
However, i wouldnt mind still moderating this thread if i dont have to quit the world, im not biased. i simply dont care.
I mean, ive only just came back since W32 was coming to an end when i quit, that was 2009-2011?