Announcement

DeletedUser

Of course you wouldn't? You may have to answer questions you might not want to answer?

And, slightly off topic but an example of RB's nicety toward HOT just before they joined you. Or, somewhat joined you depending on what enemy group they are near?
dad0 MM (654|579) C56 12,109 Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] nliTe [XigRB] May 30,2007 - 22:01
dad0 LL (656|581) C56 12,133 Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] nliTe [XigRB] May 30,2007 - 19:32
dad0 MM (654|579) C56 12,099 nliTe [XigRB] Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] May 30,2007 - 06:06
dad0 MM (654|579) C56 12,099 Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] nliTe [XigRB] May 30,2007 - 02:35
dad0 R (654|583) C56 12,355 Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] nliTe [XigRB] May 29,2007 - 20:54
dad0 R (654|583) C56 12,355 nliTe [XigRB] Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] May 29,2007 - 02:12
dad0 LL (656|581) C56 11,599 nliTe [XigRB] Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] May 27,2007 - 05:01
dad0 LL (656|581) C56 11,599 Ultrakillingmachine [HOT] nliTe [XigRB] May 26,2007 - 23:11

Just a trivial matter that I am sure no one was going to bother with? Eh?
Of course some will say, "It happened prior to the event of the merger?" Of course they would. Sheesh, we know ... we know?

Just like you would not be told of the RB plots behind the scenes to enflame Aten and HOT against each other?

Just like some RB members were neither told, and some tribal groups were not "in the plans" of the merger? Why give them a chance to make up their minds as to whether they wanted to join XiG?

You are not a baker ... you must be a farmer?

RR

OH and I am sure that HoT has not taken a single Xig village since the cease-fire...I KNOW for a fact that that is far from true.

BUT we as leaders deal with it.

I just find it SO funny when someone asks...

Why did you invite RB to join you?

You answer it and they yell LIAR...

Since I am the diplomat that made the offer...and Beldin was the diplomat that accepted the offer. You have no knowledge at all of its proceedings, what each knew or did not know...

I just came here to explain it...and this is what comes of it.

Sad...I thought better of many of you.

Yes Xig has its big mouths...you all know them.

BUT all also know that I am NOT one of them...I state that which I know, or believe...that is all.

Call me a liar...So be it.

DeletedUser

OH and sorry I was slow to respond to everyone...

I have to work sometimes. STUPID job. Someone hire me to just be a duke and diplomat will you?

DeletedUser

I hate posting here....

OK lets get some stuff cleared up.

#1 Yup ALL tribes have there issuses with each other. That is why we have smart people in place to curve it. Example, I have my problems with STW and Patti seems to have a better communication with them(You will see me use this word alot Communication) So nothing bad has happend with them. WHY? well because Patti communicates better then i do and gets her point accross and solves the matter before I have to get involved;> The reason I bring this up is. Even if there are people who dont see eye to eye there are those who do and solve the problems instead. That is how GOOD allies solve stuff.

#2 RB and XIG. Well XiG's attitude towords this is forcing HoT to reevaluate some choices we made. Will see how to turns out soon I guess.

#3 This just got the server interesting again cant wait to see how it plays out.

Mantho

Mantho knows I love the guy...well love my be a strong word...maybe like in a really plutonic way...I think. Well whatever...

#1 BINGO...100% correct. That is how issues get solved and problems get dealt with.

#2 Since our discussion was...WE PLAN TO ATTACK THEM...and mine was...WELL WE PLAN TO DEFEND THEM....it was not much of a "discussion". I am sure that there will be more...if not then what you said about #1 is not very true. I have no issue talking about the problems. But to just say well they did this so we are killing them...That is where the diplomats come in.

#3 The server has not stopped being interesting...HoT might be slightly idle at the moment...well I don't believe that as they are attacking ME, SHADO, Apache and god knows who else...so many are not bored. Some I am sure are...others enjoying a rest and rebuild.

DeletedUser

OH and sorry I was slow to respond to everyone...

I have to work sometimes. STUPID job. Someone hire me to just be a duke and diplomat will you?

:lol: Bolaar I understand you couldnt respond right away, life does that. I just happen to be at work right now and not everyone has this luxury. Initially we were just looking for a response then the thread kind of went in a different direction no one really wanted.

Here is a question though. From our perspective can you see why this would alarm us considering the things we heard?

DeletedUser

Was a bit personal :O

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You blame FTR for the war that still rages, yet you have been the one to recently reject all talk of peace?

Should XiG be hold responsible for it, when XiG for weeks wanted cease-fire, but when the luck changed, we didn't want it, but FTR came begging for it? FTR had weeks to accept a cease-fire, but first when our big offensive began they realised it was gonna blow, and then they suddenly wanted peace... Well, guess they thought it worth a try. But to try is not to succeed, and one have to make sacrifices to earn something, but FTR is not willing to make the smallest sacrifice for anything. That's why FTR is responsible, and that's why there's not going to be peace.

DeletedUser4076

You send your propaganda attack dogs in here attacking everything that Gareeth says, painting FTR and her allies as scheming and untrustworthy.

The reason Gareeth gets torn up on here is because all you have to do is read her posts and see she contradicts herself and she is always back pedalling. Bolaar has never backed down and has always stood by his word.

Read Champions post on here and you'll see why Gareeth gets tore up.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=16030&page=9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Should XiG be hold responsible for it, when XiG for weeks wanted cease-fire, but when the luck changed, we didn't want it, but FTR came begging for it? FTR had weeks to accept a cease-fire, but first when our big offensive began they realised it was gonna blow, and then they suddenly wanted peace... Well, guess they thought it worth a try. But to try is not to succeed, and one have to make sacrifices to earn something, but FTR is not willing to make the smallest sacrifice for anything. That's why FTR is responsible, and that's why there's not going to be peace.

Actually, to the best of my knowledge, Bolaar only asked once and it was rejected once. I'm not 100% on that and could be shown otherwise, but that's my belief.

As for terms, XiG did not even get to the stae of discussing terms. The request was rejected outright by Bolaar and his team.

I find it a bit rich that you all run around sinking the boot into FTR about being cocky and not accepting peace, and then go off and do the same yourselves. Hypocritical? Arrogant? Cocky? I'm sure we'll find out in coming weeks.

DeletedUser

OH and I am sure that HoT has not taken a single Xig village since the cease-fire...I KNOW for a fact that that is far from true.

BUT we as leaders deal with it.

Obviously out my paygrade, oh great one?

I just find it SO funny when someone asks...

Why did you invite RB to join you?

You answer it and they yell LIAR...

Dumb? Who called you a liar? LOL!

Since I am the diplomat that made the offer...and Beldin was the diplomat that accepted the offer. You have no knowledge at all of its proceedings, what each knew or did not know...

An interesting juxtipose from what was originally posted? You know? The one where you did not talk to, or know about ... anything?

Sad...I thought better of many of you.

Sad? Yawn!

Call me a liar...So be it.

Feeling guilty? Or, you may come back and say you just did not talk to someone? Or, others were handling that and it was not your fault?

And, yes, I can let your chorus sing the praises. Regardless of if they are deserved. And, I am only a cog in the HOT wheel who may have different opinions than his tribal leaders.
At the end of the day I do my duty to HOT.

Here it is politics and propaganda.
And, places for Paranoid to hide out and snipe at players willing to show who they really are? Mostly against non XiG players. Hmmm ... :icon_rolleyes:
Malte? He's here too! :icon_wink:

LOL! You guys are all funny!

I may even take a walk around TWplus and see which villages were taken by HOT after the cease fire and if they were villages under attack during the war. Then I guess I'll have to see if the RB runners were talking to the "great leader" while they were attacking HOT villages?
Then again you may just post that you did not have that information given to you?

Oh well! Bolaar has spoken and everyone must accept what he says?

RR

DeletedUser

Oh well! Bolaar has spoken and everyone must accept what he says?

I don't expect all to accept what I said. Some will believe me...some not. Thus if you do not that is stating that I am lying.

Either I am telling the truth...or I am lying. There is no middle ground...except perhaps that I believe something to be true that is not.

But any way...I did not discuss with RB their relations with HoT...I just looked at their relations with us. That is what I went on. Perhaps I should have looked deeper into their "shady" past and had check with every tribe in the past 2 months that they took a village with and verified that is was okay with them if they join Xig. If not...well then...I would just have to say "Sorry guys, can't happen".

If HoT and RB have issues...I will be more then happy to talk to those leaders and discuss it with them. Again...tis my job.

DeletedUser

Bolaar you know as well as I do that this has to do with things far greater then a few villages swiped here and there. That is commonplace. The actions in question are not nearly so common and far more disturbing.

DeletedUser

Bolaar you know as well as I do that this has to do with things far greater then a few villages swiped here and there. That is commonplace. The actions in question are not nearly so common and far more disturbing.

That RB tried to get Aten and HoT to go to war?
Two tribes that want to attack and take over RB?

Yes I guess some would call that evil...

Others might call that survival.

Yes there is more there then just village swipping and as I have said...when the diplomats and leaders want to talk to me...I am here. And we can discuss it.

DeletedUser

That RB tried to get Aten and HoT to go to war?
Two tribes that want to attack and take over RB?

Yes I guess some would call that evil...

Others might call that survival.

Yes there is more there then just village swipping and as I have said...when the diplomats and leaders want to talk to me...I am here. And we can discuss it.

Once again, I am not talking about what RB has done Bolaar. More then once I have said I understand self preservation tactics. But what does that have to do with Xigs choice to take them in at this moment in time? I am interested in discussing this with you.

DeletedUser

Once again, I am not talking about what RB has done Bolaar. More then once I have said I understand self preservation tactics. But what does that have to do with Xigs choice to take them in at this moment in time? I am interested in discussing this with you.

Mail me...and I am more then happy to talk about it.

DeletedUser7529

just curious, wheres beldin in this thread?

i would like to hear his answer.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gunbound]SS[;293653 said:
just curious, wheres beldin in this thread?

i would like to hear his answer.
I don't always react on these forums. Let me explain some things that happened past few weeks:

- We had information that Hot tried to attack us. We already were marked as enemies in their fraction Hot|SE. Altough they denied it, but I've sene the messages betwene their members. We indeed were marked enemy. ( Hanlin already appologised for it). So I tried to back up with Aten, to try to arrange that if one gets at war with Hot, the other would also attack.

- But things changed completely after some days. Talks with Hot did improve, while we had some serious disputes with some Aten leaders. I did speak a bit with Hot players. That if Aten continues to provoke things, that they would have my support. But all disputes with Aten are settled.

--> So I did never say: Declare war. I did asusme that IF there would be war, we could help. It did never go further than speaking about it.
--> The thing about Aten|S, that now leads to what happens, has nothing to do with what happened before.

Regards
Beldin

It got confusing today.

DeletedUser7529

oh ok thx junk.

yes it has been very confusing lately...