Announcing my account name on other worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I thought that it was about time to end all speculation about Das Yeti being Lord Hellz. Though it is about time for me to reveal that I am the REAL Lord Hellz in all my ego boosting glory! :icon_wink:

Yes yes yes; THE one who took attacks off the noob "Shadowcaste" and daringly sent a rim-side attack to the mighty "Hogger7".

So sorry about not revealing it earlier, though I just wanted to see how fun it was being disguised under a different alias. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3452

Just to confirm this I thought I would post on my other account (well this one).

DeletedUser

Aha. Thanks for posting this thread Hellz. It was getting a tad annoying I must say. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6790

konachi is lord hellz thats why he is such a noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hogger's loyalty to the tribe stuns me. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I thought that it was about time to end all speculation about Das Yeti being Lord Hellz. Though it is about time for me to reveal that I am the REAL Lord Hellz in all my ego boosting glory! :icon_wink:

Yes yes yes; THE one who took attacks off the noob "Shadowcaste" and daringly sent a rim-side attack to the mighty "Hogger7".

So sorry about not revealing it earlier, though I just wanted to see how fun it was being disguised under a different alias. :)

I prefer your other account, you seemed to be more bigheaded on it...

DeletedUser

Just to confirm this I thought I would post on my other account (well this one).
Now,

that Lord Hellz outed himself, I could do so for myself:

As most of you may thought before: my used, worn out color: I'm Lord Hellz father!

DeletedUser3452

Just to run this over with everyone:

Thar and GBC are in a gay relationship currently. I was the result of a test tube baby treatment, where they used an external girl's eggs.

Angwidd

Thar and GBC are in a gay relationship currently. I was the result of a test tube baby treatment, where they used an external girl's eggs.

I knew GBC have kept something secret from me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well,

in our world a realationship between masked clowns and gnomes weren't gay. In fact, nobody ever discovered a gnome's gender before (nor did I yet - I'll let you know about it as soon as I do so).

So see this as a experiment for all you out there. Nevertheless we took our chance to use those test tube experiment to let something as awful as Lord Hellz threat the whole TW-community!

Status
Not open for further replies.