Annoyning Forum manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The forum manager has become anoying interrupting posts threating people with bammimg and closing threads that are bieng disscused my suggestion kick that forum manager I am not afraid of the almighty forum manager:icon_wink:

DeletedUser2067

You should not say that he can be reading this post right now

DeletedUser3452

"We reserve the right to ban players even if they haven't violated the stated forum rules."

Scary stuff... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser137

Like a teacher, they do their job just so we can hate them more.

DeletedUser

Im just telling you He has to have a little more respectsIf we vote Ill say people hate him:lol:

DeletedUser3452

I find I only dislike Mods when they make a bad choice as far as I can tell. It leads me to believe that they are stupid, and then angered at the twit who even allowed them to become a Mod in the first place.

Although the TW Mods are by far not the best, they are pretty good and seem to have a vague idea of what they're meant to be doing.

DeletedUser137

considering how few people come on the board, the choice of mod isnt bad.

You can only work with what you have so dont complain. Bad people get banned eventualy.

DeletedUser605

The forum manager has become anoying interrupting posts threating people with bammimg and closing threads that are bieng disscused my suggestion kick that forum manager I am not afraid of the almighty forum manager:icon_wink:

I typically find that I only annoy those that break the rules or push the envelope of the rules.

I dont see any reason for anyone to be 'afraid' of the moderators or admins. I mean, we are such a likable bunch :lol: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser3452

Well... I have to say some of the 'spammers' are a lot funnier and a lot more likable than the Admins. I suppose you all get jealous so you ban them? :lol:

DeletedUser605

Well... I have to say some of the 'spammers' are a lot funnier and a lot more likable than the Admins. I suppose you all get jealous so you ban them? :lol:

*snorts milk*

Only those that make me snort my milk :icon_eek: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If you think a mod/forum admin isn't fair with his judgement you can use the support system to appeal to a decision.

Appeals cannot be done in the forum and topics like that will be closed.

On a side note I do not remember in which thread I have suggested I would ban someone. I have written infractions like this after members being warned a few times in the past and continuing posting the same posts. General accusations like this will be always deleted unless they are supported by evidence and even then they must be made using the ticket system.

Those infraction PMs have been edited by the users as we do not have a 5 point infraction. Faking evidence and trying to dishonour the staff by ding so will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.